• 7(current)
[MOD] Xperience1080+
(2013-01-25, 06:55)PatOso Wrote:
Quote:Added support for Cinema Experience
When add-on is installed and enabled using 'Play' in video details will launch script

Thanks, but may be in a button?

why do you need extra button ?
perhaps I did not made myself clear enough, what I meant was
  • When add-on is installed and enabled selecting 'Play' in video details will launch script

Because in video details, i decide to run or not. Blush
Thanks
(2013-01-25, 15:16)PatOso Wrote: Because in video details, i decide to run or not. Blush
Thanks

If you want to bypass it, just open the film without going into the video details.
(2013-01-25, 16:17)im85288 Wrote:
(2013-01-25, 15:16)PatOso Wrote: Because in video details, i decide to run or not. Blush
Thanks

If you want to bypass it, just open the film without going into the video details.

exactly Nod
hello , I'm really thanksfull for your xperience mod so far!!
although I seem to have some problem with the last edition, with the classic home menu the global fanart disappear in movies and tv shows...Sad
and is it possible to add some custom menu to the home menu like in the metro home menu?
thanks!
cheers
(2013-01-25, 18:33)bakito Wrote: although I seem to have some problem with the last edition, with the classic home menu the global fanart disappear in movies and tv shows...Sad

not sure what do you mean, can you explain this better please ?
Hello crni
Are you make extra view mod for advanced launcher in your mod,
in black mod have only list view.I see your make good change in your skin mod.
Best regards
Added Classic music visualization screen
    • added skin settings under Skin > OSD to change music visualization screen
    • covers and info flips every 30sec

Available on Github
well i mean that I set a global picture for all the skin ( not using fanart ) but with classic home menu it doesn't show in movies and tv show ...the background is just grey...
@crni You're doing incredible work! Thanks a lot for improving this skin so much!
(2013-01-26, 14:12)bakito Wrote: well i mean that I set a global picture for all the skin ( not using fanart ) but with classic home menu it doesn't show in movies and tv show ...the background is just grey...

sorry still not understand you...
do you mean when opening Movies and TVshows there are no background or that when browsing Classic home screen there are no background for movies and tvshows menu items ?
can you please explain to me how exactly to reproduce the problem ?
In your mod when you disable fanart and set a background under skin options accessing a library node (movies, music..) doesn't show it.
(2013-01-26, 22:44)Japaja Wrote: In your mod when you disable fanart and set a background under skin options accessing a library node (movies, music..) doesn't show it.

I do not have that Huh
  • set global background to use single image (or multimage all the same)
  • disable fanart
this is what I get

Global background shows just fine. Make sure you are using latest git because I made lot's of changes recently (although IIRC this was always the case for me)
(also Classic home or Metro home have nothing to do with this)
Indeed, just updating to latest git fixed it.
Added button to the Settings submenu in the Classic home screen to directly switch to Metro home

Added submenu to the Home menu item in Metro screen and added button to the submenu to directly switch to Classic home

Added button to the music player controls to toggle Metro / Classic music visualization screens

Available on Github
  • 7(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Xperience1080+4