DVD order Vs Aired Order
I save and scrape my TV folders on DVD order. Occasionally I have the show in Aired Order.

Take Futurama. I have it saved in Aired Order, the scraper set to (thetvdb) DVD Order won't scrape it correctly as the shows are saved in Aired Order. Fine. I remove the incorrectly scraped Futurama from the library and set up a separate entry for it in Aired Order, then it is scraped correctly.

Yet I also have Scam City saved in Aired Order and the DVD Order scraper scrapes the folder correctly.

This is an anomaly. It's not a big deal, the bottom line is everything is scraped correctly. Just curious as to whether this behaviour is normal.

Thanks.

I'm having a very similar issue with Batman: The Animated Series. I have the files named and numbered in DVD order. I have the TVDB scraper set to DVD order. The scraper correctly recognises the files, and matches them to the correct episodes. However, when viewing the series in the TV Shows listing, XBMC displays the episodes in Aired order.

I'm assuming this is actually a display problem, rather than, strictly speaking, a problem with the scraper. What can I do to get XBMC to display the episodes in DVD order?
(2013-01-03, 13:02)dalziel86 Wrote: I'm having a very similar issue with Batman: The Animated Series. I have the files named and numbered in DVD order. I have the TVDB scraper set to DVD order. The scraper correctly recognises the files, and matches them to the correct episodes. However, when viewing the series in the TV Shows listing, XBMC displays the episodes in Aired order.

I'm assuming this is actually a display problem, rather than, strictly speaking, a problem with the scraper. What can I do to get XBMC to display the episodes in DVD order?

Actually, that is an issue with the scraper, check this thread for a fix.
Thanks! The patched scraper fixed the problem perfectly.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
DVD order Vs Aired Order0