• 33(current)
[MOD] Xperience1080+
(2013-03-14, 16:15)`Black Wrote: Yes show power button is the new label, I reversed some settings. The actual setting bools aren't changed but it's now show instead of hide. I guess you switched skins, that would explain the wrong label. If 2 skins use the same localization ids, XBMC uses the string from the skin which was loaded first.

I see,
Yea I use yours as a main and test the mods so I run both side by side on the box.

I have removed GUI settings and started again, the music user configarbe tile is still incorrect htough in comparison to the rest of the skin?

Other settings (text strings) do indeed work as expected now.

Do you recommend only having 1 Xperiance skin version per box then black, to avoide conflicts?
You won't have any conflicts. Just the problem with the localization if the labels aren't the same. In that case you need to restart XBMC. You will also see problems if you switch e.g. from Aeon Nox to Xperience1080... some labels are completely off then because of the overlapping ids.
(2013-03-14, 16:28)`Black Wrote: You won't have any conflicts. Just the problem with the localization if the labels aren't the same. In that case you need to restart XBMC. You will also see problems if you switch e.g. from Aeon Nox to Xperience1080... some labels are completely off then because of the overlapping ids.

Great stuff,
Thanks black, Much appreciated.

@crni
Can you see the transparency discrepancy between the music tile and all other tiles? It's much lighter than the rest in default/or unconfigured mode and when a standard system/skin icon is used.

Other than that it's looking wonderful! Very nice indeed guys.
(2013-03-14, 16:33)PatrickBateman Wrote: @crni
Can you see the transparency discrepancy between the music tile and all other tiles? It's much lighter than the rest in default/or unconfigured mode and when a standard system/skin icon is used.
It's same as Blacks and it's same like other tiles - unless you enable 'show more fanart' option in which case other tiles uses darker tile to compensate for the changed overlay transparency.
Because of the new music panel design it's not possible to use darker tile here so you can
  • 1 disable show more fanart for home screen in skin settings
    2 use full tile icon (like in Blacks screenshots)
(2013-03-14, 14:30)crni Wrote: Added new music panel layout from Xperience1080

would it be possible to get that extra tile on the right in red too? I think it does look a bit lonely if all the rest is red/green/blue/orange
Replaced Music Add-ons tile with Custom tile

Available on Github
(2013-03-14, 22:50)crni Wrote: Replaced Music Add-ons tile with Custom tile

Available on Github

Any chance of the "new albums" tile also being made into a customisable/user configurable tile?
(2013-03-15, 00:17)PatrickBateman Wrote:
Available on Github

Any chance of the "new albums" tile also being made into a customisable/user configurable tile?

seriously Eek it never ends with you, does it Rofl
(2013-03-14, 21:11)ursli Wrote: would it be possible to get that extra tile on the right in red too? I think it does look a bit lonely if all the rest is red/green/blue/orange

sure try latest git and let me know if it works
(also now should use darker tile if show more fanart is enabled)
hello crni and thx for your great work!!
just a question, is their a way to disable the watch/unwatch overlay? I found these little corner picture a little ugly compare to this beautiful skin and want to get rid of it, sadly I could not find the option...where is it? if their is no way I just erase them from the folder anyway Smile
thanks again!

edit: or maybe an advancesetting.xml line to add...
(2013-03-15, 00:39)crni Wrote:
(2013-03-15, 00:17)PatrickBateman Wrote:
Available on Github

seriously Eek it never ends with you, does it Rofl

You love it really x Tongue

In all fairness, I spoke to black about in his thread, and I believe he did say he was/is going to do that anyway. So it's most likely coming to xperiance anyway way, I believe Wink

I love this skin, and I think you do some fantastic work, I just Like providing feedabck and ideas for things that i genuinly like, i dont mean to annoy you in any way Sad

You'll miss me when I'm gone Tongue
Is this a know issue? When using Landscape view for TV shows, it shows the image from the show. Below the image (I use logo's) it displays:

NAME
[year] - [nr of episodes] - 1 Minutes - [rating]

It shows "1 Minutes" for ALL shows? Wink
(2013-03-15, 11:24)mikkelnl Wrote: Is this a know issue? When using Landscape view for TV shows, it shows the image from the show. Below the image (I use logo's) it displays:

NAME

did you re-set Landscape view ?
(2013-03-15, 11:33)crni Wrote:
(2013-03-15, 11:24)mikkelnl Wrote: Is this a know issue? When using Landscape view for TV shows, it shows the image from the show. Below the image (I use logo's) it displays:

NAME

Uhm, don't think so, how do I reset it? Smile
(2013-03-15, 12:23)mikkelnl Wrote:
(2013-03-15, 11:33)crni Wrote:

NAME

Uhm, don't think so, how do I reset it? Smile
simply choose it again from the views list
  • 33(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Xperience1080+4