Win CLOSED Judder playing Blu Ray MP4 files
Hi

I hope someone can help me here, I've had this problem always and just cannot seem to fix it.

I convert all my BD discs to MP4 files using HandBrake and they play fine on VLC and other media players, however on the XBMC (Confluence skin) they play in very slow motion with judder and are unwatchable, I have tried every video setup from the XBMC menus without success,

The files are NOT streamed but played directly on an XBMC installed on my WHS2011

However I recently purchased a Raspberry Pi model 'B' and loaded the Openelec version of XBMC onto it (Transparency skin), surprise surprise, when I stream my BD MP4 files to it they play flawlessly!

Does anyone have experience with this issue who can point me in the right direction

Thanks
mysticpete
HP N54L server with 6GB Memory and 10TB storage
Freenas server
HD Homerun twin HD network tuners (awesome)
2 x Pi 512 (B)
Sounds like it could be a problem with your setup for audio, see the How To Trouble Shoot Audio sticky to check through your settings.
(2013-01-05, 00:32)jjd-uk Wrote: Sounds like it could be a problem with your setup for audio, see the How To Trouble Shoot Audio sticky to check through your settings.

Thanks jjd-uk, took me an evening but finally got it right, the AMD HDMI driver was not there (Microsoft) and it took a while to figure that it is in the AMD Graphics package... DOH!

All good now.
Mystic
HP N54L server with 6GB Memory and 10TB storage
Freenas server
HD Homerun twin HD network tuners (awesome)
2 x Pi 512 (B)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
CLOSED Judder playing Blu Ray MP4 files0