• 6(current)
[WIP] Welo v2 - a skin for XBMC
@liquidskin76

Good news mate, welcome back ! ... damn where is the download link ? Tongue
download link... i haven't even resumed work on it yet!!!!! Wink

I'll get it to a basic skin level, then release a beta. Then add some extra features.

Cheers
Welcome back man!

Looking forward to seeing your awesome skin getting some progress Smile!
Looks very promising!
Welcome back!
Good to read that you're back in business Smile

Cheers,
Walter
Awesome news! I've been hoping you'd work on this again. Definitely my favorite skin. Sad I haven't been able to use it with the nightlies but that is my fault.

Welcome back and Hope all is well with you.

Edit:

Any chance in this version there will be anything like I did/mention here.

Side not for myself: Looking back at that post, wow my library has grown... 834 movies is now 1700+ has it been that long?
(2014-03-08, 12:56)three80 Wrote: Awesome news! I've been hoping you'd work on this again. Definitely my favorite skin. Sad I haven't been able to use it with the nightlies but that is my fault.

Welcome back and Hope all is well with you.

Edit:

Any chance in this version there will be anything like I did/mention here.

Side not for myself: Looking back at that post, wow my library has grown... 834 movies is now 1700+ has it been that long?

Hey three80,

Yeah, I've added to the list.

Cheers Wink
update... so I'm back in the game. just done a top to bottom review of the skin, and compiled a tasty to-do list! Confused i've picked out some jobs from the list that will form an alpha. the dialog screens are part of that... damn, I hate coding those dialogs.
Thanks for re-engaging!
I hadn't used the original version but just from the screens in the opening posts it looks great & can't wait to try once you get a Gotham Beta ready.
(2014-03-14, 20:47)DEcosse Wrote: Thanks for re-engaging!
I hadn't used the original version but just from the screens in the opening posts it looks great & can't wait to try once you get a Gotham Beta ready.

same here. when i first came across this theme i was very sad that it wasn't develeoped anymore. can't wait to get a first version.
Just wanted to say that I'm really excited for this skin and want to praise the Dev. Had to create a forum account just to shoutout, beautiful designs!
I created this account just to say how amazing that Skin looks and that I absolutely cannot wait until it's released.

Thanks for your awesome work!
Is there any news yet as to whether this will run smoothly on a Raspberry Pi? Loving the skin but worried it'll be too CPU intensive for us Pi users!
(2014-04-04, 09:04)MDUKRPI Wrote: Is there any news yet as to whether this will run smoothly on a Raspberry Pi? Loving the skin but worried it'll be too CPU intensive for us Pi users!

Hey MDUKRPI,

I haven't tested due to lack of Pi, however it's pretty lightweight in terms of textures. Plus based on previous comments from version 1, has always run well on low spec hardware.

Cheers

[EDIT]... how do other 1080 resolution skins run, like the latest Alaska? Cheers
(2014-04-04, 12:42)liquidskin76 Wrote:
(2014-04-04, 09:04)MDUKRPI Wrote: Is there any news yet as to whether this will run smoothly on a Raspberry Pi? Loving the skin but worried it'll be too CPU intensive for us Pi users!

Hey MDUKRPI,

I haven't tested due to lack of Pi, however it's pretty lightweight in terms of textures. Plus based on previous comments from version 1, has always run well on low spec hardware.

Cheers

[EDIT]... how do other 1080 resolution skins run, like the latest Alaska? Cheers

Sorry, just seen this! To be honest I tend to always run my Pi at 720p, even rescaling the backgrounds and re-zipping where possible. I'm yet to try the gotham beta out yet which is supposed to bring some speed improvements though so might be best to ask once a stable release of that is out!
  • 6(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[WIP] Welo v2 - a skin for XBMC1