• 26(current)
[MOD] Xperience1080+
Recently I've noticed that the fanart page in the movie info screen displays fanart from other movies. I've downloaded the extra fanart with the artworkdownloader. It creates a extrafanart folder in the folder where the movie file is located. My root movie directory contains a lot of movies, so the extrafanart folder contains fanart to a lot of movies. And these movies get mixed up. The first fanart is correct, but the others are from other movies.

Movies alone in a folder are not mixed up.

What's happening here?
(2013-03-03, 15:36)jelte Wrote: Recently I've noticed that the fanart page in the movie info screen displays fanart from other movies. I've downloaded the extra fanart with the artworkdownloader. It creates a extrafanart folder in the folder where the movie file is located. My root movie directory contains a lot of movies, so the extrafanart folder contains fanart to a lot of movies. And these movies get mixed up. The first fanart is correct, but the others are from other movies.

Movies alone in a folder are not mixed up.

What's happening here?
extrafanart works only if each movie is in its own folder:
http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Extra_fanart
Added option to set weather fanarts as Weather menu item backgrounds for Classic and Horizontal home screens
Added current forecast to the weather submenu in Horizontal home screen

Added 10 custom items to the Applications in Horizontal home screen
  • custom items are shared with the metro screen (4 from movies panel, 2 from TV Shows panel and 4 from applications panel)

Available on Github
Great new changes to weather and applications, was just about to ask for these.
(2013-03-03, 22:13)crni Wrote: Added option to set weather fanarts as Weather menu item backgrounds for Classic and Horizontal home screens
Added current forecast to the weather submenu in Horizontal home screen

Added 10 custom items to the Applications in Horizontal home screen
  • custom items are shared with the metro screen (4 from movies panel, 2 from TV Shows panel and 4 from applications panel)

Available on Github

How would I go about doing the same thing you did with the weather menu but for movies, music? I want to make it so that every time I highlight say, the movie menu on the home page, it starts displaying fan art of all the movies I have in my library.. Hope you understand what I mean..
(2013-03-04, 07:17)kagonsote Wrote: How would I go about doing the same thing you did with the weather menu but for movies, music? I want to make it so that every time I highlight say, the movie menu on the home page, it starts displaying fan art of all the movies I have in my library.. Hope you understand what I mean..

If you mean automatically use fanart as backgrounds not sure if that's possible. Only way I know of is to create folders and copy fanarts and then set those folders in skin > backgrounds settings.
To make things easier you can export video and music library images to central folder so it should be relatively easy to sort images from there
wiki Wrote:When exporting to a single file XBMC will bring up a browser dialog where you select where you want it exported. XBMC will then create a subdirectory with the resulting xml file plus all thumbnails and fanart
http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Imp...rt_library

(as for the weather this settings does not simply use weather fanart randomly but shows fanart depending on current weather condition)
Crni,
Black mentioned I could copy and paste his Xperience 1080 Music home screen into your mod. If you have time could you let me know what files I need to copy and paste this info to and from?

I'd like to have all the default features from Xperiance 1080 available, but with all the additional "+" from your mod Smile

Hope you can help,
Hey,
I'm inclined to agree with the this guy ^^

Xperiance 1080+ used to be xperiance 1080 with some additional parts, but it seems for some reason the new music section is being left out?

Blacks version is much better as it matches the rest of the skin lay out etc is there any reason why we can't have this added here seems as its a default view in the base skin?
(2013-03-05, 10:01)DerekCuster Wrote: Hey,

Xperiance 1080+ used to be xperiance 1080 with some additional parts, but it seems for some reason the new music section is being left out?

Blacks version is much better as it matches the rest of the skin lay out etc is there any reason why we can't have this added here seems as its a default view in the base skin?

mostly because I do not have time and currently messing with the Horizontal home screen.
(2013-03-05, 10:01)DerekCuster Wrote: Hey,

Of course I under stand this, and we all appreciate your work/time etc
However black did say that its a simple copy and paste job. In all fairness Bateman guy asked bout 3 times as did 3 other users and me too for the new music section but seems to be secret Big Grin

If happily copy and paste the files too, but it seems like no one is willing to post what section needs pasting? Will we see it in a future update, or can you tell us what to copy/paste?

TIA
(2013-03-05, 10:19)DerekCuster Wrote: However black did say that its a simple copy and paste job. In all fairness Bateman guy asked bout 3 times as did 3 other users and me too for the new music section but seems to be secret Big Grin

If happily copy and paste the files too, but it seems like no one is willing to post what section needs pasting? Will we see it in a future update, or can you tell us what to copy/paste?

TIA
ah well obviously it's not simply copy/paste and also you have to add custom tile code which is not in the home screen at all...
Black changed 7 files with 774 additions and 167 deletions to change layout and there is more changes to be done to make it work here ...

Also please do not mistake this mod for some kind of community mod. Like I said before I do this for me firstly so I'll add what I like when I like it if I like it. It is what it is and I did not ever pretended to be anything else.
(e.g. new lyrics layout in original skin I do not like at all so I wont add it here)
(2013-03-05, 10:37)crni Wrote:
(2013-03-05, 10:19)DerekCuster Wrote: However black did say that its a simple copy and paste job. In all fairness Bateman guy asked bout 3 times as did 3 other users and me too for the new music section but seems to be secret Big Grin

TIA
ah well obviously it's not simply copy/paste and also you have to add custom tile code which is not in the home screen at all...
Black changed 7 files with 774 additions and 167 deletions to change layout and there is more changes to be done to make it work here ...

Also please do not mistake this mod for some kind of community mod. Like I said before I do this for me firstly so I'll add what I like when I like it if I like it. It is what it is and I did not ever pretended to be anything else.
(e.g. new lyrics layout in original skin I do not like at all so I wont add it here)

Fiat enough, can only go by what black posted man, don't have a go at me Big Grin
(2013-03-05, 10:13)crni Wrote: mostly because I do not have time and currently messing with the Horizontal home screen.

And please carry on with the Horizontal home screen changes, a great addition if you ask me..people who have seen it comment on how neat things look now.
Hey crni, your mod is very good. But can you add a submenu-point for moviesets in the horizontal menu under movies. I´ve looked for this, but found nothing. And in the landscape view for movies, if you disabled the plot, you can´t see if its a set. Can you change that, to see that every time. I love the new horizontal menu.
(2013-03-05, 12:18)barney stinsen Wrote: Hey crni, your mod is very good. But can you add a submenu-point for moviesets in the horizontal menu under movies. I´ve looked for this, but found nothing. And in the landscape view for movies, if you disabled the plot, you can´t see if its a set. Can you change that, to see that every time. I love the new horizontal menu.

It should say 'Collection' for sets in the landscape view is it not ?
Added Sets to the movies submenu on git, let me know if it works.
  • 26(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Xperience1080+4