• 12(current)
[MOD] Xperience1080+
Hmm I started all over with the windows 7 Frodo final install. I removed the complete Users\%userprofile%\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\ folder, started XBMC, installed last.fm scrapers added a network source via the interface, scanned it. Installed xperience1080+ and checked the artist discography. Changed nothing else but still came up with the missing album titles.

Then I added a Movie sources via the interface, configured the extra fanart. As in enabled the extra fanart in the menu and used the extra fanart downloader to download extra fanart. And that did work. I hope it works when I do that on my openelec instalation.

Before I used a sources.xml to load the network sources into my installation. This might be the reason for the extrafanart problem. Unfortunately not the album titles. But that isn't that much of a dealbreaker. So I hope one day this issue will be sorted out, but until then I'll just keep on using this skin Smile
(2013-02-03, 19:25)Cassiel Wrote: Sadly the quality of your mod seem to reduce crni Sad
i'm sorry, but imho you should watch your tone. this concerns a user-created mod for a user-created skin for a community-created open-source software. crni thankfully provides his modifications, which i presume he made primarily for his own joy. i'm sure it's ok to ask for corrections or features, but not by starting your posting like this.

(2013-02-03, 19:25)Cassiel Wrote: Seems you're using hardcoded language strings instead of the translation IDs.
yes, he does - as he states so in the first post of this thread:
"I used localization strings where possible but not for all so some of the extra captions won't be translated"

(2013-02-03, 19:25)Cassiel Wrote: I currently don't have the time to fix it by myself, could you please do it?
...and your time is of course more valuable than crni's, huh? Rolleyes
(2013-01-31, 01:00)crni Wrote: Added support for UK ratings
  • U
    UC
    12A
    R18

Available on Github

Just to let you know, UK has 'PG' rating too.
btw frodo 12 final just released , for some odd reason when i select a movie to watch, it gives me a repeated select sound even while my external player is running ,ive reinstalled frodo 12 rc3 for now , no problems , very odd , did they change something that makes it incompatible with your latest git release crni, btw hows those requested features comin along my friend
(2013-02-04, 21:49)mortstar Wrote:
(2013-01-31, 01:00)crni Wrote: Added support for UK ratings
  • U
    UC
    12A
    R18

Available on Github

Just to let you know, UK has 'PG' rating too.
yes skin supports it but forget to add in the list. tnx

(2013-02-04, 23:37)hentai23 Wrote: btw frodo 12 final just released , for some odd reason when i select a movie to watch, it gives me a repeated select sound even while my external player is running ,ive reinstalled frodo 12 rc3 for now , no problems , very odd , did they change something that makes it incompatible with your latest git release crni

I do not use sounds nor do I use external player so have no clue what's going on there. Also I did not made any changes regarding sounds in general so you should check with original skin and report there if problem persist.
Added 'Poster small' view for Movies, TV Shows and Files respectively

• Movies Poster small / Poster

• TV Shows Poster small / Poster

• Files Poster small / Poster

Available on Github
Sorry for this question but I'm new to this skin.

How can I add this buttons?:

Thanks

Edit:

Another question, any chanche to have the plot here?:

Thanks
(2013-02-05, 11:54)tetodbs Wrote: How can I add this buttons?:

I added what I needed to favorites and then added favorites to the custom tiles
no for the plot
(2013-02-05, 13:50)crni Wrote:
(2013-02-05, 11:54)tetodbs Wrote: How can I add this buttons?:

I added what I needed to favorites and then added favorites to the custom tiles
no for the plot

Thanks a lot
(2013-02-04, 18:38)mandark Wrote:
(2013-02-03, 19:25)Cassiel Wrote: Sadly the quality of your mod seem to reduce crni Sad
i'm sorry, but imho you should watch your tone. this concerns a user-created mod for a user-created skin for a community-created open-source software. crni thankfully provides his modifications, which i presume he made primarily for his own joy. i'm sure it's ok to ask for corrections or features, but not by starting your posting like this.
I've already contributed fixes to this skin regarding translations. I'm very concerned about my tone and I don't need someone parenting me. Wink

(2013-02-03, 19:25)Cassiel Wrote: Seems you're using hardcoded language strings instead of the translation IDs.
yes, he does - as he states so in the first post of this thread:
"I used localization strings where possible but not for all so some of the extra captions won't be translated"
See above.

(2013-02-03, 19:25)Cassiel Wrote: I currently don't have the time to fix it by myself, could you please do it?
...and your time is of course more valuable than crni's, huh? Rolleyes
I didn't say anything about my time being more valuable. How do you think I'm that rude? As I wrote: I currently don't have the time and if I had the time, I'd fix it by myself. That's why I questioned if he could fix it.
(2013-02-05, 00:26)crni Wrote: Added 'Poster small' view for Movies, TV Shows and Files respectively

• Movies Poster small / Poster

• TV Shows Poster small / Poster

• Files Poster small / Poster

Available on Github

Love this, will we see this view in music too?
Is it at all possible to put the landscape view into tv series view or will it not function correctly due to needing landscpr art for "x" amount of seasons?

Fantastic work as always guys!
(2013-02-05, 16:26)PatrickBateman Wrote: Love this, will we see this view in music too?
Is it at all possible to put the landscape view into tv series view or will it not function correctly due to needing landscpr art for "x" amount of seasons?

not sure about music perhaps when I have time...
as for landscape not sure I understand you but landscape is available for tv series (has always been in the original skin and here)
Hi,

Not for tv series "season" view it's not... My setup jumps from landscape, to posters, back to landscape ...

TV Shows - Landscape
TV Shows/Season - "Landscape view missing"
TV Shows/Season/Episode - Landscape

Hope that makes sense
I do love the work you have done, it's wonderful! I appreciate you have a life as well Big Grin I mainly post my ideas so I don't forget later Smile if you get the time o do them, fantastic... If not, I still appreciate and am grateful for all you have done.

Thanks again Smile
(2013-02-05, 21:52)PatrickBateman Wrote: Not for tv series "season" view it's not... My setup jumps from landscape, to posters, back to landscape ...

TV Shows - Landscape
TV Shows/Season - "Landscape view missing"
TV Shows/Season/Episode - Landscape

ah yes but there is no metadata to show for seasons so that's why... this is how it looks when enabled:

Is there metadata we can scrape,
Or can the skin be set to use the exsisting season posters in a particular/interesting way?
Or perhaps we could use placeholders such as a nice "1" "2" "3" etc using a nice silver png or similar, in keeping with the rest of the skin.

Or could is use the current season poster (left aligned) and a number.png (right aligned)? These would probably be huge pain in the ass tasks to achieve, but if there is anything you can think of that would work, tht would be spectacular, as I think it breaks the flow of the skin not having it available in this view , which is shame as it looks fantastic in every other view.

I'll see if I can think of any other ways in which this could happen that MIght be easier Smile would love to see tht view make an appearance though Smile

Thanks again Crni,
You're a gent Smile

• 12(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Xperience1080+4