• 160(current)
[RELEASE] Aeon Nox 4.0 (FRODO) only
The new tripanel looks like the skin Droid. So all the color goodies icons, logos won't be included ? Will be in the git I assume. Anyways thanks can't wait.
(2013-12-29, 03:16)BigNoid Wrote: I will only provide native support for addons I personally use, so no point in asking if addon xxx will be supported. I believe I can only make a good implementation of functionality if I really use it myself.

Yes there is a point until you give us a list of your favourite addons Big Grin
(2013-12-29, 03:16)BigNoid Wrote: The only exception to that rule will be PVR. I dont use it (and wished it was never implemented into mainline Tongue), but since it is, I'll do my best to provide a decent implementation of that.

I am so excited to see Nox 5 on it's way! I really don't know what I would do without this skin.

I am also very excited to see the PVR section being addressed. I know you aren't a fan but a lot of us who use this skin are so that's awesome news. If I may, could I request you include RecordPrefs.xml and DeleteTimer.xml in Nox 5? It's just a couple of simple dialogues but is the difference between being able to use the series recording functionality which is also a big deal to most PVR users.

Thanks and I can't wait to see Nox 5!
The XBMC team, plug-in devs, skinners, etc. do this for us for FREE in their spare time because they want to. Think about that for a second before you start bitching...
Perhaps not to do with the skin but just wondering, when I put on my headphones and want the 5.1 to go to Stereo, is that something in a menu I'm missing because I can't find that, or is that not possible with XBMC period?
System -> Audio -> Speaker Configuration. Select 2.0 or 2.1

Then down at the bottom of the page select the proper Audio Output Device.
Loving the skin so far and looking forward to the update!

This is probably less of a skin related question but...
Just wondering if it's possible to change the behaviour of pressing enter depending on the library? (movies, tv shows).

At the moment I have it set to 'information' which works great for movies, but less so for tv shows.

Thanks
I have made several smart playlists for movie genres and I want to add them as submenus to movies. How many submenus can I make?
Hey guys I just installed Nox 4.1.9 from Github. I love it and i'm glad it solved some annoying problems I was having, plus some of the interface is actually nicer looking then the XBMC repo version. However I have on major annoyance with it right now. I've been updating my music library and getting XBMC to download the artist thumb an dfanart but individually hitting the info button for each artist. This works fine, still wish I can automate the process since I have a very large music library, but this is my problem. My problem is there are now widgets in the artist info view showing biography, similar artist, discography, etc...

How do I get rid of these widgets as they're overlayed on the fanart plus the lower list shows the majority of this information anyway?
(2013-12-29, 03:16)BigNoid Wrote: I would like to give a status update on Aeon Nox 5. I finished most of the dialogs now. I have a few more windows to do; weather and next aired. Then I have the customization to implement.
I will only provide native support for addons I personally use, so no point in asking if addon xxx will be supported. I believe I can only make a good implementation of functionality if I really use it myself. If you want support for a specific addon, development will be on github, so a pr is a few clicks away. The only exception to that rule will be PVR. I dont use it (and wished it was never implemented into mainline Tongue), but since it is, I'll do my best to provide a decent implementation of that.
All in all I have good hope to present an alpha version in the next few weeks..it will be very different from 4.0, but it is my vision of what Aeon should look like nowadays.

Here's a screenshot of the TriPanel view of Nox 5:

(2014-01-01, 00:38)TechLife Wrote:
(2013-12-29, 03:16)BigNoid Wrote: The only exception to that rule will be PVR. I dont use it (and wished it was never implemented into mainline Tongue), but since it is, I'll do my best to provide a decent implementation of that.

I am so excited to see Nox 5 on it's way! I really don't know what I would do without this skin.

I am also very excited to see the PVR section being addressed. I know you aren't a fan but a lot of us who use this skin are so that's awesome news. If I may, could I request you include RecordPrefs.xml and DeleteTimer.xml in Nox 5? It's just a couple of simple dialogues but is the difference between being able to use the series recording functionality which is also a big deal to most PVR users.

Thanks and I can't wait to see Nox 5!

@BigNoid, it would be awesome if you can get the PVR Recorded view to look and act something like this ([url]I would really like to see something like this (http://www.recordedtvhd.com/). I think it would give PVR that extra polish it desperately needs
Hi, Not sure what's happened but when i try to change the Appearance setup it shows me a screen like this.

I'm trying to change it from fanart view to 4 thumb view but i don't have the option.Is this happening for anyone else?
(2013-12-29, 03:16)BigNoid Wrote: I would like to give a status update on Aeon Nox 5. I finished most of the dialogs now. I have a few more windows to do; weather and next aired. Then I have the customization to implement.
I will only provide native support for addons I personally use, so no point in asking if addon xxx will be supported. I believe I can only make a good implementation of functionality if I really use it myself. If you want support for a specific addon, development will be on github, so a pr is a few clicks away. The only exception to that rule will be PVR. I dont use it (and wished it was never implemented into mainline Tongue), but since it is, I'll do my best to provide a decent implementation of that.
All in all I have good hope to present an alpha version in the next few weeks..it will be very different from 4.0, but it is my vision of what Aeon should look like nowadays.

Here's a screenshot of the TriPanel view of Nox 5:

Nice! Love the flat look.
(2014-01-02, 10:19)robin8 Wrote: I have made several smart playlists for movie genres and I want to add them as submenus to movies. How many submenus can I make?

Can you please share how you made this playlists?
Presumably with "genre is" or if he had genres in their own folders "path starts with". There's a decently helpful link in my sig about smart playlists.
Hi,

I recently changed to Aeon Nox and seem to have a problem with analog seeking. When I use the gamepad's analog stick to seek in a movie the progress bar only gets updated after I release the stick, which renders seeking useless as I don't know where I'll stop. I've never experienced this with Confluence, it always showed the progress and jumped to the actual position when I released the stick. I tried to search for this problem but got no useful results, which makes me believe that noone has this problem. Does anyone have any idea how I should try to fix this?

Thanks in advance,
Daniel
Hi,
When using a playlist as a main menu item, the backgrounds don't rotate any longer.
Also, I don't get the option to edit title in the context menu. Are either of these skin related and are there any work-arounds?

Any help is much appreciated.
  • 160(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Aeon Nox 4.0 (FRODO) only14