• 36(current)
[RELEASE] Aeon Nox 4.0 (FRODO) only
(2013-01-24, 20:24)blondeshanks Wrote: Been downloading/using the Git version for months now and this is the first time I have seem this. Again, sorry if this is something simple but I can't seem to find an answer.

Thanks

Getting the same here as well.
(2013-01-24, 22:27)Bigmonty Wrote:
(2013-01-24, 20:24)blondeshanks Wrote: Been downloading/using the Git version for months now and this is the first time I have seem this. Again, sorry if this is something simple but I can't seem to find an answer.

Thanks

Getting the same here as well.

no idea. shouldn´t matter though.
(2013-01-24, 21:16)e2zippo Wrote:
Quote:1) there is no rcb widget in confluence
I know that, what I ment was that the games start up fine once I'm inside rcb.
Quote:2) only post complete debug logs
Sure thing
Quote:3) rcb call was changed some days ago so you need a correct combination of rcb and nox version.
Alright, which combination might that be?

i know that newest RCB GIT + newest NOX git works. no idea about RCB version numbering.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
Edited - error seems to have resolved itself.
hi there just upgraded to frodo and am using nox (non git version) - one small question - In movie sets view I cant use big fan anymore ....is this a bug or have you left it out on purpose? If so could it please be put back in or help me to change the code myself as ive made some great backgrounds which look great with nothing in the way (which is why i dont use low list). If its not too much trouble.
Check out my Fanart.tv stuff!
...........I also accept disc requests if image not on fanart.tv database !!!!
A little bug info.

The DVDCase View in die Lowlist View doesn't work. I use the actually git version

Another bug:

Settings -> Skin Settings:
When i want to config "Set up Featured window appearance", i get parallel the "set up settings window appearance" window but i cant closed it.
When i press back, i go automatically back in the skin settings.

Resultate: I cant change the settings for the featured window
Phil, is the new TV guide still considered under construction?
My Madnox Mods | Nox Version Guide
---------------------------------------------------------------
Movie Logo Requests | Studio Logo Requests
Logo's Made So Far:
any chance we will see the youtube favorite widget brought back?
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
(2013-01-25, 22:24)ShadowTek Wrote: Phil, is the new TV guide still considered under construction?

yes.
(2013-01-25, 22:25)Lunatixz Wrote: any chance we will see the youtube favorite widget brought back?

i don´t know what you mean.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
(2013-01-25, 23:11)phil65 Wrote:
(2013-01-25, 22:25)Lunatixz Wrote: any chance we will see the youtube favorite widget brought back?

i don´t know what you mean.

Back in aeon nox 3 nightlys (git) I remember a build that had a youtube widget included thumbnails of the videos.
I don't remember the build number but I can tell you it was included in the git master right before you made the change to frodo only master.
still there, you need the rssfeeds script for that. (was the same for 3.6)
(2013-01-26, 04:17)phil65 Wrote: still there, you need the rssfeeds script for that. (was the same for 3.6)

okay thanks Smile

Got everything setup, but can't seem to get my youtube user favorites to populate... where can you edit user info? does it read it from youtube video addon?
thanks...
Probably a dumb question but I am converting from aeon mq over to this.

How can I get this view from the first page?

What is it called?

http://imageshack.us/a/img10/1845/aa6xm.jpg
This is not a fixed view but the widget for the "featured" feature, to be enabled in the main menu settings. After switching on you can start it with the up key in main menu.
Kodi 17.x running on Nvidia Shield, 1x KODIbuntu
mySQL hosted on WHS 2011
One other question, i downloaded the link on the first page for the extras, and downloaded the brushed theme, but how does one install or select the theme now?
(2013-01-26, 14:20)upD8R Wrote: This is not a fixed view but the widget for the "featured" feature, to be enabled in the main menu settings. After switching on you can start it with the up key in main menu.

Hmm would be nice if this one of the views for widgets for movie and tv shows.
  • 36(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Aeon Nox 4.0 (FRODO) only14