• 10(current)
[MOD] Xperience1080+
(2013-01-31, 15:23)im85288 Wrote:
(2013-01-31, 15:02)PatrickBateman Wrote: Oh... And is it possible to make the background a tad less hidden as I can bearly see it, can I edit anything to allow this... Basically when I select a global background I can bearly see it Sad

This is the one thing that I personally change each time a new update is made as I also prefer to see more of the background. If you look at this post:
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1268799 you will see my version of the overlay2.png. Simply replace the overlay2.png located in /media/windows/common with my version and it shows a lot more background.

Crni, it would be great if you could include this file in your mod. And please keep up the great work, this skin just gets better and better

This is great. Thank you for that, This does indeed make a big change fr the better. Perhaps a switch could be added for a "light" and "dark" background could be added?

Thanks again everyone, it's looking much better and only a few little things left for me to figure out and I'll be back to not tinkering around and jut watching some gret media.

Thanks again
(2013-01-31, 15:02)PatrickBateman Wrote: Hi,
The" addons" option under settings only allows me to add/remove/disable addons, using the applications section on the home menu only allows me o add 8 files, I have apx 37 and usually just select the "program apps" section on blacks version (much like "video addons") where upon I am greeted with all my plugins in 1 list... I can't seem to do this here?

Basically, there doesn't seem to be a program addons button ... Or at least I can't find it Smile

Oh... And is it possible to make the background a tad less hidden as I can bearly see it, can I edit anything to allow this... Basically when I select a global background I can bearly see it Sad

I'm not sure I understand you... simply select Applications on the main menu to get all programs:

You can toggle background opacity using 'Show more fanart' skin setting under Skin > General
(as stated in the first post)
Wink 
+1 for a (extra) darker background in more fanart... Smile

blacks is too dark,
yours is too bright,
i'm very limited with gimp etc.
so cant make it right
(2013-01-31, 20:10)Slurrrp Wrote: +1 for a (extra) darker background in more fanart... Smile

blacks is too dark,
yours is too bright,
i'm very limited with gimp etc.
so cant make it right

ah yes well you can not please them all so first and foremost I do things for me and I'm pretty content with the overlay opacity and such so it is what it is

For those willing to experiment it's very easy to change overlay(s), simply replace original images
  • overlay.png
    overlay2.png
Code:
skin.xperience1080+\media\windows\common\
(2013-01-31, 16:39)crni Wrote:
(2013-01-31, 15:02)PatrickBateman Wrote: Hi,
The" addons" option under settings only allows me to add/remove/disable addons, using the applications section on the home menu only allows me o add 8 files, I have apx 37 and usually just select the "program apps" section on blacks version (much like "video addons") where upon I am greeted with all my plugins in 1 list... I can't seem to do this here?

Basically, there doesn't seem to be a program addons button ... Or at least I can't find it Smile

Oh... And is it possible to make the background a tad less hidden as I can bearly see it, can I edit anything to allow this... Basically when I select a global background I can bearly see it Sad

I'm not sure I understand you... simply select Applications on the main menu to get all programs:

You can toggle background opacity using 'Show more fanart' skin setting under Skin > General
(as stated in the first post)

Oh dear, I think I just figured out my mistake... I was so used to selecting the tiles, that I completely forgot that the text was/is a selectable item ... I've embarrassed my self there Smile

I'll check the more fanart option too, I wasn't aware that it worked for a static default "global" background, I simply thought it was exclusive to fanart sections/backgrounds in movies/tv view etc and as I don't use fanart, I never tested this option...

again, perhaps a little stupidity on my side, it happens from time to time Big Grin

My apologies.
Thanks again, looking forward to seeing what's next Smile
Thanks crni- after trying almost all the skins I finally found something to replace Shade.

It took me a while to figure out I needed to update the skin as per the instructions to get the option to switch to classic mode.

My only gripe is that there is no mouse support.

Also is there any way to make the spotlight or tv show sections use posters instead of fan art? I don't use fan art so the slide show is blank.
Excuse me. You already answer my question, but i do not nothing about skinning, maybe you add Full Wall view - the author of original theme wont help or i asked him in the wrong way.
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1318001
The IDEAL skin is so close. Thank you.
Quick request Smile

Any chance of landscape view being made available for movie sets view? Currently when I select movie sets I'm not able to select the landscape option.

Thanks again, and after the wonderful help, hints and tips posted here my setup is beginning to look awesome again.

Thanks so much for every reply for some of my valid (and embarrassing) questions Smile
(2013-02-01, 17:45)PatrickBateman Wrote: Quick request Smile

Any chance of landscape view being made available for movie sets view? Currently when I select movie sets I'm not able to select the landscape option.
why not... try fix on github

while at it not sure what exactly is the point of separate Sets group when all movies are grouped into 'collections' even movies with only one movie Huh
'Group movies in sets' setting under Settings > Video > Library makes much more sense and works as expected grouping only movies that actually have sets together skipping single movies
Added 'Hide panel' option to Video thumbnails
  • 'Show plot' option is disabled when panel is hidden

* Note that this is more of a quick hack then proper solution and there are no media info available on the screen other then posters

Available on Github
THANK YOU VERY MUCH.
Would it be possible to add more info to the TV Guide screen?
Now you have to click every time to see more info about the TV show...

(2013-02-01, 22:15)Chrysaor Wrote: Would it be possible to add more info to the TV Guide screen?
Now you have to click every time to see more info about the TV show...

I do not use PVR so I have no idea whats needed or how it's suppose to work...sorry
The recording plot (description) is missing in the PVR recordings view. This should appear beneath the recording thumbnail. I think I identified the problem.

Line 2173 in ViewtypesPVR.xml needs to be changed from:

Code:
<info>Container(16).ListItem.Plot</info>

to:

Code:
<info>Container(13).ListItem.Plot</info>

Thanks for the great skin! Big Grin
(2013-02-01, 18:39)crni Wrote:
(2013-02-01, 17:45)PatrickBateman Wrote: Quick request Smile

why not... try fix on github

while at it not sure what exactly is the point of separate Sets group when all movies are grouped into 'collections' even movies with only one movie Huh
'Group movies in sets' setting under Settings > Video > Library makes much more sense and works as expected grouping only movies that actually have sets together skipping single movies

You are like a machine,
Thank you so much for this addition Big Grin

I tend not to use the "settings/video/group" option as it means I still have to navigate my entire library. With the other version, it only returns results for movies that in collections (plus a few mistakes and others that are expecting a sequal) so it means I can only have a list of box sets, where as the "settings/video/group" mode seems to add my box sets to my existing library, meaning I'd still have to navigate all my usual videos to get to a box set ... If that makes sense Smile

Again, perhaps I'm doing it wrong but it seems to wok well for me as currently, I have a icon/tile that points to box sets and when selected returns only a few movies that are actually in sets ...

Hope that makes some kind of sense Big Grin
Thanks again,
You are a complete star!

Another quick question (although I may have used up all my wishes) Big Grin
Is it possible to make the "home" sections tiles a colour too, just curious?

EDIT:
Is it possible to add the landscpr view in TV shows Season view? Just tried to set all my views the same (for consistency) and noticed it wasn't there either? Could this possible be added.

Again,
I sincerely apologise for all the requests, I hope I've not been to much of a pain.
Thanks agin
  • 10(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Xperience1080+4