• 14(current)
[MOD] Xperience1080+
Really liking the work! I'd love to see the recent albums list being longer though and scrollable on selection, basically the same way in which the hourly forecast works on the new weather screen.
About the classic music visualization screen, why does it dissappear after a few seconds?
Hi there!

Just a quick couple of questions:

1. How do you hide the + tilesHuh
2. How do you enable fanart for the backgrounds?

Cheers all!!
(2013-02-07, 21:20)fr500 Wrote: About the classic music visualization screen, why does it dissappear after a few seconds?

Press "i" and it'll stay (also next time you start playing something)... this is the default behavior.
Thanks Black
Is possible add: "Play movie trailer on opening information" and "Play trailer minimized"
Thanks..................
Both already available...
Merged new font from Xperience1080
  • skin now uses modified condensed version of Open Sans Regular
  • There is slight difference between old and new font but noticeable only in direct comparison

Some before and after screenshots

Available on Github

Off topic, but it looks like there are some nice features to look forward too in xbmc if this is correct: http://www.xbmcbrasil.net/printthread.php?tid=470

Integrated PVR recording for tv and movies looks great, along with timeshifting and an improved GUI hopefully.

Back on topic, excellent work, you keep adding features I did not know I wanted so thanks again and looking forward to seeing how this can be improved!
I decided to take some screenshots to show the difference at least on my set up of using a different overlay to allow the fanart to show through.

First of is the default background as found when the option to not show extra fanart is shown:

Next is with extra fanart selected:

And finally a new one I made to show even more of the view particularly around the bottom of the screen:

If anyone is interested here is my version of the overlay2.png file:

You would need to rename it to overlay2.png and as replace the version in media/windows/common
That looks not good at all... you can hardly read the unfocused menu text. This is no fanart skin guys. Wink
he has a point , find a balance ,now if youd find a way to reduce the dimming for the wallview layout that would be perfect
Well... I was interested... Until...

I saw a picture of dappy on his screen, then I was like "I'm out" Big Grin
Image Image
Panels can be small and big. Maybe you can make it just equally BIG
Image Image
(or maybe even bigger) ALL the time. Too many empty space. Thank you for you work.
Panels are only small if they are not focused... if that's not the case, there is something wrong.
  • 14(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Xperience1080+4