• 6(current)
[RELEASE] Aeon Nox 4.0 (FRODO) only
(2013-01-06, 20:36)Slipass Wrote:
(2013-01-06, 20:32)[eFe] Wrote: Sorry to be a pain. But, I tried everything I could of think of. I deleted all folders skin.aeon.nox, and still when I go to GET ADD-ONS -> ALL ADD-ONS -> SKINS ... I get a list of four items; AEON NOX, BACK ROW, HYBRID and TRANSPARECNY!. All set as broken. When I select AEON NOX, it says version 4.0.6 and the only option available is CHANGE LOG.

I have always used this skin and is unrepleaceable! please help.
Regards & Thank you.

Which version of frodo do you use? I think that the fast way is to create an new userdata folder.

I have installed FRODO RC3 today.
If i do that i will lose the watched status of my whole library
Texture seem to be corrupt again. I just did an update to 4.06 and the skin loads, but all textures are missing.
(2013-01-06, 20:58)jangodango Wrote: Texture seem to be corrupt again. I just did an update to 4.06 and the skin loads, but all textures are missing.

Tried a reboot?
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
You can backup the "watched" data.
But i dont know, were the file are saved. I think, that will be save in the userdata folder (xbmc/userdata/Database/watched.xml)
Sorry, but I used an sql database. Its the best way
(2013-01-06, 20:58)jangodango Wrote: Texture seem to be corrupt again. I just did an update to 4.06 and the skin loads, but all textures are missing.

please post a full Debug Log
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
(2013-01-06, 03:14)Rastan Wrote:
(2013-01-06, 02:12)mr.sparkle Wrote: Can't get recently added widgets for smart playlists working with skin widgets 0.0.19. I can navigate it on the home screen but it doesn't populate.

Same here Sad

Deleted guisettings.xml to reset and everything is working again. Big Grin

I love the new widgets with the logo overlay. You guys are amazing, excellent work as always!
(2013-01-06, 20:49)[eFe] Wrote:
(2013-01-06, 20:36)Slipass Wrote:
(2013-01-06, 20:32)[eFe] Wrote: Sorry to be a pain. But, I tried everything I could of think of. I deleted all folders skin.aeon.nox, and still when I go to GET ADD-ONS -> ALL ADD-ONS -> SKINS ... I get a list of four items; AEON NOX, BACK ROW, HYBRID and TRANSPARECNY!. All set as broken. When I select AEON NOX, it says version 4.0.6 and the only option available is CHANGE LOG.

I have always used this skin and is unrepleaceable! please help.
Regards & Thank you.

Which version of frodo do you use? I think that the fast way is to create an new userdata folder.

I have installed FRODO RC3 today.
If i do that i will lose the watched status of my whole library

Ok.
I've solved it. Moved the userdata folder to desktop. Installed Aeon Nox 4.0.6. Then copied the skin.aeon.nox and the widget folders to the old the userdata folder and moved it back in.
All working well so far.
Thank !
Hmm, can't seem to get Next Aired widget to display anything. On the customizer screen they show up just fine, but on the main menu it's just blank. Ideas?
Still having the issue with latest movies widget if anyone has any ideas
(2013-01-06, 22:00)Vaikin Wrote: Hmm, can't seem to get Next Aired widget to display anything. On the customizer screen they show up just fine, but on the main menu it's just blank. Ideas?

Same here. During the dev phase I had this issue it went away when I reset the "TV Shows" but now it is not happening.
Intel® Quad Core i5 Sandybridge @3.40GHz | ASRock Z775 Mobo 8GB DDR3 Ram | Logitech K400 Keyboard |
| Logitec Harmony 550 Remote| 46' Samsung LCD TV | Onkyo TX-S605 w/ Bose 5.1 Surround
still getting
Code:
15:10:00 T:316   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.KeyError'>
                                            Error Contents: ('dateadded',)
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "C:\Users\htpc\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.randomandlastitems\randomandlastitems.py", line 687, in <module>
                                                _getEpisodesFromPlaylist()
                                              File "C:\Users\htpc\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.randomandlastitems\randomandlastitems.py", line 257, in _getEpisodesFromPlaylist
                                                _result = sorted(_result, key=itemgetter('dateadded'), reverse=True)
                                            KeyError: ('dateadded',)
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--
15:10:01 T:316    INFO: Python script stopped
15:10:01 T:316   DEBUG: Thread XBPyThread 316 terminating
15:10:01 T:2536   DEBUG: waiting for python thread 19 (C:\Users\htpc\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.randomandlastitems\randomandlastitems.py) to stop
15:10:01 T:2536   DEBUG: python thread 19 (C:\Users\htpc\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.randomandlastitems\randomandlastitems.py) destructed

It showed up right after i went into Smartlist manager and added Latest episode for my newly created Tvshow smartplaylist. Also got nothing showing up for Next Aired widget (same situation as Vaikin above). This is a fresh install of RC3, Nox from repo.

If my replies help you, please click on my reputation Image below :) thanks :)
(2013-01-06, 22:06)Toastedone Wrote: Still having the issue with latest movies widget if anyone has any ideas
The problem isnt with this skin, its with the way that frodo handles new additions to the library. It used to be based on when an item was added to the db, but now its based on the "modified time" of the file itself. It's easy to "fix" in linux by just using touch on your files to update the modified time.

Here is more info - http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=137118
(2013-01-06, 22:34)jdoo Wrote:
(2013-01-06, 22:06)Toastedone Wrote: Still having the issue with latest movies widget if anyone has any ideas
The problem isnt with this skin, its with the way that frodo handles new additions to the library. It used to be based on when an item was added to the db, but now its based on the "modified time" of the file itself. It's easy to "fix" in linux by just using touch on your files to update the modified time.

Here is more info - http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=137118

Thanks muchly

Is there an easy way to display the poster in the OSD rather than the thumb?

Cheers
(2013-01-06, 22:00)Vaikin Wrote: Hmm, can't seem to get Next Aired widget to display anything. On the customizer screen they show up just fine, but on the main menu it's just blank. Ideas?

bug. fixed in GIT.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
  • 6(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Aeon Nox 4.0 (FRODO) only14