• 3(current)
[MOD] Xperience1080+
Enhanced 'Update art' menu item in Movies and TVshows respectively
  • Update art will update all art for focused item only as set in the Artwork Downloader config
  • Update extrafanart will update extrafanart for focused item only regardless of Artwork Downloader config *
  • Update all movies will update all art for all movies as set in the Artwork Downloader config
  • Update all shows will update all art for all TVshows as set in the Artwork Downloader config

* 'Update extrafanart' is visible only when 'Enable extra fanart' skin settings is enabled

Image Image Image Image

Separated 'Download extra fanart' skin settings for Movies and TV shows

Available on Github
Is this a Frodo skin?
(2013-01-10, 00:29)tmiranda316 Wrote: Is this a Frodo skin?

yes, like I said in the first post modded skin is based on latest Xperience1080 git (2.0 Beta 3) so whatever goes for original skin applies here
(2013-01-10, 01:26)crni Wrote:
(2013-01-10, 00:29)tmiranda316 Wrote: Is this a Frodo skin?

yes, like I said in the first post modded skin is based on latest Xperience1080 git (2.0 Beta 3) so whatever goes for original skin applies here

Yes, sorry didn't read thoroughly enough before i posted. Can't wait to try it out, unfortunately I will have to wait until the CinemaExperience plugin is updated for Frodo, it is essential for my wife to have the "real movie theater experience". This looks great though!
Great skin. I installed new wersion from Github, but nothing changed, no new settings. Deinstall old version, reboot, delete guisettings.xml, reboot, install new one and nothing. I use openelec 3.0 rc1. May be i need clear other settings or cache?
(2013-01-10, 17:36)zaxx Wrote: Great skin. I installed new wersion from Github, but nothing changed, no new settings. Deinstall old version, reboot, delete guisettings.xml, reboot, install new one and nothing. I use openelec 3.0 rc1. May be i need clear other settings or cache?

are you sure you are using correct github repo ?

Xperience1080plus
(2013-01-09, 19:01)crni Wrote: Enhanced 'Update art' menu item in Movies and TVshows respectively
  • Update art will update all art for focused item only as set in the Artwork Downloader config
  • Update extrafanart will update extrafanart for focused item only regardless of Artwork Downloader config *
  • Update all movies will update all art for all movies as set in the Artwork Downloader config
  • Update all shows will update all art for all TVshows as set in the Artwork Downloader config

* 'Update extrafanart' is visible only when 'Enable extra fanart' skin settings is enabled

Image Image Image Image

Separated 'Download extra fanart' skin settings for Movies and TV shows

Available on Github

I was looking for this ! Thanks a lot !
(2013-01-10, 18:14)crni Wrote: are you sure you are using correct github repo ?

Xperience1080plus
Repo is right.

(2013-01-11, 11:49)zaxx Wrote:
(2013-01-10, 18:14)crni Wrote: are you sure you are using correct github repo ?

Xperience1080plus
Repo is right.
not sure what to tell you... have you tried this:
download repo as zip > extract Xperience1080plus-master folder from the zip and rename to skin.xperience1080+ > copy folder to ../userdata/addons/ and replace existing skin

That help me. Thanks.
@crni
Do you want to look on how to get CU LRC Lyrics working?
Added text scrollbars to the movies/shows and music artist/album info text respectively

Added updated Spanish strings thanks to @PatOso

Available on Github
Hi Big Grin
The main menu can be more visible?
Will be support for clearArt in OSD video?.
Thanks
First of all thanks for this great mod.

I have a question regarding the "Movies" and "TV shows" tab. Is it possible to remove the area next to "NEW TV SHOWS" and "NEW MOVIES"? Or add something like in the "MUSIC" tab to show some more new movies?

I do not need the area left to "NEW TV SHOWS" and "NEW MOVIES" (video tile 1-4, tv show tile 1-2), so I have there a big + all the time. It doesn't look beautiful.

... as my english is not really good I added a picture to show you what I mean.

I installed the newest version on Github but I'm not sure how to access the scroll bars? Sorry if it sounds like a dumb question but going up and down just goes around the list for me (Play, Trailer, Choose Art, Refresh). Going to the right goes to the cast and going to the left brings up the movie poster...

Edit: Btw I do think having the scrollbars is a great idea as I've found movies with large plots scroll way too fast most of the time

(2013-01-12, 00:38)crni Wrote: Added text scrollbars to the movies/shows and music artist/album info text respectively

Available on Github

• 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Xperience1080+4