• 39(current)
[MOD] Xperience1080+
That is an XBMC bug, wait for 12.2 which will fix it.
my searchbar has disappeared from the far left. where could it be?
be kind, rewind
(2013-03-30, 03:26)dirtymurt Wrote: my searchbar has disappeared from the far left. where could it be?

check and see that Global search script is installed and enabled (under Program add-ons)
(2013-03-30, 11:14)crni Wrote:
(2013-03-30, 03:26)dirtymurt Wrote: my searchbar has disappeared from the far left. where could it be?

check and see that Global search script is installed and enabled (under Program add-ons)

Perfect, thank you
be kind, rewind
Redesigned recent items on Horizontal home screen
  • Movies

TV Shows

Music

Merged support for native XBMC get artwork in details screen
Merged fix for showing fanart on music vis
Merged various other changes from Xperience1080

Available on Github
(2013-04-02, 22:43)crni Wrote: Redesigned recent items on Horizontal home screen
  • Movies

TV Shows

Music

Merged support for native XBMC get artwork in details screen
Merged fix for showing fanart on music vis
Merged various other changes from Xperience1080

Available on Github
Is there support for The Actor Metadata Script (which Black kindly updated recently for the original Xperience 1080) as well?
hi crni,

i really like what you have done with an already great skin.

the big question...how do you feel about requests? Smile

I think the major problem with xperience is the number of clicks it takes to get to the home item you want.

Do you think it would be possible that I could use my remotes "channel up" and "channel down" buttons to flick between the sections. by sections i mean home, movies, tv shows, applications and weather.

this would make it much more usable to me anyway. what do you think or is there perhaps already a way of doing that?
Hey crni are you planning to include the Transifex translations from the original?
(2013-04-03, 09:47)pettson3816 Wrote: Is there support for The Actor Metadata Script (which Black kindly updated recently for the original Xperience 1080) as well?

yes I'm working on it (almost done)

(2013-04-03, 16:52)Cassiel Wrote: Hey crni are you planning to include the Transifex translations from the original?

gladly but have no idea how to do that... also original skin and this mod does not use all the same strings anymore so that's another issue... also I need to add more strimgs but have no idea what custom strings are allowed ... perhaps it would be best to have separate tranisfex for this mod but also have no idea if that's possible... all in all I wouldn't mind if someone would step up and make this happen.

(2013-04-03, 16:12)thebearnecessit Wrote: I think the major problem with xperience is the number of clicks it takes to get to the home item you want.

Do you think it would be possible that I could use my remotes "channel up" and "channel down" buttons to flick between the sections. by sections i mean home, movies, tv shows, applications and weather.

this would make it much more usable to me anyway. what do you think or is there perhaps already a way of doing that?
maybe could be possible using custom keymaps but you better ask in original skin tread
Hey, its getting better and better. But crni, can you add in the poster-view the mpaa/fsk/... logo like in the classic poster view. This would be the point on the i....
First of all thanks for the amazing work on this crni. This is by far my favorite skin. I noticed a bug though. Once I access a video file using files view, the duration of this video shows up in landscape view in the tv show library. And it always changes to the duration of the video that is played the most recently. I don't know if this is due to the skin or an xbmc bug, but I would appreciate it if you could help me.
(2013-04-04, 19:14)shorty12 Wrote: First of all thanks for the amazing work on this crni. This is by far my favorite skin. I noticed a bug though. Once I access a video file using files view, the duration of this video shows up in landscape view in the tv show library. And it always changes to the duration of the video that is played the most recently. I don't know if this is due to the skin or an xbmc bug, but I would appreciate it if you could help me.

apparently that's bug in XBMC 12.1. You can revert XBMC to 12.0 (I'm still using it without any problems) or wait for 12.2
I love the horizontal homescreen layout. Great work!

Please add to my reputation if you find my posts usefull (+/- button below posts)
Ubuntu 12.10 minimal XBMC auto-install script :: XBMControl :: Xbmc XBOX Skins :: XBMControl for Android :: Owner of Sudo Systems
Just a little annoyance..
on the keyboard, it can get a bit hard to see the text at times, especially when there's fanart in the background. Can you do something about that please?
How do I change the view to classic mode? I've gone into the skin's settings, and can't see a toggle under home view.
  • 39(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Xperience1080+4