• 11(current)
[MOD] Xperience1080+
Added Video Wall view for Movies and TV shows

Added selectable Director button for movies and episode info

Available on Github
Great update,
The director option is a truly fantastic feature, very useful indeed.

thx for the update, sorry I didn't manage to be more clear for my problem but with this version it's fixed anyway!
really great work for this mod!
Will you consider to add differents views for advanced launcher or is it too time consuming? that would be great!!!
And will it be possible to add custom home menu in the classic home? do you plane to add this option?
anyway, thanks again for your great work!! you're making xperience even better!
cheers
I'm hoping for the "lanscape" view to be selectible in TV Shows "Season" view then I'm certain that this skin has hit 99% perfection for me. Maybe the ability to add a colour to the 2 "home" tiles then it's 99.9% perfection Big Grin

Crni has done some incredible work so far, and I honestly can praise him enough.

Looking forward to his next update Big Grin
epic stuff, now what about advanced launcher will it see some love , still hangin around with its default list view wich sucks, i sure would love it , keep it up , btw ever thought of creating a repository addon much like black has , so we can just autoupdate from within xbmc,once you put up updates like on git currently , that would be nice

and ever thought of adding video background support , beats static background wallpapers anyday , peace

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kfg10RdE...=1&list=UL

hell maybe even add some variations to that nice new wallview youve added maybe make the unselected covers less dimmed its a tad too dimmed and make the selected cover zoom out more and add the genre like horror/action etc to the movie title while hovering over a cover not just the rating , runtime , year and title , and as said some more variations maybe ,and most important maybe even add files mode movies to be counted instead of the count showing

the librarys mode count , wich is hell a lot inaccurate same goes for tvshows, hell maybe even add support for favorite custom home menu items to show total folder count or even be able to customize what gets counted and what not , you da man, this is some epic stuff

oh and maybe change the right shoulder button action aka RB to whatever it is doing since i have no idea it seems it just tries to piss off people, maybe add the function to show movie information if the right shoulder button aka RB is pressed
Can you add support for the Movie Sets AddOn?
So that it's possible to see the content of a set without entering it.

And also 'Spotlight' and 'Ongoing TV Shows' Functionality to the corresponding Movies / TV shows tab?

For me artist slideshow isn't working.
The AddOn is installed.
Hey Crni,

I noticed that "landscape" is also not present in music views, is there any possibility of seeing the beautiful landscape view in all these areas around the skin, it's such. Beautiful view.

All Music views are missing landscape,
Tv shows "series view" is missing landscape,

Additionally, currently I'm using the muic walls/thumbnail views etc and noticed that the white highlight bar is incredibly "thick" is there a way to reduce the thickness of this highlight bar?

I'd like to echo the dts-ma tags etc too if this is at all possible Smile

Thanks agin for this wonderful skin Smile

I'm using this mod for a few weeks and it looks fantastic and is intuitive (which cannot be said about most of the other skins), so thumbs up on that part.

I've installed the skin via the zip in the startpost. But would like to try the beta features. So I downloaded the master from git, unzipped, renamed to skin.xperience1080+ and uploaded it to /userdata/addons/, reloaded the skin, but don't see any changes. No classic home screen, no fanart tab in the movie info window etc. I also tried changing the overlay icons, because I would like to have them all black. To no avail unfortunately.

The other addons place their data in the addon_data folder. I've moved the skin data to that folder and tried again. No results Sad

It seems the skin data is placed somewhere else than the /userdata/addons/. Am I missing something?

Using it via a openelec installation (still Frodo RC3 for now).

Ah Nevermind, found the location in xbmc.log:
21:54:27 T:140479286982400 ERROR: Texture manager unable to load file: /storage/.xbmc/addons/skin.xperience1080+/media/.
New features are working great. Nice to add a search function to find more movies/tvseries from an actor/director.

I have found an issue though. In the audio playlist you can alter the rating for a song, but you can only change the rating one time. If none is set, only 1 is possible. When the rating is 5 only 4 is possible, etc. Besides that the entry is not set in the file/database. Changing the rating of the playing item in full screen mode, is working.

Is it correct that the settings option in full screen audio playback is disabled?

In the video in the start post the fan art of Les Miserables changes overtime. I have downloaded extra fan art, but the fan art doesn't change over time. Is there a setting?

In the discography section of the artist info, the album names aren't readable. Only when selected the text is white.

crni Wrote:Added Video Wall view for Movies and TV shows

This is gonna be EXCELLENT skin. Thankx a lot.
(2013-02-03, 01:19)jelte Wrote: I have found an issue though. In the audio playlist you can alter the rating for a song, but you can only change the rating one time. If none is set, only 1 is possible. When the rating is 5 only 4 is possible, etc. Besides that the entry is not set in the file/database. Changing the rating of the playing item in full screen mode, is working.

yes I get the same, you should report this in the original thread
Quote:Is it correct that the settings option in full screen audio playback is disabled?
yes, it's enabled only if you use visualisation (enabled in the Settings > Skin > OSD > Enable music visualisation)

Quote:In the video in the start post the fan art of Les Miserables changes overtime. I have downloaded extra fan art, but the fan art doesn't change over time. Is there a setting?
you have to enable extra fanart under Settings > Skin > Views > Enable extra fanart (must use latest git)

Quote:In the discography section of the artist info, the album names aren't readable. Only when selected the text is white.
not sure I understand... if this is what you are talking about then it's working fine here

and yes location of the skin is not in the \userdata\addons\ ...Correct location in Win7 is here:
Code:
Users\%userprofile%\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\

for other OS see here: http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=userdata
(fixed first post to avoid future mistakes)
Thanks for the answers.

About the extra fanart, that option is enabled. And the extrafanart is donwloaded in the folder of the movie/tv-series. I downloaded the git yesterday.

Hmm strange its working at your place. It's exactly that screen, but I would only see 2010 - Brothers. The other albums are not visible until selected. I'll try and reproduce it on my windows machine.

On my windows machine I have the same issue: http://postimage.org/image/ol40h1rij/
VERY strange bug.
yes very strange.. I did not modded anything regarding that view so I have no clue what could be going on there but to make sure try original skin and see if problem is still there

As for the extrafanart I just checked and all is working fine here so not sure what to tell you other then make sure you have extrafanart setting enabled and extrafanart set as explained in the wiki.
(easiest way to test is to use 'Update extra fanart' in the options menu which will automatically download extra fanarts for selected item)
Sadly the quality of your mod seem to reduce crni Sad
Seems you're using hardcoded language strings instead of the translation IDs.

1. Movie detail screen:
"Director" stays english if you change the language to German.

2. Movie detail screen:
"Fanart" gets cut of and you only see "Fanar". seems the XML label is to short (only visible if language is set to German)

I currently don't have the time to fix it by myself, could you please do it? Thanks a lot!
  • 11(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Xperience1080+4