Help for Custom_Gamercard.xml
How to make a direct line for pictures png without browsing c partition and home folder, and the images are visible in the skin?
When I put the line<onload>Skin.SetFile(GamerPicture,.png,special://skin/system/D400040/gamertag/icons) </onload>can not see the pictures in skin But I got a real folder.

When change my line: Skin.SetFile to Skin.SetImage <onload>Skin.SetImage(GamerPicture,.png,special://skin/system/D400040/gamertag/icons) </onload>
I need to browsing c and home partition, to get image folder,and pictures are visible in skin.I use skin.xperienceMXE
Thank in advance
(2013-01-02, 12:48)senna99 Wrote: How to make a direct line for pictures png without browsing c partition and home folder, and the images are visible in the skin?
When I put the line<onload>Skin.SetFile(GamerPicture,.png,special://skin/system/D400040/gamertag/icons) </onload>can not see the pictures in skin But I got a real folder.

When change my line: Skin.SetFile to Skin.SetImage <onload>Skin.SetImage(GamerPicture,.png,special://skin/system/D400040/gamertag/icons) </onload>
I need to browsing c and home partition, to get image folder,and pictures are visible in skin.I use skin.xperienceMXE
Thank in advance

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Help for Custom_Gamercard.xml0