"TV Shows"
Is this menu not available on Confluence? I don't know the best way to get to my shows in a nice fan art type setting.
If your TV shows library is populated you can enable it in skin settings
- - - Tribute to Metallica - - -
If I managed to help you, please click my reputation
so it means when you add your Video source where are your TV Shows located and you select the scraper for TV Shows, once the media are scanned into library, than TV Shows menu appears on Home screen Wink
also check in the skin settings that tv shows is not set to hide

sometimes skins hide some of these menu items by default
in the skin settings the Home - TV Shows button option for main menu buttons is greyed out.
Make sure your source content is set to "TVShows"
Noli illegitimi carborundum

(2013-01-04, 16:49)Mudislander Wrote: Make sure your source content is set to "TVShows"
...and scanned to library!

I added the folder "TV Shows" and it was added to library as TV shows - and scanned with TheTVDB.org

I will check again when I get home.

The TV shows show up fine when I go to videos / files / tv shows but I want it to be on the main screen and act like "Movies" does.
(2013-01-04, 17:05)mad-max Wrote:
(2013-01-04, 16:49)Mudislander Wrote: Make sure your source content is set to "TVShows"

Big Grin - just woken up from night shift & couldn't work out how to spell - Scrapped ?? spelling looks like sometning to be binned
(2013-01-04, 17:44)Mudislander Wrote:
(2013-01-04, 17:05)mad-max Wrote:

Big Grin - just woken up from night shift & couldn't work out how to spell - Scrapped ?? spelling looks like something to be binned

Noli illegitimi carborundum

I opened the files view again tonight, and browsed around a few seconds - all of a sudden it started pulling the TV shows in. No idea what kicked it off, but I'm happy. Now I wish it drilled down visually in the fanart view for each season.
(2013-01-04, 17:44)Mudislander Wrote: Big Grin - just woken up from night shift & couldn't work out how to spell - Scrapped ?? spelling looks like something to be binned
AWESOME mate!
That made my day! Big Grin

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
"TV Shows"0