[WIP] Welo v2 - a skin for XBMC

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
liquidskin76 Offline
Skilled Skinner
(2013-07-23 00:37)bodya5 Wrote:  sorry for the google translator.Do you plan to support russian language and russian keyboard?
very would love to see the skin on the russian

Hi bodya5,

I'll use Transifex for translations...

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=142736

...so hopefully Russian will be there.

Thanks. Wink

HTPC: Streacom F1C | Asus H87I-Plus ITX | Intel Core i5-4670T | Kingston HyperX SSD | Kingston DDR3 RAM
Home AV: Sony KDL-40HX723 | Sky+HD | Sony BDP-S480 BD Player | Sony STR-DH820 AV Receiver | Sony 5.1 Speaker System | Sony PS3 Slim | Logitech Harmony Touch
find quote
bodya5 Offline
(2013-07-23 09:50)liquidskin76 Wrote:  Hi bodya5,

I'll use Transifex for translations...

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=142736

...so hopefully Russian will be there.

Thanks. Wink

Thank you for the info, I'll wait beautiful skin.
find quote
dr.dran Offline
HI,

I'm an Italian user of xbmc, how can I contribute for translation?
(This post was last modified: 2013-07-28 21:59 by dr.dran.)
find quote
Miss_80 Offline
I just found out about this skin, but damn..... this look nice Love. Definitely a skin that I want.

If I can make 1 request (I can't figure out if it's already incorporated).... I would love to have a shutdown button on the homescreen which will also shuts down the system. I build a dedicated system on windows for XBMC so if I shut down XBMC it would mean shut down the pc as well.
(This post was last modified: 2013-07-30 15:01 by Miss_80.)
find quote
liquidskin76 Offline
Skilled Skinner
Hi Miss_80,

Version 2 will have the charms bars...

[Image: TzJR7.jpg]

On that is a power button that opens the shutdown menu....

[Image: LjOHq.jpg]

I was going to run all power functions from that. Hopefully that will cover your needs!

Thanks Wink

HTPC: Streacom F1C | Asus H87I-Plus ITX | Intel Core i5-4670T | Kingston HyperX SSD | Kingston DDR3 RAM
Home AV: Sony KDL-40HX723 | Sky+HD | Sony BDP-S480 BD Player | Sony STR-DH820 AV Receiver | Sony 5.1 Speaker System | Sony PS3 Slim | Logitech Harmony Touch
find quote
Miss_80 Offline
As long as you keep the shutdown as the first option Wink

I just tried the previous version and I'm sold. It's beautiful. Slick, Minimalistic, just the way I like it. Version 1 is missing the most vital feature for me.. adding favorites as a shortcut on the homescreen so that I can separate the Kids movies from my own, but I read that that will be covered in version 2. I'm eager to tryBig Grin
find quote
Zaich Offline
Hello!
First of all, what a nice skin and I am so glad you started working on it again Smile

Really looking forward to trying it out when v2 beta is released!

Keep up the good work and thanks a lot for it!

Cheers!
find quote
waltermalter Offline
Looks awesome!

do you maintain a list of potential beta testers?
If so, pls put me on that list ... can't wait to check it out .. Smile
find quote
tripkip Offline
Fan
Looks great! Can't wait to use it. Those context menus are so nice!

[Image: all-thin-banner.jpg]

find quote
heksesang Offline
Any ETA on this?
find quote
liquidskin76 Offline
Skilled Skinner
Update...

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=171669

find quote
Miss_80 Offline
I'm sorry to hear this, but family should be one the number 1 spot. I sincerly hope that some one will pick up this skin as I was looking forward to it. Enjoy using XBMC Laugh
find quote
cdizzel99 Offline
Hi Everybody,

Just wanted to let you know that with liquidskin76's blessing I will be continuing the development of Welo. I have spent quite a bit if time recently learning the skinning engine basically mods for my use and am very excited to be able to continue the great project. Right now I am working with liquidskin76 to get the status of development and all associated information. Once that is complete and I get the chance to come up to speed I will start working toward a release. I just want to thank liquidskin76 for this opportunity and also all of the work that he has done not only for this skin but xbmc in general. I hope that when I am able to release this skin it will match the vision that he has.
find quote
liquidskin76 Offline
Skilled Skinner
Best of luck mate! Sure you'll do a great job! Wink

(This post was last modified: 2013-09-09 11:29 by liquidskin76.)
find quote
dagatech Offline
(2013-09-06 18:49)cdizzel99 Wrote:  Hi Everybody,

Just wanted to let you know that with liquidskin76's blessing I will be continuing the development of Welo. I have spent quite a bit if time recently learning the skinning engine basically mods for my use and am very excited to be able to continue the great project. Right now I am working with liquidskin76 to get the status of development and all associated information. Once that is complete and I get the chance to come up to speed I will start working toward a release. I just want to thank liquidskin76 for this opportunity and also all of the work that he has done not only for this skin but xbmc in general. I hope that when I am able to release this skin it will match the vision that he has.
Great to hear someone is going to be keeping this going. Looking forward to seeing what you can do Smile

(2013-09-09 11:29)liquidskin76 Wrote:  Best of luck mate! Sure you'll do a great job! Wink
Thanks for creating such a a great skin! Hope that all goes well for you.
find quote