• 21(current)
[MOD] Xperience1080+
(2013-02-20, 13:30)crni Wrote: Added more info to movies poster views and video info
  • Added Studio label to poster views
  • Added Studio and Tagline labels to movies video info

Added more info to TV Shows poster views
    • Added Network and Rating to TV shows poster views
    • Added total episodes and unwatched episodes to TV shows poster views
    • Added total episodes and unwatched episodes to seasons poster views

Available on Github

Great great skin/mod! My favorite, and using it happily daily! My question is, how did you removed the all season button? Is it possible in some menu without manual editing? Thanks!
(2013-02-20, 18:42)Jz123 Wrote: Great great skin/mod! My favorite, and using it happily daily! My question is, how did you removed the all season button? Is it possible in some menu without manual editing? Thanks!

add this to the advancedsettings.xml

PHP Code:
<videolibrary>
       <
hideallitems>true</hideallitems>  <!-- removes the "*All" items from the video library -->
</
videolibrary

also same for music library

PHP Code:
<musiclibrary>
       <
hideallitems>true</hideallitems>  <!-- removes the "*All" items from the music library -->
</
musiclibrary

more here: http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Use...ttings.xml
Added setting to toggle plot in landscape view *
  • Fanart
  • Landscape
  • Logo
  • Clearart

* plot is always visible for episodes

Available on Github
I love this skin. Just have some minor issues. Is there a lite version for raspberry pi because i tried this and didn't work as smooth or look correctly. I would love it there was one. I also have it running on my laptop, I just noticed when I added recently added to the + boxes the icon isn't as clear or sharp.
No there isn't and there won't ever be. The skin is already really fast (it was a lot slower in earlier version). The PI is just slow, I would never use that. 1920x1080 is the only resolution where this skin looks as good as it should be.
like i said before.. love your skin and great work what both of you (black crni) have done so far!!!

but i have one little request which is not about adding some features its more about the aesthetically consequence of this skin which i love because of its straight lines.

but now there are 2 views (the poster and small poster view) which end up with rounded corners.
in my opinion its a breach of style which perhaps was the goal but if not than it would be great if you guys could change this minor flaw in this overall perfect skin Wink

here a comparison between the posterview and the searchview from homescreen (which would be great to have instead of posterview in the normal views menu Wink )

So keep up the good work and love to see how my most favourite skin is becoming better and better
(2013-02-20, 19:33)crni Wrote: Available on Github
Have you noticed my Pull Request with a lot of fixes especially for translations?
(2013-02-21, 11:15)Cassiel Wrote:
Have you noticed my Pull Request with a lot of fixes especially for translations?

ah yes I forgot about that...
translation should be moved to transifex so I wont make any changes...also for now I wont add any new localization strings to avoid overlapping with original skin
as for the typo for genre you did not actually fixed it. problem is git messes up special characters so even when you use e.g. tortoisegit which uses correct syntax as soon as you download git as zip naming is messed up again. I noticed this with wind direction icons while ago and there is nothing to do about it ( http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1327395 )
(2013-02-21, 11:59)crni Wrote:
(2013-02-21, 11:15)Cassiel Wrote:

ah yes I forgot about that...
translation should be moved to transifex so I wont make any changes...also for now I wont add any new localization strings to avoid overlapping with original skin
as for the typo for genre you did not actually fixed it. problem is git messes up special characters so even when you use e.g. tortoisegit which uses correct syntax as soon as you download git as zip naming is messed up again. I noticed this with wind direction icons while ago and there is nothing to do about it ( http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1327395 )

Regarding your filename problem, read this:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/58549...ve-answers
Added Info List view for episodes

Available on Github
(2013-02-21, 18:39)crni Wrote: Added Info List view for episodes

Fantastic!

I never dared to ask, but this was really something I missed a lot.
(2013-02-21, 18:39)crni Wrote: Added Info List view for episodes

Available on Github

Thank you, thank you, thank you Smile

Have been trying to find the time to add this myself the last few weeks but now I don't have to. A must for those of us scanning for those favorite plot moments.
First of all I want to thank you for a great work - skin is almost perfect for me Smile But it still missing support for Advanced Launcher - there is only List view available. When you add more views (especially Poster view)?
once advance launcher is sorted I will be a complete convert to xperience
be kind, rewind
Hello, I have to say, after 2 full days of going through MANY skins, this skin just was WOW from the start, fast, great looks, easy to set up, awesome widgets, thanks a lot for that.

Quote:One thing i find that is a bit weird is, i am using XBMC Constellation as a remote on my iphone, and this is the only skin that doesn't register what is currently playing on it (i can still control the whole thing, but it doesn't register fully it seems).
-- EDIT: restarted XBMC services and this fixed itself... must be because I tried so many different skins today!

Also, is there a way to disable the Classic Home option to show up when pressing up when already in the topmost menu? I have disabled Classic Home in the options but it doesn't remove it.

Thanks a lot for the awesome work!

EDIT: oh and I am running it on a rPI (raspbmc on USB stick) and it works great!
  • 21(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Xperience1080+4