• 4(current)
[RELEASE] Aeon Nox 4.0 (FRODO) only
Thanks for all the great work on the skin...I had been gone for several weeks and was starting to get XBMC withdrawals. Smile

I'm trying to figure out how smart playlists work in the new version. Is it possible to create a main menu item based on a smart playlist, then also set the info line to show the number of movies in the playlist, and use Live DVD Cases for the background with the playlist as the source? I am running Frodo RC 3 with Nox 4.06 from the repo and have script.playlists installed. I don't see any options in the info line and Live DVD Cases dialog boxes that would allow me to select my playlists though.

On another topic, is the following possibly a bug? When adding a custom sub menu group to a main menu item, if I select sub menu group 10 Nox automatically also adds sub menu group 1 to the main menu item. This doesn't seem to happen when adding the other sub menu groups, just number 10. Tested on 2 machines with same result.

Thanks again Phil and Big Noid!
i think it's frodo time's for me.
as always..... awesome work.
aeon nox means best skin for xbmc.
peppe
Love love love the skin!!! thanks. And now my widgets work ;-) awesome.

I will be posting my remarks soon (just a few).

One thing I did already notice ... In the homescreen, some of my custom backgrounds don't fill up the whole screen anymore (while in the tv or movie section, that same picture (fanart) does) ...
Already using the GIT version for a while and it's been great to see all the development. Congrats to everybody involved in this skin, great work!
Phil, is the lyrics addon supported (the merged one)?
Phil and BN is the smartplaylist manager still a work in progress?

When I enter it to add a new smartplaylist the only options that appear for selection are the default playlists.
Hi,thanks for this great skin and is it possible to see in home screen the now playing buttons(play,pause,stop,etc) and some button to go to fullscreen view?like have in confluence skin,would be good for people that use mouse and not keyboard,like me.
What is the best way to upgrade the if I already have the latest GIT version of the 4.0 running?
(2013-01-06, 11:58)Rouzax Wrote: What is the best way to upgrade the if I already have the latest GIT version of the 4.0 running?

XBMC updated the GIT version to 4.0.6 from the repo. It deleted the .git folder, which is not needed anymore anyway.
found a little bug,
when going in to Tv shows,
and doing a info > refresh.
you get a window what's unreadable because there's no background,
that gives you the option "Refresh info for all episode ?"
and the same with the screen after it.
did a test in the movies also,
i think it's a bug in the brushed theme.
LibreElec Kodi | Aeon MQ ?
Still getting this problem.

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1283865

Matt

nvm fixed it
Main - LG - OLED65CX6LA 65" Smart 4K Ultra HD HDR OLED TV - Yamaha RXV383 - N2plus running CoreELEC Nexus - Harmony Elite remote
BedRoom - Panasonic DX-700 UHD TV - N2 running CoreELEC Nexus - Harmony Elite remote
Server - debian based 10TB Media Server 
Awesome job again guys, as always still the best skin. Can't wait till Frodo final hits.

I do hope that you would reconsider bringing back the horizontale view for BannerPlex. Scrolling downwards makes more sense for me then scrolling sidewards when you searching for a title.

See:

Compared to:

When checking at other layouts most of them also use horizontal scrolling ( Especially InfoWall, Wall). Besides that Horizontale scrolling has always been in the older Nox versions and never caused any issues as far as I'm aware of it. It always worked fine perfectly. When viewing webpages in you browser you also scroll horizontal. Thus as you can see it just makes more sense Wink So if for any developpement issue they can't be used both (horizontal & vertical) then I would say ditch vertical scrolling then, but like I said before this was never any issue in older Nox versions.

This has been bugging me for ages,

On the main menu I can not set fanart for music, it works for movies, when i set the background as randon artist it show a bit of movie fanart, and says "Custom", if i set it for movies it works fine but music fanart does not work on the main menu, i see the fanart when browsing my music but not on the main menu screen.

This is driving me nuts so any help would be much appreciated.
(2013-01-06, 11:32)bryanbrazil Wrote: Thanks for all the great work on the skin...I had been gone for several weeks and was starting to get XBMC withdrawals. Smile

I'm trying to figure out how smart playlists work in the new version. Is it possible to create a main menu item based on a smart playlist, then also set the info line to show the number of movies in the playlist, and use Live DVD Cases for the background with the playlist as the source? I am running Frodo RC 3 with Nox 4.06 from the repo and have script.playlists installed. I don't see any options in the info line and Live DVD Cases dialog boxes that would allow me to select my playlists though.

On another topic, is the following possibly a bug? When adding a custom sub menu group to a main menu item, if I select sub menu group 10 Nox automatically also adds sub menu group 1 to the main menu item. This doesn't seem to happen when adding the other sub menu groups, just number 10. Tested on 2 machines with same result.

Thanks again Phil and Big Noid!
if you set up a playlist in the smart playlist manager you will get those options.
and yes, the submenu thing is a bug.

(2013-01-06, 11:45)st graveyard Wrote: Love love love the skin!!! thanks. And now my widgets work ;-) awesome.

I will be posting my remarks soon (just a few).

One thing I did already notice ... In the homescreen, some of my custom backgrounds don't fill up the whole screen anymore (while in the tv or movie section, that same picture (fanart) does) ...
then those images aren´t 16:9.

(2013-01-06, 11:47)Skank Wrote: Phil, is the lyrics addon supported (the merged one)?
no idea what you´re talkin about.

(2013-01-06, 11:51)Kokonutcreme Wrote: Phil and BN is the smartplaylist manager still a work in progress?

When I enter it to add a new smartplaylist the only options that appear for selection are the default playlists.
default playlists? it shows all smart playlists you´re havin in your xbmc playlist folder. it was always like that.

(2013-01-06, 11:56)sukerman Wrote: Hi,thanks for this great skin and is it possible to see in home screen the now playing buttons(play,pause,stop,etc) and some button to go to fullscreen view?like have in confluence skin,would be good for people that use mouse and not keyboard,like me.
no, we only implement basic mouse support. nothing more.

(2013-01-06, 14:06)Toastedone Wrote: This has been bugging me for ages,

On the main menu I can not set fanart for music, it works for movies, when i set the background as randon artist it show a bit of movie fanart, and says "Custom", if i set it for movies it works fine but music fanart does not work on the main menu, i see the fanart when browsing my music but not on the main menu screen.

This is driving me nuts so any help would be much appreciated.
then you probably do not have your media scanned to the library.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
(2013-01-06, 14:36)phil65 Wrote:
(2013-01-06, 11:51)Kokonutcreme Wrote: Phil and BN is the smartplaylist manager still a work in progress?

default playlists? it shows all smart playlists you´re havin in your xbmc playlist folder. it was always like that.

Sorry again Phil, my mistake. Working fine for me.
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Aeon Nox 4.0 (FRODO) only14