How do I make my XBMC look like this?
I saw this awesome setup on YouTube and wanted to know what settings/addons are being used.

http://youtu.be/4asUCtE0ONU

I am a complete XBMC noob and can't recognise whether this is extremely customised or dead simple. So far I have downloaded the default (I assume release version) of Aeon Nox, but it doesn't really match up.

I already sent Dan Longman a pm on this forum, but perhaps someone here can help me out in the meanwhile.

Thanks
What is exactly what you want to set from this vid?
Kodi 19 + Arctic: Zephyr Reloaded
nVidia SHIELD 2017 + WD My Book
LG OLED65B8PLA + LG SP11RA 7.1.4
Probably all of it. Like I said I can't really differentiate between the different settings and addons being used, so I would like to set up that entire look and then I can decided if anything is superfluous.
It looks like an older version of Nox, but as a whole it just looks like default nox with a few classic widgets enabled.
Could you please let me know what those widgets are? And any settings that I should obviously change.

Some of the things I noticed are very different are: the colors; the date and time are in a different location; the menus behave differently
(2013-01-07, 08:10)Revengeance Wrote: Could you please let me know what those widgets are? And any settings that I should obviously change.

Some of the things I noticed are very different are: the colors; the date and time are in a different location; the menus behave differently

Just install Aeon Nox, then play with all the settings for 15 minutes... You'll figure it out.
"PPC is too slow, your CPU has no balls to handle HD content." ~ Davilla
"Maybe it's a toaster. Who knows, but it has nothing to do with us." ~ Ned Scott
Hey Revengeance just saw your post and PM.
The way this looks was based on an old version of Aeon nox the widgets have changed a bit.
I plan on making a new Video of my current set up and will create a guide/video how to go through the settings to make yours look the same.

Thanks for the interest.

Like Irusak said play with the settings in the mean time, Go to skin under settings and then go to customizers and play with the background/widget customizer. there are tons of widgets with this skin and you can get things set up just the way that works for you.
@ DanLongman
Hi Please do..
create a guide/video how to go through the settings to make yours look the same
Thanks

Janet
Thanks for getting back to me Dan!

I don't suppose you could give me the two-minute-bullet-point version of your guide for now...

I'm just hoping to get a bit of a starting point so that I don't have to trawl the whole forum just to make what might be some quite simple changes.
Skin Settings -> Main Menu Customizers.

That'll get 90% of the stuff done. It includes backgrounds, removing main menu entries, widgets, etc. It's very self explanatory once you get in there.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How do I make my XBMC look like this?0