• 6(current)
[MOD] Xperience1080+
Added Classic home screen
  • added skin settings to use Classic Home screen
  • added skin settings to toggle Classic Home screen categories
    (available categories are Movies, TV Shows, Music, Pictures, Applications, Add-ons and Weather)

• redesigned classic home screen to match skin overall look
  • updated Settings / Movies / TV shows / Music submenus
  • added Live TV with submenu to the main menu (visible when Live TV is enabled in XBMC settings)

• updated recent Movies / TV shows / Albums respectively to use Skin Widgets (requires Skin Widgets installed and enabled)
  • added weather fanart and forecast to Weather home item (requires weather fanart pack and weather fanart enabled)

• Short video showing classic screen in action

[video=youtube]youtu.be/mFu1Vr9dkTw[/video]

Available on Github
hi there, how can I set up Xperience so that I can use video genre fanarts? I've tried using the folders available and couldn't show fanarts when I was selecting a genre. Also, I want to post my own genre posters.

Please, help.

Thank you.
Hmm.. Currently 'Live TV' is positioned next to 'Search' and 'Home'. How to move it more to the right? :-)

(2013-01-21, 17:14)Chrysaor Wrote: Hmm.. Currently 'Live TV' is positioned next to 'Search' and 'Home'. How to move it more to the right? :-)
you can't... well at least not that easy. It is possible but that would require lot's of adjustments and rewriting to the Home screen
awesome keep on modding blacks xperience , this is one epic team up , i like it

hey could you add viewtypes for files mode , programs addons as well not sure if they use the same viewtype process as files mode, id like that alot , since i use advanced launcher and i use files mode for movies , tv shows and just about everything else , id appreciate alot

hey you think you could add support for video backgrounds , that would be awesome like here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kfg10RdE...=1&list=UL
hi there, how can I set up Xperience so that I can use video genre fanarts? I've tried using the folders available and couldn't show fanarts when I was selecting a genre. Also, I want to post my own genre posters.

Please, help.

Thank you.
(2013-01-20, 20:32)`Black Wrote: And anyway, it's supported by the skin. Not as big as in titidel's screenshots but that doesn't fit at all so I kept it a little smaller behind the cover.

I'm sorry to have bothered with it, but I could not find the option in the configuration, because it is poorly translated into French. I finally found it!
(2013-01-21, 23:40)gabsaoleo Wrote: hi there, how can I set up Xperience so that I can use video genre fanarts? I've tried using the folders available and couldn't show fanarts when I was selecting a genre. Also, I want to post my own genre posters.

Please, help.

Thank you.

+1
hey guys

any chance we could add the mod "thumbnail view" to the "now playing" view

main reason i want to see other views then list view is for the youtube app,when i press the "play all feature" and choose the "now playing"'

with this skin it will only bring up list view.. coming from aeon nox i use to be able to select thumbnail view

Thanks
Again nice work crni! You've re-added picture in classic mode - could you please add them in the top menu within the plus version of this skin, too? Thanks Smile
(2013-01-22, 20:54)Cassiel Wrote: Again nice work crni! You've re-added picture in classic mode - could you please add them in the top menu within the plus version of this skin, too? Thanks Smile

+1 Smile
(2013-01-22, 20:54)Cassiel Wrote: Again nice work crni! You've re-added picture in classic mode - could you please add them in the top menu within the plus version of this skin, too? Thanks Smile

(2013-01-23, 20:39)mikkelnl Wrote:

+1 Smile

to much work, also that would require adding some kind of Pictures panel and I have no idea what to put there other then more custom tiles which are already plenty.
It's very easy to add pictures under Applications custom tiles (as explained in the first post) so for now I have no plans to add more metro categories.
You can add support for Script Cinema Experience?Blush
(2013-01-24, 18:38)PatOso Wrote: You can add support for Script Cinema Experience?Blush

+1
HTPC: AMD A6 5400K | 4GB DDR3 | Digital Devices Cine C2/T2 (V7)
  • Added skin settings to show 'Music files' , 'Video files' and Trailers' to the Classic home screen

• Added support for Italian movie ratings
    T, VM14, VM18

• Added support for Cinema Experience
    When add-on is installed and enabled selecting 'Play' in video details will launch script

• Added album and year (if available) to the music now playing info
  • Added music now playing popup notification to the Classic home screen
    Notification is visible for 4 sec when music player is paused if now playing item has album art

• Added system date to the home screens
    Date is visible when Power or Favorites buttons have focus

Available on Github
Quote:Added support for Cinema Experience
When add-on is installed and enabled using 'Play' in video details will launch script

Thanks, but may be in a button?
  • 6(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Xperience1080+4