No "now playing" option in the video library
I often queue up, shuffle, and then run all episodes of a particular show. It makes for a nice little "marathon" of random episodes. I tried this today with Hybrid but after queuing the show I brought up the submenu again and couldn't find a "now playing" option. Without that option I couldn't figure out how to get to and start the queue.

Is the option somewhere else or missing?

Thanks.
Not something I've done before Smile But I've just given it a whirl.

Went into the episodes of a TVShow, randomly added 5 or 6 to a queue. Everytime I brought up the context menu "Now Playing" was on the bottom of the menu. Clicking it took me to my list of chosen episodes & by clicking one it started playing. Is this what you were expecting or am I missing something ?

Noli illegitimi carborundum

(2013-01-01, 23:48)Mudislander Wrote: Not something I've done before Smile But I've just given it a whirl.

Went into the episodes of a TVShow, randomly added 5 or 6 to a queue. Everytime I brought up the context menu "Now Playing" was on the bottom of the menu. Clicking it took me to my list of chosen episodes & by clicking one it started playing. Is this what you were expecting or am I missing something ?

That's too weird. You have it exactly where I expected it to be. I'm going to have to figure out how to pull a screen shot and post it.

Thanks for checking.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
No "now playing" option in the video library0