• 161(current)
[RELEASE] Aeon Nox 4.0 (FRODO) only
(2014-01-08, 21:04)daniel.csovari Wrote: Hi,

I recently changed to Aeon Nox and seem to have a problem with analog seeking.

I'm not sure if analog seeking has ever worked in Aeon-Nox.

P.S. I have a feature request for a new Aeon-Nox release: please use a fully Unicode-compatible default font (e.g. Ubuntu). Other fonts can be selectable. Currently when a language with a non-Latin alphabet (e.g. Russian) is selected, switching to Aeon-Nox causes full XBMC UI corruption (no text). Most inexperienced users do not know hot to deal with this issue and think that Aeon-Nox is a bad skin that doesn't work at all (which is not true).
(2014-01-14, 12:06)Roman_V_M Wrote:

P.S. I have a feature request for a new Aeon-Nox release: please use a fully Unicode-compatible default font (e.g. Ubuntu). Other fonts can be selectable. Currently when a language with a non-Latin alphabet (e.g. Russian) is selected, switching to Aeon-Nox causes full XBMC UI corruption (no text). Most inexperienced users do not know hot to deal with this issue and think that Aeon-Nox is a bad skin that doesn't work at all (which is not true).
Analog seeking was never implemented. It is in new version.

This is with default font:

(2014-01-14, 13:32)BigNoid Wrote:

Analog seeking was never implemented. It is in new version.

Thanks for the replies. So if I got it right it will be available in the next Aeon Nox release?
Just to satisfy a layman's curiosity, what is analog seeking?
ASUS Chromebox M004U (LibreELEC 8.2/Aeon Nox SiLVO)--->HDMI--->Onkyo TX-NR646--->HDMI--->Panasonic P65VT30
(2014-01-14, 12:06)Roman_V_M Wrote: please use a fully Unicode-compatible default font (e.g. Ubuntu).

I understand what you intended, but just wanted to say: there is no such thing as a font with all Unicode characters in it. To properly do this you would need several fonts and map languages to the font containing the proper characters.
(2014-01-14, 13:32)BigNoid Wrote: This is with default font:

Thanks!

I've done the editing with FontLab Studio.
All the Glyphs from the default MC360 are interposed as a mask on the Arial Unicode MS font. This means that all the glyphs in Arial Unicode MS that are present in the MC360 font are exactly the same. All the extra glyphs are sized to have the same spacing and size.
The Arial Unicode font contains around 50000 glyphs
For supported character map see:
http://www.fileformat.info/info/unicode/...cklist.htm

Orignal MC360

MC360 based on Arial Unicode MS

Created a new version of the font after some editing so capital characters with accents look better.
Link to MC360 v2.0
That font can not be copied freely...
Can you please tell how to remove completely the sidebar in TV section, where the record button, radio button, EPG button and so on.. I do not use these functions, and sometimes the sidebar even prevents.
HelloSmile

Thanks for this great skin. I have only one question: while playing a tv show episode, if I press "i", I don't get any poster, thumbnail, or clear-art. Is there something I can do to fix this?

Thanks.
Music 
I have one question
How can I configure an animated wall panel
while listening to a radio station ?
Thank you
Tongue
I'm going to start this post again. So...

1. For some unknown reason custom fanart stretches out nicely in the 'now playing' menu but in the 'home menu' it does not stretch resulting in bars or 4:3 aspect ratio like images. It seems only 16:9 images work fine which makes sense. Anyway to fix this? (don't want to convert images to 16:9 aspect ratio images as it looks very weird and stretched).

Example of it stretching out in "now playing" + viewing artist list -
http://imgur.com/dWioZ1T.png
http://imgur.com/R9FrOlR.png

Example of it not stretching out in "home screen" -
http://imgur.com/gkJJ4ix.png
I'm writing this post mainly to say thanks for this awesome "beast", to all people are making efforts at it.
I've been trying many skins in the past months and this is the best one without any doubt.
There are some minor bugs I didn't want to report on the github page as my intention is not to complain.
I hope they are not known:

- In video OSD I can't navigate to the left of player controls with the keyboard left arrow if the "classic osd" is enabled.
- If I load a music album from "random album" widget I don't get album information on the info panel while in visualization mode.
- Loading roms from "most played roms" widget won't work (I know someone reported this but I don't know how to solve the problem)
Hello,

I like listening Web Radio station in my XBMC frodo 12.3 Aeon Nox 4..
Is it possible that the XBMC reconise the music playing
and give a slideshow of the Artist or the Album ?

Thanks in advance ..
Hey guys, I am a little confused. I keep seeing people saying they have Nox 4.1.9 running on Frodo 12.3, but all I can find is the Gotham version. Is it supposed to run on Fodo? Is 4.1.9 not for Frodo at all? I am running 4.0.9 but would love the latest if it is available.
  • 161(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Aeon Nox 4.0 (FRODO) only14