• 9(current)
[MOD] Xperience1080+
(2013-01-30, 20:23)`Black Wrote: You need to use substrings (or multiple string compares) because there is no exact naming convention for ratings. Take a look at the flags code from Aeon Nox.

thanks I'll look it out and yes I noticed you did lot's of conditioning for USA ratings but I'm not sure I want to go down that route. Supporting most used name convention should be enough

e.g.

I did this for Italian ratings based on @Dakkars findings from the SQL database and seems to be working fine (well at least for him as I have no feedback from anyone else)
PHP Code:
<!-- IT ratings-->
            <
control type="image">
                <
description>IT-T Rating label</description>
                <include>
MPAADimensionsSmall</include>
                <
texture>flags/mpaa/IT/rating-t.png</texture>
                <
visible>StringCompare(ListItem.MPAA,T)</visible>
            </
control>  
            <
control type="image">
                <
description>IT-VM14 Rating label</description>
                <include>
                <
texture>flags/mpaa/IT/rating-vm14.png</texture>
                <
visible>StringCompare(ListItem.MPAA,VM14)</visible>
            </
control>  
            <
control type="image">
                <
description>IT-VM18 Rating label</description>
                <include>
                <
texture>flags/mpaa/IT/rating-vm18.png</texture>
                <
visible>StringCompare(ListItem.MPAA,VM18)</visible>
            </
control

IMO this things should be standardized and forced upon a scrapers to avoid unnecessary conditioning.
Would be nice to have a standard because then you could simply use $INFO[ListItem.MPAA,flags/mpaa/,.png] and have one image for all ratings. But that's difficult to do...
Added support for German ratings
  • FSK0
    FSK6
    FSK12
    FSK16
    FSK18

Added support for UK ratings
  • UC
    U
    PG
    12A
    R18

Available on Github
Hi Crni,

I wonder if you would consider a few options in this mod, you have already solved a few of my issues and for that I am grateful, but it can't hurt to ask Smile

Would you consider adding an option to enable/disable the arrows on the home screen that indicates a menu etc above movies/tv/music etc... Just like the images on the first page? I find the arrows some what distracting for some unknown reason, it could just be my old age Smile

Is there a way to turn the blue/red/green tiles located as standard in the movies/tv/music sections to black to be more uniform like the rest of the tikes, just an option if possible.

Would you consider an option to disable/enable the date from appearing?

And would you consider an option to relocate the red watched icon from its current location, to the location it appears when "logo" is selected in landscape view (it appears on the title and looks much cleaner) or would you let us disable this option completelly through an option?

I know this is a lot of requests, but I'm hoping that just an on/off switch will hopefully be possible. Great work though, between you and black this skin is beautiful. Both your contributions are sincerely appreciated.

Thanks again,
(2013-01-31, 01:19)PatrickBateman Wrote: Would you consider adding an option to enable/disable the arrows on the home screen that indicates a menu etc above movies/tv/music etc... Just like the images on the first page? I find the arrows some what distracting for some unknown reason, it could just be my old age Smile
simply rename (or delete) arrow image:
Code:
skin.xperience1080+\media\windows\home\submenu-arrow.png

Quote:Is there a way to turn the blue/red/green tiles located as standard in the movies/tv/music sections to black to be more uniform like the rest of the tikes, just an option if possible.
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1315701

Quote:And would you consider an option to relocate the red watched icon from its current location, to the location it appears when "logo" is selected in landscape view (it appears on the title and looks much cleaner)
yes, try fix on the Github
(2013-01-31, 01:00)crni Wrote: Added support for German ratings
  • FSK0
    FSK6
    FSK12
    FSK18

Added support for UK ratings
  • U
    UC
    12A
    R18

Available on Github

Sensational! Thank you (both crni and Black) very much for taking care of this issue. It is very kind how you try to fulfill user requests.
(Btw: I think German ratings are missing "FSK16")
(2013-01-31, 08:49)fantasticn Wrote: Sensational! Thank you (both crni and Black) very much for taking care of this issue. It is very kind how you try to fulfill user requests.
(Btw: I think German ratings are missing "FSK16")
ah yes, fixed
tnx
(2013-01-31, 02:19)crni Wrote:
(2013-01-31, 01:19)PatrickBateman Wrote: Would you consider adding an option to enable/disable the arrows on the home screen that indicates a menu etc above movies/tv/music etc... Just like the images on the first page? I find the arrows some what distracting for some unknown reason, it could just be my old age Smile
simply rename (or delete) arrow image:
Code:
skin.xperience1080+\media\windows\home\submenu-arrow.png

Quote:Is there a way to turn the blue/red/green tiles located as standard in the movies/tv/music sections to black to be more uniform like the rest of the tikes, just an option if possible.
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1315701

Quote:And would you consider an option to relocate the red watched icon from its current location, to the location it appears when "logo" is selected in landscape view (it appears on the title and looks much cleaner)
yes, try fix on the Github

You sir, are a true gentleman.
Thank you very much for all the support and Im looking forward to seeing what you do next Smile
Look like some bug:
If remove "Home" menu on top do not much menu in the middle.
Thank you.
Probably asked a lot.. But would it be possible to add more info to the TV Guide screen?
Now you have to click every time to see more info about the TV show...

Quick question,

How do I access my application/program apps?
I can't seem to get into the menu to run them?
On blacks version there is an option for apps/games/program's etc and I used to access them from here.I use a basic remote with basic functions and therefor don't have access to certain menus like the Xbox style (white slide menu) on the home screen as I can't map tht button to my remote as I don't have enough buttons Sad

Also, a few last requests Smile
Can you perhaps extend the time it takes for the first letter to appear when scrolling the library, it seems to appear constantly (very quickly) when I am scrolling my movies directory at normal speed. Maybe even just an Astra 1second delay would work.

Could you point me to how to change the new settings cog, back to the old style "settings" word as i personally like the previous text version rather than the new icon.

Thanks for all the advice, thanks for all the mods, so far this is fantastic. The new watched location is perfect, I changed the colours png as you suggested and they now look much better, may even add some soft pastel colours Smile the arrow has been removed per your directions and it looks/feels fantastic.

Thanks again,

Thanks again,
(2013-01-31, 10:32)VictorDUA Wrote: Look like some bug:
Thank you.

yes, as stated in the first post under 'Known Issues' when Home is disabled menu and panels are missaligned so you have to go down to the Power button and then down one more time to fix focus
(2013-01-31, 12:44)PatrickBateman Wrote: Quick question,

On blacks version there is an option for apps/games/program's etc and I used to access them from here.I use a basic remote with basic functions and therefor don't have access to certain menus like the Xbox style (white slide menu) on the home screen as I can't map tht button to my remote as I don't have enough buttons Sad
Simply select Applications on main menu ?
...also you have 8 custom tiles in Applications panel to add whatever apps/games/program's etc you choose.
See here how to add and activate any window available to XBMC directly from custom tiles:
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1283933
(2013-01-31, 12:44)PatrickBateman Wrote: Could you point me to how to change the new settings cog, back to the old style "settings" word as i personally like the previous text version rather than the new icon.
In the Includes_Home.xml

replace this:
PHP Code:
<control type="image">
                <
description>Settings</description>
                <
posx>0</posx>
                <
posy>12</posy>
                <
width>38</width>
                <
height>38</height>
                <
texture>windows/home/settings.png</texture>
                <
animation effect="fade" start="100" end="30" time="300" tween="cubic" easing="inout" condition="!Container(20).HasFocus(8)">Conditional</animation>
                <
animation effect="zoom"  start="100" end="80" time="300" tween="cubic" easing="inout" center="19,50" condition="!Control.HasFocus(825)">Conditional</animation>
            </
control

with this:
PHP Code:
<control type="label">
                <
description>Settings</description>
                <include>
HomeLabel</include>
                <
label>$LOCALIZE[41444]</label>
                <
animation effect="fade" start="100" end="30" time="300" tween="cubic" easing="inout" condition="!Container(20).HasFocus(8)">Conditional</animation>
                <
animation effect="zoom"  start="100" end="80" time="150" tween="sine" easing="inout" center="auto" condition="!Control.HasFocus(825)">Conditional</animation>
            </
control

(2013-01-31, 12:48)crni Wrote:
(2013-01-31, 10:32)VictorDUA Wrote: Look like some bug:
Thank you.

yes, as stated in the first post under 'Known Issues' when Home is disabled menu and panels are missaligned so you have to go down to the Power button and then down one more time to fix focus
(2013-01-31, 12:44)PatrickBateman Wrote: Quick question,

Simply select Applications on main menu ?
...also you have 8 custom tiles in Applications panel to add whatever apps/games/program's etc you choose.
See here how to add and activate any window available to XBMC directly from custom tiles:
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1283933

Hi,
The" addons" option under settings only allows me to add/remove/disable addons, using the applications section on the home menu only allows me o add 8 files, I have apx 37 and usually just select the "program apps" section on blacks version (much like "video addons") where upon I am greeted with all my plugins in 1 list... I can't seem to do this here?

Basically, there doesn't seem to be a program addons button ... Or at least I can't find it Smile

@crni
Thanks for that, I'll edit it accordingly. Sincerely appreciated.
1 further question (sorry) is there anyway to get the lower case text titles (like old version) back as I find the caps a tad aggressive. Can I do this via an edit too?

Oh... And is it possible to make the background a tad less hidden as I can bearly see it, can I edit anything to allow this... Basically when I select a global background I can bearly see it Sad

Thanks gain for all this advice, it's really appreciated. You have done an incredible job both with the mod and the support you give.

Thanks.

Smile 
(2013-01-31, 15:02)PatrickBateman Wrote: Oh... And is it possible to make the background a tad less hidden as I can bearly see it, can I edit anything to allow this... Basically when I select a global background I can bearly see it Sad

This is the one thing that I personally change each time a new update is made as I also prefer to see more of the background. If you look at this post:
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1268799 you will see my version of the overlay2.png. Simply replace the overlay2.png located in /media/windows/common with my version and it shows a lot more background.

Crni, it would be great if you could include this file in your mod. And please keep up the great work, this skin just gets better and better
  • 9(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Xperience1080+4