• 3(current)
[RELEASE] Aeon Nox 4.0 (FRODO) only
I had installed aeon nox git version, so i deleted and i tried to install repo version from frodo rc3 but it kept saying downloading 0% and nothing happens.
Replaced the textures, but if i check Skins > Get More i see this:

Somehow the error, marked all skins broken. How can i update this again, so they arent broken anymore?

(2013-01-06, 02:12)mr.sparkle Wrote: Can't get recently added widgets for smart playlists working with skin widgets 0.0.19. I can navigate it on the home screen but it doesn't populate.

Same here Sad
attention
Skin installation from repo should be fixed again.
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
(2013-01-06, 03:39)Martijn Wrote: attention
Skin installation from repo should be fixed again.
Looks good over here.
Thanks to everyone that contributed to this skin, truly superb.
Thanks for the quick fix. I thought I broke something before I came to my senses and logged in here to check. All better now and I'm loving the brushed white theme.
just for info: the version which was pulled is not the 4.0 final. some late bugs mentioned here will be fixed in the upcoming 4.0.6. sorry for all the trouble.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
(2013-01-06, 05:18)phil65 Wrote: just for info: the version which was pulled is not the 4.0 final. some late bugs mentioned here will be fixed in the upcoming 4.0.6. sorry for all the trouble.

Phil no need to be sorry. These things happen and this is still the best skin for xbmc IMO.
Intel® Quad Core i5 Sandybridge @3.40GHz | ASRock Z775 Mobo 8GB DDR3 Ram | Logitech K400 Keyboard |
| Logitec Harmony 550 Remote| 46' Samsung LCD TV | Onkyo TX-S605 w/ Bose 5.1 Surround
is the final release on the main branch or frodo?
(2013-01-06, 05:26)hunkyn Wrote:
(2013-01-06, 05:18)phil65 Wrote: just for info: the version which was pulled is not the 4.0 final. some late bugs mentioned here will be fixed in the upcoming 4.0.6. sorry for all the trouble.

Phil no need to be sorry. These things happen and this is still the best skin for xbmc IMO.

You bet it is!
4.0.6 is up now. it also includes some late new stuff like 2-stepped widget setup and self-building banners (useful for movies esp)
i hope that makes up for the problems Wink
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
Whoa! Dude, I just ran through all my movies letting it make all the banners and... wow! DAMN good idea and job man!!! Frick'en BRILLIANT!
My Madnox Mods | Nox Version Guide
---------------------------------------------------------------
Movie Logo Requests | Studio Logo Requests
Logo's Made So Far:
Where is the self-building banner option?
What I did was put my movies in tri-panel mode, then in the options, change to banner mode, then just scrolled through my movies. It will download the banners, and movies that don't have one (Most in my case) it will simply make one using fanart and logos and text.
My Madnox Mods | Nox Version Guide
---------------------------------------------------------------
Movie Logo Requests | Studio Logo Requests
Logo's Made So Far:
Phil

The only options I can successfully download from the nox extras downloader script is NoWall backgrounds. Scripts, Mods, Themes etc return an error. Is anyone else experiencing this?

EDIT - Sorry my bad, had downloaded first version of Nox Extras Downloader and was using that instead of updated version.
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Aeon Nox 4.0 (FRODO) only14