• 40(current)
[MOD] Xperience1080+
(2013-04-04, 23:32)HassanTheGooner Wrote: Just a little annoyance..
on the keyboard, it can get a bit hard to see the text at times, especially when there's fanart in the background. Can you do something about that please?
not sure what you mean ?

(2013-04-05, 02:20)mkvelidadon Wrote: How do I change the view to classic mode? I've gone into the skin's settings, and can't see a toggle under home view.
make sure you are using Github version
Merged support for Metadata Actors from Xperience1080
  • redesigned video info to accommodate for extra cast info
  • going 'Left' shows Cover and Fanart (if available)

• going 'Right' from cast list loads Metadata actors

Available on Github
(2013-04-05, 09:03)crni Wrote:
on the keyboard, it can get a bit hard to see the text at times, especially when there's fanart in the background. Can you do something about that please?
not sure what you mean ?

(2013-04-05, 02:20)mkvelidadon Wrote: How do I change the view to classic mode? I've gone into the skin's settings, and can't see a toggle under home view.

The text that comes up as you're typing? It can get a bit unclear if there's fanart
(2013-04-04, 17:57)barney stinsen Wrote: Hey, its getting better and better. But crni, can you add in the poster-view the mpaa/fsk/... logo like in the classic poster view. This would be the point on the i....

Huh
Hi crni,
thank you for your work. Even my wife likes it Wink
I try to make it as easy and usable as possible. My wife wants to turn on the HTPC and listen to a specific internet radio.
So I did a playlist with the radio stream and included it in the startup.xml in the following way:
Code:
<onfocus>XBMC.PlayMedia(special://musicplaylists/1Live.m3u)</onfocus>
But I need to do it with every update.
Can you include a functionality, like in confluence, to start a playlist at startup?
(2013-04-03, 19:19)crni Wrote:
(2013-04-03, 16:52)Cassiel Wrote: Hey crni are you planning to include the Transifex translations from the original?

gladly but have no idea how to do that... also original skin and this mod does not use all the same strings anymore so that's another issue... also I need to add more strimgs but have no idea what custom strings are allowed ... perhaps it would be best to have separate tranisfex for this mod but also have no idea if that's possible... all in all I wouldn't mind if someone would step up and make this happen.

I think you need to request a new project for this mod on Transifex based on the original strings from Xperience1080. Shouldn't be too hard. Maybe black could help us out?
Hello!
I just installed the latest updates, but now in "home" there are no longer displayed "New Movies" and "New Shows"...just blank screens. What's wrong with it?!
(2013-04-07, 15:21)DecLinE Wrote: Hello!
I just installed the latest updates, but now in "home" there are no longer displayed "New Movies" and "New Shows"...just blank screens. What's wrong with it?!

working fine here (I did not made any changes regarding that recently so there is no reason not to work) ... try re-setting in skin settings
(also make sure you do actually have new unwatched movies or shows)
The latest git for me shows this when trying to look at Actor Metadata
Did you use the updated metadata.actors script from Black's git? https://github.com/Black09/script.metadata.actors

Just updated to latest git to check and it works as it should on my end.
I did have it installed, do I perhaps need to be updated to the newest version of Xbmc? I'm running version 12.0.
Similarly the recently played albums is a clever idea.Image
(2013-04-08, 02:23)holydhaliwal Wrote: I did have it installed, do I perhaps need to be updated to the newest version of Xbmc? I'm running version 12.0.

Prettly sure it has nothing to do with xbmc version, crni mentioned being on 12.0 somewhere.
Hello!
Forgive my ignorance, but how can I correctly replace those "+" in Movies Section and with what? Is there any guide?
Thank you in advance!
(2013-04-05, 09:03)crni Wrote:
not sure what you mean ?

Thanks that did it. Now how do I set fanart as the back ground?
  • 40(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Xperience1080+4