• 35(current)
[MOD] Xperience1080+
Added option to show description for Movies, TV Shows, Music and Weather in Horizontal menu

Available on Github
Just installed Github version to test on my laptop and it seems that banners are cut off partially

If my replies help you, please click on my reputation Image below :) thanks :)
(2013-03-18, 04:36)saitoh183 Wrote: Just installed Github version to test on my laptop and it seems that banners are cut off partially

perhaps you are not running 16:9 resolution ...anyway I did not made any changes regarding banner views so you should report in the original thread.
That's an aspect ratio problem. Skin supports 16:9 only.
Hey all,

Just thought I'd drop in some ideas I had over the weekend I case they are useful...

The "Now playing"/info screen is very cluttered. However, I do like the fact that it's split into 2 (by pressing up) would it be possible to reduce the info on the initial "Now Playing" screen (such as description) bring the "Now Playing..." text Into the transparent box etc.

This way we have all the relevant information contained such as:

Now Playing...
4. Silicon Avator
Star Trek: The Next Generation Season 5
Progress------------------------------------------------------------------

Then, upon pressing "UP" the Display can remove the text above and replace with the info/description of the episode/movie.

This shouldn't mean any size changes to, just location of text... As currently there is so much Iformation, crammed into such a confined space, there are only 2 lines of text for the description etc which forces scrolling that can be both distracting and unpleasant.

So basically,
If we move the "Now Playing..." text into the grey box, and remove the scrolling 2 line description as its already available by pressing up anyway. This will give a cleaner appearence and an easier to read/manage display.

I actually prefer the info that is displayed by pressing "up" as it far less cluttered, are there any plans to rework the Info screen. CRNI re did the pause screen with a lite version (which was a fanatic idea) as I was trying to read a letter on a movie over the weekend, but the text on the letter was hidden on blacks version due to the large pause screen, crnis lite pause screen solved this issue, so a great mod there.

Im just curious of the info screen is going to be reworked further, much like CRNI allowed the use of clear art etc instead of posters?

Just asking and thinking out loud Big Grin
(2013-03-15, 14:21)hentai23 Wrote: ok after some testing ive realised that the video thumbnail view doesnt display the filename at the bottom like others do , i activate the hide panel option since its not needed, id be greatful for a fix , and another thing that ive noticed is that if i use a seperate advanced launcher for my comics wich i rename per this tut , the views that youve added for advanced launcher dont show up to select , https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5wXx2vn3...=1&list=UL , plus some more views would be appreciated alot , exspecially since theres no game info showing , thanks , and keep up the great work black and crni

has this been fixed already crni Huh , would be appreciated alot , another issue ive noticed is that theres no video wall view for files mode when i access a tvshow folder that say has my anime episodes in it of course this is all files mode
(2013-03-18, 18:49)hentai23 Wrote:
(2013-03-15, 14:21)hentai23 Wrote: ok after some testing ive realised that the video thumbnail view doesnt display the filename at the bottom like others do , i activate the hide panel option since its not needed, id be greatful for a fix , and another thing that ive noticed is that if i use a seperate advanced launcher for my comics wich i rename per this tut , the views that youve added for advanced launcher dont show up to select , https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5wXx2vn3...=1&list=UL , plus some more views would be appreciated alot , exspecially since theres no game info showing , thanks , and keep up the great work black and crni

has this been fixed already crni Huh , would be appreciated alot , another issue ive noticed is that theres no video wall view for files mode when i access a tvshow folder that say has my anime episodes in it of course this is all files mode

like I already said when adding option to hide panel it's a hack not a proper solution so it is what it is
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1320060

as for the advanced launcher, support has been done by Middle since I do not use it I have no idea whats needed... also there are no posters available for files so there is no point in having wall view either.
I asked about this before but can this mod be hosted on a repo? I don't know the technicalities but maybe Black would be up for it? I run multiple installs of xbmc and it would be nice to have everything updated without using git or manually downloading the zip.

Great mod thanks for the hard work.
Hello, can you make thumbnails area a little bigger - like video thumbnails ?
Image Image

What the .xml is this ?

Thank you very much for your work.
Includes_Info.xml
Thanx alot.
May I suggest / support :

if ClearArt not found, fall back to (movie/season) poster , for both seekbar/OSD and relevant views in menu

ClearArt is amazing, unfortunately for a few local movies/show they're not available. A fallback is better looking than an empty space !
Quick suggestion crni,

In landscape view the icon for watched status is in the bar below the image. However in landscape poster view it's on the poster.

So, when navigating a tv shows for example, initially, my watched status is on the bar below the image (landscape view)...
Then upon selecting a tv show and entering "series" view, the watched status jumps up onto the poster (landscape poster) and then as I navigate to an episode the watched status jumps back down to below the image again as it re enteres landscape view.

So, in short, would it be possible to move the landscape poter watched status, to the same place as the landscape watched status (on the bar below the image).

Thanks again,
Pat
(2013-03-19, 22:22)PatrickBateman Wrote: Quick suggestion crni,

In landscape view the icon for watched status is in the bar below the image. However in landscape poster view it's on the poster.

So, when navigating a tv shows for example, initially, my watched status is on the bar below the image (landscape view)...
Then upon selecting a tv show and entering "series" view, the watched status jumps up onto the poster (landscape poster) and then as I navigate to an episode the watched status jumps back down to below the image again as it re enteres landscape view.

So, in short, would it be possible to move the landscape poter watched status, to the same place as the landscape watched status (on the bar below the image).

Thanks again,
Pat
there is no space to make it look good and when I get some time I'll revert those changes altogether and move watched overlay to top same as in original skin.
(2013-03-19, 14:21)chareos Wrote: May I suggest / support :

if ClearArt not found, fall back to (movie/season) poster , for both seekbar/OSD and relevant views in menu

ClearArt is amazing, unfortunately for a few local movies/show they're not available. A fallback is better looking than an empty space !

I just checked and OSD is already working like that (but only for TV shows and you have to enable it on skin settings)
as for the views they were always like that both here and in original skin

- OSD fallback to TVshow poster
- Views fallback to fanart
  • 35(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Xperience1080+4