• 122(current)
[RELEASE] Aeon Nox 4.0 (FRODO) only
You have to swap lines 526 and 527 (so 526 became 527 and 527 became 526) but no need of editing :

<value condition="IsEmpty(ListItem.TvShowTitle) + [Skin.HasSetting(wallgenre) | Skin.HasSetting(FloorLabelTagline)]">$INFO[ListItem.Year]</value>

The 2 new lines :

Code:
<value condition="skin.hassetting(backendmode) + SubString(ListItem.Path,videodb://1/7/,left)">$INFO[Window(home).Property(Set.Movies.Years)]</value>
        <value condition="IsEmpty(ListItem.TvShowTitle) + [Skin.HasSetting(wallgenre) | Skin.HasSetting(FloorLabelTagline)]">$INFO[ListItem.Year]</value>

For having resolution cases in movieset background, I have made some changes in script.extendedinfo script and in XML files, so wait for Phil answer before giving you (and other people) the solution.
Sorry for my english, but, you know, I'm French so ...

Main HTPC : Odroid-C2 running CoreELEC with Titan Bingie
Secondary HTPC : Freebox Mini 4K running Android TV with Titan Bingie
@mike

ok thanks that work perfect. But after seeing that for a set with more then 3 movies i dont like the scrolling of the years so i personaly found it better to see the genre in the info field. So i switch to Set.Movies.Genre

Now i get there the Genre but in which file i must change something so that there stand Genre and not "Jahr"

Thanks for your work and help
Can somebody please point me in the right direction as to how I would change the stock image that appears on this page when no video is being played? Thanks in advance!

(2013-04-11, 02:50)deletedpenguin Wrote: Can somebody please point me in the right direction as to how I would change the stock image that appears on this page when no video is being played? Thanks in advance!

Replace "C:\Users\YOURUSERNAME\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\skin.aeon.nox\backgrounds\fallback_livetv.jpg" with an image of your choice.
(2013-04-11, 03:06)CutSickAss Wrote:
(2013-04-11, 02:50)deletedpenguin Wrote: Can somebody please point me in the right direction as to how I would change the stock image that appears on this page when no video is being played? Thanks in advance!

Replace "C:\Users\YOURUSERNAME\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\skin.aeon.nox\backgrounds\fallback_livetv.jpg" with an image of your choice.

Thanks!
(2013-04-10, 18:06)Eisi2005 Wrote: @mike

ok thanks that work perfect. But after seeing that for a set with more then 3 movies i dont like the scrolling of the years so i personaly found it better to see the genre in the info field. So i switch to Set.Movies.Genre

Now i get there the Genre but in which file i must change something so that there stand Genre and not "Jahr"

Thanks for your work and help
Edit Variables.xml, go to line 520 insert a new line before and paste this :

Code:
<value condition="skin.hassetting(backendmode) + SubString(ListItem.Path,videodb://1/7/,left)">$LOCALIZE[135]:</value>

After editing :

Code:
<variable name="FanartPanelDetail3Var">
    <value condition="skin.hassetting(backendmode) + SubString(ListItem.Path,videodb://1/7/,left)">$LOCALIZE[135]:</value>
    <value condition="IsEmpty(ListItem.TvShowTitle) + [Skin.HasSetting(wallgenre) | Skin.HasSetting(FloorLabelTagline)]">$LOCALIZE[345]:</value>
    <value condition="IsEmpty(ListItem.TvShowTitle)">$LOCALIZE[515]:</value>
    <value condition="Container.Content(episodes)">$LOCALIZE[20416]:</value>
    <value>$LOCALIZE[31008]:</value>
</variable>

Little issue when widget1 and widget2 are enable for a menu item :

- If widget 1 and widget 2 are defined as Panel, you can navigate through items and when you click on it, you can display more informations :

Click on Lost S05E01 item, widget 1 slide off the screen and widget 2 rotate to display infopanel :

- If widget 1 is defined as Classic and Widget 2 is defined as Panel (and may be other style), widget 2 is not clickable any more Sad

Click on widget 2 item but nothing happen (no widget 1 slide off the screen and widget2 rotate to display infopanel).

I've just installed the latest git version 4.1.9 and lost the ability to have different themes. I had a few different ones in the media folder which were working before I updated the skin and have tried deleting them and downloading just the one I want from the downloads on git (square.xbt) but in the skin settings I still only have the option of one theme - default. Any ideas how to get the square theme working again?

Great skin by the way. I spend hours playing with it :)
Hello,

I just upgraded to XBMC 12.1 (skin: Aeon Nox 4.0)

Now I am unable to find the option where after highlighting the movie from 'Movies' I can choose the action of the ENTER key... to either play the movie or show the details ?

Thank You!
(2013-04-11, 17:51)huzz456 Wrote: I've just installed the latest git version 4.1.9 and lost the ability to have different themes. I had a few different ones in the media folder which were working before I updated the skin and have tried deleting them and downloading just the one I want from the downloads on git (square.xbt) but in the skin settings I still only have the option of one theme - default. Any ideas how to get the square theme working again?

Great skin by the way. I spend hours playing with it Smile
if they are in the media folder they should show up fine in the theme settings. Might need a restart of XBMC though
(2013-04-11, 18:58)roycejp Wrote: Hello,

Now I am unable to find the option where after highlighting the movie from 'Movies' I can choose the action of the ENTER key... to either play the movie or show the details ?

Thank You!
System==>Videos==>File lists
(2013-04-11, 17:10)mikebzh44 Wrote: Image

Nils Holgersson, brings back a lot of memories Cool
(2013-04-11, 18:58)roycejp Wrote: Hello,

Thank You!

System==>Videos==>File lists

Oh yes!
Thank you.
(2013-04-11, 19:03)Big_Noid Wrote: [quote='huzz456' pid='1394121' dateline='1365695501']
I've just installed the latest git version 4.1.9 and lost the ability to have different themes. I had a few different ones in the media folder which were working before I updated the skin and have tried deleting them and downloading just the one I want from the downloads on git (square.xbt) but in the skin settings I still only have the option of one theme - default. Any ideas how to get the square theme working again?

Great skin by the way. I spend hours playing with it :)
if they are in the media folder they should show up fine in the theme settings. Might need a restart of XBMC though
[quote='roycejp' pid='1394176' dateline='1365699524']

Just to check; the square.xbt needs to be put in "user/app data/roaming/xbmc/addons/skin.aeon.nox/media" is that right? It's deffo in there and I've restarted a few times.

Just incase it's relevant, the method of installation of the latest version of aeon nox was done by me downloading the repository zip from git then adding it to xbmc by installing from zip. When it first installed a few various windows (noticeably info and TV side guide in pvr playback) didn't have a background making it very hard to read the text, like something had gone wrong but after a reboot this was fixed. Might it help if I roll back to a previous version of nox and try upgrading again?
@mike

thanks work great
I really wish you guys would keep mouse support in all areas of this skin, perhaps if you could at least explain what is needed to add mouse support, that would help so we could at least add it in the areas that are missing it.

The video info page when you click on a actor and you get the menu, the second the mouse moves, the menu disappears (like the new TV guide) I figured out if you move the 601 control group under the 600 control group, you can then use a mouse (though I have no idea why) but you can't get any info on directors or writers because as soon as you move the mouse after clicking on them, the option box vanishes. Maybe if you could add mouse support to the directors I could see what the differences are between that and the writers, that way maybe if you dont want to add mouse support to all the areas, I could at least see what the difference is and add it myself. I would even keep the other few people that use a mouse updated, I just have to learn how to add it.

On the new TV guide, I noticed you did add some mouse support back to it, so thanks for that. Now you can move through the days, and scroll through Sunday, so you are ok unless any day other then Sunday has more then 3 shows.

Anyway thanks for the great skin, if I had a option to not use a mouse on my laptop (which is then connected to my HDTV with a HDMI cable) I wouldn't, but I dont have the USB room (or the money to buy) a remote and unfortunately, I have to leave the laptop closed for the 1080 resolution to pass through to the TV (as opposed to 720i when I open it) I know you are only adding mouse support out of the kindness of your heart and it is appreciated, its just a bummer when cool features are added that dont have mouse compatibility. So Im hoping I can at least learn how to add it myself if I just had a before and after example.

EDIT: You know you guys actually have mouse support almost everywhere, there are only a tiny few areas that don't have it, in fact other then the areas I mentioned above, only the music info page dosnt have it (album info, artist info etc) So thanks for that.
My Madnox Mods | Nox Version Guide
---------------------------------------------------------------
Movie Logo Requests | Studio Logo Requests
Logo's Made So Far:
  • 122(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Aeon Nox 4.0 (FRODO) only14