• 8(current)
[MOD] Xperience1080+
Hi crni

I'm doing my own mod's of the skin, using your work as a lot of my inspiration. Something I've not been able to glean from your commit on GitHub is how you get a background image behing the music controls in the Music Visualisation screen.

Could you point me in the right direction for adding this image please?
Thank you for your nice work. Loving the Classic Menu in combination with the overall Xperience1080 style.

Two things I noticed (maybe I am doing something wrong):
  • Video files is called "Video dateien" in german - should be just "Videos" or "Videodateien" - I modified it by myself but maybe it won't fit for other languages now...
    The same issue appears for "Musik dateien", but I don't use it

• If I pause a movie I don't see the cover but some other picture (you can see my movie cover at the info view). Can you give me a hint where I can change it to the cover photo?

Thanks Smile
(2013-01-27, 15:37)mortstar Wrote: Hi crni

I'm doing my own mod's of the skin, using your work as a lot of my inspiration. Something I've not been able to glean from your commit on GitHub is how you get a background image behing the music controls in the Music Visualisation screen.

Could you point me in the right direction for adding this image please?

I added osd back image and animation to partially slide it when OSD buttons are visible... look for osd/fullscreen/osd-back-info.png in Includes_OSD.xml

(2013-01-27, 16:14)blenni Wrote: Video files is called "Video dateien" in german - should be just "Videos" or "Videodateien" - I modified it by myself but maybe it won't fit for other languages now...
not sure I understand... 'Video files' should be 'Videofiles' in German ? Anyway I did not add any new localization strings so I tried to combine two existing strings into one label so that's probably the reason for unexpected result

Quote:If I pause a movie I don't see the cover but some other picture (you can see my movie cover at the info view). Can you give me a hint where I can change it to the cover photo?
I can not reproduce this. All my movies shows correct poster not video thumb. Did you changed the poster image recently ? If so perhaps it's a image cache issue so try waiting 24h for XBMC to reset cache

Quote:As requested by some users I wrapped up my mods into new skin Xperience1080+

Thats what the first post says... but I havent read these forums in ages and I have no clue what these mods are. I am interested in the Xperience 1080 skin, just installed it. What's the difference between this one and the regular one?
Did you read the first post? All the differences are listed there...
Photo 
Thank you for your work. Theme is very beautiful.
If you can help me to tune it for me (or everybody).
First: How can I modify Thumb view from Top picture to Bottom (5 columns to 7) ?
Second: How can I remove Search (1 i can hide other menu items but not Search) and make red/green/blue menu items be black (2)?
Thank you.
(2013-01-29, 11:49)VictorDUA Wrote: Thank you for your work. Theme is very beautiful.
If you can help me to tune it for me (or everybody).
First: How can I modify Thumb view from Top picture to Bottom (5 columns to 7) ?
Second: How can I remove Search (1 i can hide other menu items but not Search) and make red/green/blue menu items be black (2)?
Thank you.
I did not made any changes to the views so you better ask in original thread
To hide Search category simply disable (or uninstall) Global Search add-on
If you want to change any or all tiles to black replace
  • tile-blue.png
    tile-green.png
    tile-red.png
    tile-orange.png

with
  • tile2.png or tile.png
under
  • ../media/windows/home/

I very much like this skin and appreciate your additions. Is there any chance you could add support for FSK-Logos (German ratings for movies; Ember is downloading and showing them just fine, but currently I cannot have them displayed in your skin).

Keep up the good work!

Fantasticn
(2013-01-28, 18:38)crni Wrote:
(2013-01-27, 16:14)blenni Wrote: Video files is called "Video dateien" in german - should be just "Videos" or "Videodateien" - I modified it by myself but maybe it won't fit for other languages now...
not sure I understand... 'Video files' should be 'Videofiles' in German ? Anyway I did not add any new localization strings so I tried to combine two existing strings into one label so that's probably the reason for unexpected result
The blank space inbeetween "Video" and "dateien" is not correct
(2013-01-28, 18:38)crni Wrote:
Quote:If I pause a movie I don't see the cover but some other picture (you can see my movie cover at the info view). Can you give me a hint where I can change it to the cover photo?
I can not reproduce this. All my movies shows correct poster not video thumb. Did you changed the poster image recently ? If so perhaps it's a image cache issue so try waiting 24h for XBMC to reset cache
OK, thanks, I will try and wait. I installed XBMC 12 RC3 and did a rescan. Do you know if there is an option to manually reset the image cache?

Thank you very much.
Replaced 5 star rating with proper ratings for movies and TV shows
Show chapter label only when chapters exists
(aka hide 00/00)

Enabled extra views for Files folders
  • List
  • Poster
  • Video thumbnails

• fanart.jpg will be displayed as background if exist in media folder

Available on Github
Absolutely amazing skin!

Only one question for now, is it possible to customize video genre icons and art like in Aeon Nox?
https://github.com/BigNoid/Aeon-Nox/wiki

I find the current genre icons a bit ugly Smile
(2013-01-30, 15:12)petervdn Wrote: Absolutely amazing skin!

Only one question for now, is it possible to customize video genre icons and art like in Aeon Nox?
https://github.com/BigNoid/Aeon-Nox/wiki

I find the current genre icons a bit ugly Smile
sure, simply replace original icons with yours

Code:
skin.xperience1080+\media\moviegenres
skin.xperience1080+\media\musicgenres
(2013-01-29, 23:23)fantasticn Wrote: I very much like this skin and appreciate your additions. Is there any chance you could add support for FSK-Logos (German ratings for movies; Ember is downloading and showing them just fine, but currently I cannot have them displayed in your skin).

Keep up the good work!

Fantasticn

sure but I would need to know exact ratings captions as stored in the library
(also I already have UK ratings flags so if anyone is interested same applies)
You need to use substrings (or multiple string compares) because there is no exact naming convention for ratings. Take a look at the flags code from Aeon Nox.
  • 8(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Xperience1080+4