• 24(current)
[MOD] Xperience1080+
Added Horizontal home screen (just because every skin should have one) Rofl

Merged changes from Xperience1080
  • 'Mouse not supported' indicator
  • TV Shows poster as fallback when no season poster available
  • Option to hide submenu arrow in the Metro screen under Settings > Skin > Home > Home items extras
  • Progress % indicator for extended progress dialog
  • etc...

Available on Github
Love the new home screen, as I was never a fan of people coming over and asking me if my HTPC was an Xbox. Mostly stayed with Xperience all this time because the viewtypes were the best out there. Would you be able to add a Games section as well that would link to Advanced Launcher? That would be awesome!

(Actually being able to add custom menu items a la Aeon would be awesome, although I'm not sure how difficult that would be to bake in)
(2013-02-28, 00:57)holydhaliwal Wrote: Love the new home screen, as I was never a fan of people coming over and asking me if my HTPC was an Xbox. Mostly stayed with Xperience all this time because the viewtypes were the best out there. Would you be able to add a Games section as well that would link to Advanced Launcher? That would be awesome!

(Actually being able to add custom menu items a la Aeon would be awesome, although I'm not sure how difficult that would be to bake in)

glad you like it

try new git, added Games category to the Classic and Horizontal home screens... let me know if it works.
(2013-02-28, 01:34)crni Wrote:
(2013-02-28, 00:57)holydhaliwal Wrote: Love the new home screen, as I was never a fan of people coming over and asking me if my HTPC was an Xbox. Mostly stayed with Xperience all this time because the viewtypes were the best out there. Would you be able to add a Games section as well that would link to Advanced Launcher? That would be awesome!

glad you like it

try new git, added Games category to the Classic and Horizontal home screens... let me know if it works.

Yeah that works great, thanks! Do you plan on adding the option for custom home items btw?
(2013-02-28, 04:37)Benja1min Wrote: This works much faster, but Black mentioned that he thinks list and thumb view is enough.Image Image

not sure I understand... what works faster and enough for what Huh
(2013-02-28, 00:01)crni Wrote: Added Horizontal home screen (just because every skin should have one) Rofl
Amazing work, I appreciate your dedication!
Great work as usual, again a new feature I did not know I wanted to use...the one thing I miss from the Metro view is being able to view my ongoing TV shows. Is it possible to configure the Up arrow when on TV Shows to show this rather than recently added? Or any other way to view this on the Horizontal menu?
(2013-02-28, 11:04)im85288 Wrote: Great work as usual, again a new feature I did not know I wanted to use...the one thing I miss from the Metro view is being able to view my ongoing TV shows. Is it possible to configure the Up arrow when on TV Shows to show this rather than recently added? Or any other way to view this on the Horizontal menu?

yes I already done that but not pushed to the git yet
(also added featured albums same way)
Perfect thanks Big Grin
(2013-02-27, 17:50)crni Wrote:
(2013-02-27, 17:16)DecLinE Wrote: Hello!
I noticed that in "New Movies" it's not showed a movie for each ball, but it skips some. Why?
Thanx.

I do not have that... did you disabled mouse support in settings ?

Yes, of course! But it continues to skip 3 balls of 6 (1 yes and 1 not) when you scroll... Huh
Try one more time to ask for some changes:
in music section impossible to hide panel
maybe small pause OSD make even smaller (and little up) in top right OSD style
Thank you for your work.
(2013-02-28, 18:21)VictorDUA Wrote: Try one more time to ask for some changes:

in music section impossible to hide panel

maybe small pause OSD make even smaller (and little up) in top right OSD style
Thank you for your work.
I'm content with music and paused as they are so no

(2013-02-28, 15:07)DecLinE Wrote:
(2013-02-27, 17:50)crni Wrote:
(2013-02-27, 17:16)DecLinE Wrote: Hello!
I noticed that in "New Movies" it's not showed a movie for each ball, but it skips some. Why?
Thanx.

I do not have that... did you disabled mouse support in settings ?

Yes, of course! But it continues to skip 3 balls of 6 (1 yes and 1 not) when you scroll... Huh
not sure what to tell you, everything is working fine here (also no one else reported anything similar). Try with original skin and see if problem persist and report in original thread
Added Spotlight, In Progress, Ongoing, Featured and Most played to the Horizontal home screen
  • Going UP will show recent items > going UP once or twice more will show Spotlight, In Progress, Ongoing, Featured and Most played items for Movies, TV shows and Music respectively

Movies Recent / Spotlight / In progress

TV Shows Recent / Ongoing

Music Recent / Featured / Most played

Available on Github
Any chance of a switch/option to enable blacks music setting Wink I could do with the spare buttons/tiles Smile

Great work as usual though, it's looking absolutely fantastic so far, and even if to cant throw a switch in there, it doesn't matter, it still looks awesome as-is.

Thanks for everything fella Smile
(2013-02-28, 20:00)PatrickBateman Wrote: Any chance of a switch/option to enable blacks music setting Wink I could do with the spare buttons/tiles Smile
no, to much work only to have one extra tile
  • 24(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Xperience1080+4