XBMC 12 RC2 not loading on ATV2
Hi. Im sorry if this has already been posted, couldnt find the answer.

I upgraded from eden to frodo 12 rc2 on ATV2, the upgrade worked but when I click on xbmc icon on the atv2 springboard, it just does nothing, gives me a black screen then goes back to the springboard Sad - i wish it gave me an error or something !

I upgraded via terminal
I tried using nito installer (via ios)
uninstalled xbmc, then reinstalled it

I just had to do a roll back and go back to eden

Has this happend to anyone ?

(atv2 ver 4.4.4)
You're going to need to provide more information. How did you go about updating XBMC? Have you tried RC3? The more information the better.
I'm having the same problem after installing XBMC using NITO from ATV Flash Black
In most cases it seems this is because you also have Plex installed. Either uninstall Plex or find the update for it that fixes this issue.
That is correct, I just solved the issue by removing Plex and now it is working fine.
Thanks
Doesn't have plex an updated release or is this still beta. I tend to think they keep that update away from the users on purpose *grrrr*.
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
see sticky

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=154102

closed
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC 12 RC2 not loading on ATV20