• 35(current)
[RELEASE] Aeon Nox 4.0 (FRODO) only
(2013-01-24, 15:47)e2zippo Wrote: Hey guys! Nox is working great right now, only a couple of minor things regarding rom collection browser.

* I can't start any games from the "most played roms widget" (neither of the views), I get this in the log
Code:
14:41:01 T:728   ERROR: Keymapping error: no such action '"\"c:\\spel\\snes9x win32\\snes9x-x64.exe\" \"c:\\spel\\snes9x win32\\roms\\super mario world (u) [!].sfc\""' defined

The start fine from within RCB

* The covers of the widget when you enter the menu where you start the game are not OAR, which makes them look kinda bad, they are OAR in the first view though.
* RCB videos doesn't play, I can only hear the sound. I get this in the log
Code:
14:50:12 T:728  NOTICE: DVDPlayer: Opening: C:\Spel\Nestopia\Cover & FanArt Nes\videos\Video_MP4_HI_QUAL\Klax (U).mp4
14:50:12 T:728 WARNING: CDVDMessageQueue(player)::Put MSGQ_NOT_INITIALIZED
14:50:12 T:4204  NOTICE: Thread CDVDPlayer start, auto delete: false
14:50:12 T:4204  NOTICE: Creating InputStream
14:50:12 T:4204  NOTICE: Creating Demuxer
14:50:12 T:4204  NOTICE: Opening video stream: 0 source: 256
14:50:12 T:4204  NOTICE: Creating video codec with codec id: 28
14:50:12 T:4204  NOTICE: CDVDVideoCodecFFmpeg::Open() Using codec: H.264 / AVC / MPEG-4 AVC / MPEG-4 part 10
14:50:12 T:4204  NOTICE: Creating video thread
14:50:12 T:4204  NOTICE: Opening audio stream: 1 source: 256
14:50:12 T:4204  NOTICE: Finding audio codec for: 86018
14:50:12 T:4580  NOTICE: Thread CDVDPlayerVideo start, auto delete: false
14:50:12 T:4580  NOTICE: running thread: video_thread
14:50:12 T:4204  NOTICE: Creating audio thread
14:50:12 T:2216  NOTICE: Thread CDVDPlayerAudio start, auto delete: false
14:50:12 T:2216  NOTICE: running thread: CDVDPlayerAudio::Process()
14:50:12 T:2216  NOTICE: Creating audio stream (codec id: 86018, channels: 2, sample rate: 48000, no pass-through)
14:50:12 T:4580  NOTICE:  fps: 30.000000, pwidth: 640, pheight: 480, dwidth: 640, dheight: 480
14:50:12 T:4580  NOTICE: Display resolution ADJUST : 1920x1080 @ 60.00 - Full Screen (16) (weight: 0.000)
14:50:12 T:4580  NOTICE: D3D: rendering method forced to DXVA2 processor
14:50:20 T:728  NOTICE: CJoystick::EnumJoysticksCallback : Enabled Joystick: Nintendo RVL-CNT-01
14:50:20 T:728  NOTICE: CJoystick::EnumJoysticksCallback : Total Axis: 0 Total Hats: 0 Total Buttons: 0
14:50:25 T:728  NOTICE: CJoystick::EnumJoysticksCallback : Enabled Joystick: Nintendo RVL-CNT-01
14:50:25 T:728  NOTICE: CJoystick::EnumJoysticksCallback : Total Axis: 0 Total Hats: 0 Total Buttons: 0
14:50:26 T:4580 WARNING: CRenderManager::FlipPage - timeout waiting for flip to complete
14:50:26 T:4580 WARNING: CRenderManager::FlipPage - timeout waiting for previous frame

The work in confluence.

Cheers!

1) there is no rcb widget in confluence
2) only post complete debug logs
3) rcb call was changed some days ago so you need a correct combination of rcb and nox version.

(2013-01-24, 16:31)mikebzh44 Wrote: I'm trying to fix some bugs on Color Picker addon on Linux (XBMC crash when clicking on OK button).

But when I click on ? button to open Color Picker addon, window is display behind settings window :

Is it normal ?

Thanks.

thaught i fixed that some days ago... latest Nox GIT?
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
(2013-01-23, 20:22)phil65 Wrote:
(2013-01-23, 20:12)bigdave50uk Wrote:
(2013-01-21, 05:25)phil65 Wrote: that doesn´t make too much sense to me Big Grin
New Music Info panels are now in GIT.
not 100% sure about how to integrate it, atm it can be accessed by
a) pressing up in musicOSD/playercontrols
b) option "music info mode" in Vis settings
c) new button in bottom menu

small video showin c)

I'm having trouble getting this working. I have Info mode enabled in Audio Visulization, but nothing different appears to happen. When I am on the main menu screen I have the now playing widget with a spinning disk and a list of next tracks. When I press back space I get the full page now playing screen, but the next track and album info doesn't display until I press the up arrow, which also displays the player controls.

I know I am doing something wrong but I'm not sure what

activate the bottom menu if you want to access the panels from main menu.

Dunno if Im blind or something...
Where do I find "info mode" under visualization settings?

(2013-01-24, 17:30)phil65 Wrote:
(2013-01-24, 16:31)mikebzh44 Wrote: I'm trying to fix some bugs on Color Picker addon on Linux (XBMC crash when clicking on OK button).

But when I click on ? button to open Color Picker addon, window is display behind settings window :

Is it normal ?

Thanks.

thaught i fixed that some days ago... latest Nox GIT?
No, stable 4.0.9 release. Will check with GIT.
Sorry for my english, but, you know, I'm French so ...

Main HTPC : Odroid-C2 running CoreELEC with Titan Bingie
Secondary HTPC : Freebox Mini 4K running Android TV with Titan Bingie
(2013-01-24, 17:35)sanity Wrote:
(2013-01-23, 20:22)phil65 Wrote:
(2013-01-23, 20:12)bigdave50uk Wrote: I'm having trouble getting this working. I have Info mode enabled in Audio Visulization, but nothing different appears to happen. When I am on the main menu screen I have the now playing widget with a spinning disk and a list of next tracks. When I press back space I get the full page now playing screen, but the next track and album info doesn't display until I press the up arrow, which also displays the player controls.

I know I am doing something wrong but I'm not sure what

activate the bottom menu if you want to access the panels from main menu.

Dunno if Im blind or something...
Where do I find "info mode" under visualization settings?

you´re using GIT version.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
yes I am. Sorry but I dont see any option under visualations settings to enable info mode. There are only 3 options for the regular visualizations, milform/spectrum etc. and also a option for get more wich doesn't lead to anything.
you opened the wrong dialog.
Ok? I dont really know how to respond to that? Smile
could you be so kind and tell me what I need to do please?

Usually after some trial and errors I manage to get it right, but this time I cant seem to figure it out.
Still have the issue with similar artists not showing up in the when pressing down for more information. And everytime I try to enable the rotating info a dialog pops up letting me know that I need som plugin enabled for it to work. As far as I know its installed Sad

Dunno if I should reinstall everything cuz it seems that I just cant get this things to work properly.
(2013-01-24, 18:09)sanity Wrote: Ok? I dont really know how to respond to that? Smile
could you be so kind and tell me what I need to do please?

Usually after some trial and errors I manage to get it right, but this time I cant seem to figure it out.
Still have the issue with similar artists not showing up in the when pressing down for more information. And everytime I try to enable the rotating info a dialog pops up letting me know that I need som plugin enabled for it to work. As far as I know its installed Sad

Dunno if I should reinstall everything cuz it seems that I just cant get this things to work properly.

you have to activate "download additional info" in artist slideshow script settings.
yea. that is enabled and has been since the day of install Smile still no go
(2013-01-24, 18:15)sanity Wrote: yea. that is enabled and has been since the day of install Smile still no go

then the script does not find any similar artists for your tracks probably. definitely not a skin issue.
Thanks again for trying to help Smile Now it works!! Smile
reinstalled the skin and rebooted the computer did the trick.

sorry to bother you.
also... It looks amazing! This skin is absolutley beutiful!
Getting better and better with every update!
I moved from MediaPortal about a year ago (I used xbmc several years ago when the original xbox was up to date) when MP didnt satisfy my needs.
It has been a bit of a journey and learning process to setup TV tuner, Sql server for library sync and get all atached clients to read all files that are shared over the network among many things Smile
So, from a perfect stable MP install (without all the eyecandy etc) to a little buggy Eden with HD-audio realese and now a very stable frodo rc3 and FINALLY got my shit together with this amazing skin Smile
I am happy!
Hi guys,

Sorry if this is a problem at my end but I get this message when I go to the Aeon Nox Git page....

'Sorry, this tree took too long to generate. '

This message only appears when on the 'master' branch, not on 'frodo'?

Funny thing is, I can still download the master but I don't know what the latest changed may be?

Been downloading/using the Git version for months now and this is the first time I have seem this. Again, sorry if this is something simple but I can't seem to find an answer.

Thanks
I got the same. You will still be able to download it via the zip file link. worked perfect.
Quote:1) there is no rcb widget in confluence
I know that, what I ment was that the games start up fine once I'm inside rcb.
Quote:2) only post complete debug logs
Sure thing
Quote:3) rcb call was changed some days ago so you need a correct combination of rcb and nox version.
Alright, which combination might that be?

• 35(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Aeon Nox 4.0 (FRODO) only14