Frodo and MythTV addon
Folks,

I just tried the PVR support for the first time.

Compiled from 12/31 git, running MythTV as a backend using an R5000HD mod with DishNetwork to record.

I was worried that PVR would be clunky or weird to use.

Boy, was I wrong. To say this was done right is an understatement.

This is nothing short of fantastic.

Everything from the Live TV while browsing the channel list to the transparent EPG when video is playing is really nice and well thought-out.

Thanks so much for this.

-Wes
One thing I'd like to know .... Is or will there be a way to modify the 'size' of the full screen EPG? As eyes get older larger fonts are quite desirable.... If its not a feature please consider it... I realze it means loosing a vertical line and a column but to many it would be a good trade off.

Remember, while you might think you'll stay forever young but trust me it'll happen to everyone. Smile
davilla: "...then all will be clear and everyone will go "hollysh**, I can't believe this happened"
@waldo22 you're welcome Smile

@DaveGee this is something for skinners to pick up
opdenkamp / dushmaniac

xbmc-pvr [Eden-PVR builds] [now included in mainline XBMC, so no more source link here :)]
personal website: [link]

Found a problem with PVR? Report it on Trac, under "PVR - core components". Please attach the full debug log.

If you like my work, please consider donating to me and/or Team XBMC.
Nice to hear!

I wasn't sure how things got carved up via via 'xbmc core' vs 'pvr plugin' vs skinners.

That should make for (hopefully) lots of different looks.

Ofcourse it's likely to mean I'll end up liking the guide on skin A and the over all feel of skin B... lol
davilla: "...then all will be clear and everyone will go "hollysh**, I can't believe this happened"

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Frodo and MythTV addon0