Ainol tablet error on playback after compile
I compiled the last xbmc release with --enable-player=amlplayer in the /.config but after it builds I get a crash of XBMC overall with error in the audio_set_delay of the libamlplayer.so file. Any advice?
http://forum.xbmc.org/search.php?action=...order=desc

I read those davilla, mostly for m3 - can I find them within the m6 source on their openlinux site and edit? Thanks.
comment out audio_set_delay usage in XBMC, it's not present in your libamplayer.so.

thanks much appreciated - I will give it a try.

EDIT: Built fine no playback though on anything.

I did a few things since then - I commented out the delay as noted and everything built fine without an issue but under testing I get no playback at all to the point of crashing. So I tried the XIOS pivos build and the same thing happens - could this be from the cpu freq set in the AMLPLayer - should I try to comment that out or is there something else blocking this from working?
I saw someone noted it could be the kernel on the device causing the issue against the material I have in XBMC - is there anyway i can update this to work with my device, kernel 3.0XX - This is much more smoother than my other devices, I love this tablet but without XBMC it feels naked. Works until I try playback and then it crashes immediately and I am not sure why, logs show nothing at all just start of video and the DiagBusy just hangs and XBMC crashes. Could this be because of the material in my kernel and how would I go about fixing this - any help would be much appreciated. Is it possible the XBMC is not compatible with my kernel?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Ainol tablet error on playback after compile0