• 19(current)
[MOD] Xperience1080+
Hi crni !
Last week I reported a problem using your mod with the language "Portuguese - Brazil"

Well, with ´Black and another user (Middle) help the problem is solved !

You just need to replace the "strings.xml" for the Portuguese - Brazil language.

I did it manually, so I take the ´Black file and put it into your skin. And it worked pretty well.

So, I hope it helps !

Thanks for your mod !
The Hardware must go to the limit!

(2013-02-15, 00:09)vsilvalopes Wrote: Hi crni !
Last week I reported a problem using your mod with the language "Portuguese - Brazil"

Well, with ´Black and another user (Middle) help the problem is solved !

You just need to replace the "strings.xml" for the Portuguese - Brazil language.

I did it manually, so I take the ´Black file and put it into your skin. And it worked pretty well.

So, I hope it helps !

Thanks for your mod !
yes I know, pushed fix hour ago on the git Wink
Added skin setting to choose TV Shows image in video osd
  • Poster (default)
  • Clearart
  • Clearlogo

Available on Github
Crni the new boot screen doesn't fit my screen correctly (monitor) and looks very bad, as there's a gap at the top and bottom of my screen when this is displayed, how I can go back to the Origonal loading screen?
Hi crni,

I very much appreciate your quick response to user requests and your constant work on the development of this fabulous skin. I am looking forward to every implementation of a new option or gadget. So I really cannot consent to something like a "feature freeze". However, since updates are comming out rather frequently I would really love to have something like a repository for XBMC. Manual updates are quiet annoying, especially if you have several XBMC-devices.

Brgds,

FantasticN
(2013-02-15, 11:20)PatrickBateman Wrote: Crni the new boot screen doesn't fit my screen correctly (monitor) and looks very bad, as there's a gap at the top and bottom of my screen when this is displayed, how I can go back to the Origonal loading screen?

I did that screen, not crni, you should look at the "merged ..." posts. That's not final but you should keep in mind that the skin does not support any other aspect ratio than 16:9. It may work but I did not test it at all.
crni i dont use any addons . Would it be poosibly to change the addons buttons to one random movies /tv (show) poster instead, if its a easy fix Smile?
I love TV Shows clearArt in video osd, great work.
Thanks........Blush
(2013-02-15, 13:44)`Black Wrote:
(2013-02-15, 11:20)PatrickBateman Wrote: Crni the new boot screen doesn't fit my screen correctly (monitor) and looks very bad, as there's a gap at the top and bottom of my screen when this is displayed, how I can go back to the Origonal loading screen?

I did that screen, not crni, you should look at the "merged ..." posts. That's not final but you should keep in mind that the skin does not support any other aspect ratio than 16:9. It may work but I did not test it at all.

If you remove <aspectratio>keep</aspectratio> from splash image that would allow background to stretch and that would at least fix the gaps when using non 16:9 displays... just an idea.
I think there was an update to the skin widget script causing me to just get a black background where the normal posters/fanart is.
Thanks for bringing back the classic mode! Awsome!

Please add to my reputation if you find my posts usefull (+/- button below posts)
Ubuntu 12.10 minimal XBMC auto-install script :: XBMControl :: Xbmc XBOX Skins :: XBMControl for Android :: Owner of Sudo Systems
(2013-02-15, 17:32)crni Wrote:

If you remove <aspectratio>keep</aspectratio> from splash image that would allow background to stretch and that would at least fix the gaps when using non 16:9 displays... just an idea.

I have to check how it's done in the XBMC splash screen. There should be no visible transition.
(2013-02-15, 13:41)fantasticn Wrote: Hi crni,

I very much appreciate your quick response to user requests and your constant work on the development of this fabulous skin. I am looking forward to every implementation of a new option or gadget. So I really cannot consent to something like a "feature freeze". However, since updates are comming out rather frequently I would really love to have something like a repository for XBMC. Manual updates are quiet annoying, especially if you have several XBMC-devices.

Brgds,

FantasticN

I agree with this, could it be hosted on Blacks repo? That would be pretty sweet.
(2013-02-15, 15:17)Bkam Wrote: crni i dont use any addons . Would it be poosibly to change the addons buttons to one random movies /tv (show) poster instead, if its a easy fix Smile?

+1

I don't ever use the video addons tile, all the addons I use are utilized in the other customization tiles. So to me this is just wasted space. It would be nice if it was a random tv/movie poster or if it was unlocked so I could change it to something else.

Thanks for all the work so far.

Edit: also, on that same note, is there any way you could make it so you can't edit the tiles when in kiosk mode? I'm still able to hit back and edit/change tiles in kiosk mode.
(2013-02-15, 17:32)crni Wrote:

Thanks Crni,
That will be perfect for the time being as I am going back to tv (16:9) viewing in apx 6 weeks so this will no longer be a issue after that.

Thanks again for everything you have done to this mod, thanks for taking time to answer my questions, and thanks for the tip! Smile

Have a great weekend and looking forward to see what you do next Smile
  • 19(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Xperience1080+4