• 4(current)
[WIP] Welo v2 - a skin for XBMC
(2013-07-23, 00:37)bodya5 Wrote: sorry for the google translator.Do you plan to support russian language and russian keyboard?
very would love to see the skin on the russian

Hi bodya5,

I'll use Transifex for translations...

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=142736

...so hopefully Russian will be there.

Thanks. Wink
(2013-07-23, 09:50)liquidskin76 Wrote: Hi bodya5,

I'll use Transifex for translations...

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=142736

...so hopefully Russian will be there.

Thanks. Wink

Thank you for the info, I'll wait beautiful skin.
HI,

I'm an Italian user of xbmc, how can I contribute for translation?
I just found out about this skin, but damn..... this look nice Love. Definitely a skin that I want.

If I can make 1 request (I can't figure out if it's already incorporated).... I would love to have a shutdown button on the homescreen which will also shuts down the system. I build a dedicated system on windows for XBMC so if I shut down XBMC it would mean shut down the pc as well.
Hi Miss_80,

Version 2 will have the charms bars...

On that is a power button that opens the shutdown menu....

I was going to run all power functions from that. Hopefully that will cover your needs!

Thanks Wink
As long as you keep the shutdown as the first option Wink

I just tried the previous version and I'm sold. It's beautiful. Slick, Minimalistic, just the way I like it. Version 1 is missing the most vital feature for me.. adding favorites as a shortcut on the homescreen so that I can separate the Kids movies from my own, but I read that that will be covered in version 2. I'm eager to tryBig Grin
Hello!
First of all, what a nice skin and I am so glad you started working on it again Smile

Really looking forward to trying it out when v2 beta is released!

Keep up the good work and thanks a lot for it!

Cheers!
Looks awesome!

do you maintain a list of potential beta testers?
If so, pls put me on that list ... can't wait to check it out .. Smile
Looks great! Can't wait to use it. Those context menus are so nice!
Platforms: macOS - iOS - OSMC
co-author: Red Bull TV add-on
Any ETA on this?
Update...

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=171669
I'm sorry to hear this, but family should be one the number 1 spot. I sincerly hope that some one will pick up this skin as I was looking forward to it. Enjoy using XBMC Laugh
Hi Everybody,

Just wanted to let you know that with liquidskin76's blessing I will be continuing the development of Welo. I have spent quite a bit if time recently learning the skinning engine basically mods for my use and am very excited to be able to continue the great project. Right now I am working with liquidskin76 to get the status of development and all associated information. Once that is complete and I get the chance to come up to speed I will start working toward a release. I just want to thank liquidskin76 for this opportunity and also all of the work that he has done not only for this skin but xbmc in general. I hope that when I am able to release this skin it will match the vision that he has.
Best of luck mate! Sure you'll do a great job! Wink
(2013-09-06, 18:49)cdizzel99 Wrote: Hi Everybody,

Just wanted to let you know that with liquidskin76's blessing I will be continuing the development of Welo. I have spent quite a bit if time recently learning the skinning engine basically mods for my use and am very excited to be able to continue the great project. Right now I am working with liquidskin76 to get the status of development and all associated information. Once that is complete and I get the chance to come up to speed I will start working toward a release. I just want to thank liquidskin76 for this opportunity and also all of the work that he has done not only for this skin but xbmc in general. I hope that when I am able to release this skin it will match the vision that he has.
Great to hear someone is going to be keeping this going. Looking forward to seeing what you can do Smile

(2013-09-09, 11:29)liquidskin76 Wrote: Best of luck mate! Sure you'll do a great job! Wink
Thanks for creating such a a great skin! Hope that all goes well for you.
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[WIP] Welo v2 - a skin for XBMC1