• 20(current)
[MOD] Xperience1080+
Some requests:
Maybe it's too dark (dim) - maybe a little lighter ?
Image Image
Middle section is big (selected) when TOP menu focused. Maybe middle section have to be BIG (selected) when middle section is focused or ones again middle section have to be BIG all the time
Image Image
In MUSIC (Artists) i can not hide panel
Some thumbnails is wrong aspect
Thank you.
Is it possible to activate the music visualization and get the pirctures from artist slideshow in the background?
Can you also include the functionality to see the content of a Movie Set without the need of entering it?
I think it's possbile with the Movie Sets addon.
Any chance of an option to replace "new albums" column with custom menu boxes?
(2013-02-16, 21:53)redhalo Wrote: Any chance of an option to replace "new albums" column with custom menu boxes?

^ This

Or Maybe the music section can be made to look more like the weather section layout..

I really do feel the 4 skinny boxes seem out of place and a tad messy especially with losts of text, small Images etc.

Don't get me wrong, it's not terrible, but it's not as attractive as the rest of the sections IMO.
Agree with the above comments, the music section appears 'out of place' with the styling of the skin.
Please read the online manual (wiki) & FAQ (wiki) before posting.

Skins: Estuary | Xperience1080
Opinion: Never purchase HTC products
Is this a problem on my end or did something go wrong with the merge of PVR updates from Black's version? On your skin I get the horizontal PVR menu twice and no descriptions for EPG.

Pictures:

Your version:

Black:

Both are updated to latest version on git.
(2013-02-17, 19:53)ursli Wrote: Is this a problem on my end or did something go wrong with the merge of PVR updates from Black's version? On your skin I get the horizontal PVR menu twice and no descriptions for EPG.

try new git version and let me know if it's fixed. tnx
That fixes it indeed, thanks a lot. Smile
Love the new updates! Since updating to Beta 4 I noticed the default navigation sounds have been removed, is there a way of adding it back? At the moment it's only letting me use bursting bubbles which is really annoying lol

Thanks
(2013-02-13, 22:06)DecLinE Wrote: It would be great as well if you would change informations aspect like those I highlighted in my screenshot from Aeon Nox Skin. What do you think about it? Smile
What if you use the same informations aspect that Xperience More uses?

(2013-02-14, 18:16)crni Wrote:
(2013-02-14, 17:26)DecLinE Wrote: Yesterday I downloaded the last update from Github, but:
1. I cannot see the "Poster small" view.
2. I cannot see the generic thumbnail view updates.

Why?

Make sure you follow instructions in the first post, my guess is you did not replaced existing skin so you still running old version...
I really don't know why, but I downloaded your latest ZIP file from Github and replaced it with the old one in my pc. I find out only some updates, not every update like "Poster small" view, for example.
(2013-02-19, 02:50)cypldn Wrote: Love the new updates! Since updating to Beta 4 I noticed the default navigation sounds have been removed, is there a way of adding it back? At the moment it's only letting me use bursting bubbles which is really annoying lol

Thanks

There's nothing more annoying than navigation sounds. Just disable them. I won't add them back because they are from the xbox dashboard and I cut them out of a video a while ago. I have no idea if it's allowed to share those sounds so I removed them. I'm aiming to the official repo so everything which isn't clearly free to use has to be removed.
Added more info to movies poster views and video info
  • Added Studio label to poster views
  • Added Studio and Tagline labels to movies video info

Added more info to TV Shows poster views
  • Added Network and Rating to TV shows poster views
  • Added total episodes and unwatched episodes to TV shows poster views
  • Added total episodes and unwatched episodes to seasons poster views

Available on Github
You're like a machine churning out these updates out.... Love these updates!

Is it possible to remove the rounding of images from the views taken from the old skin to match the rest of the theme?
Yes, I agree, the new xperience feel is stricly " square angle shaped" image.It might be more consistent to make it the same in every views... for example poster view for season then landscape view for episode, might be more nice with the same type of shape.
Great work so far, really appreciate your investment in this!
cheers
(2013-02-19, 13:19)`Black Wrote:
(2013-02-19, 02:50)cypldn Wrote: Love the new updates! Since updating to Beta 4 I noticed the default navigation sounds have been removed, is there a way of adding it back? At the moment it's only letting me use bursting bubbles which is really annoying lol

Thanks

There's nothing more annoying than navigation sounds. Just disable them. I won't add them back because they are from the xbox dashboard and I cut them out of a video a while ago. I have no idea if it's allowed to share those sounds so I removed them. I'm aiming to the official repo so everything which isn't clearly free to use has to be removed.

then just add non copyrighted sounds Wink , makes me wonder if the layout itself is a copyright infringement, black , lols, i as well find it quite odd without any sound its like your in space ..no sound, feels weird ,lols, and how bout advanced launcher , its still begging for some love
  • 20(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Xperience1080+4