• 112(current)
[RELEASE] Aeon Nox 4.0 (FRODO) only
Phil - speaking of the square theme, i don't see it any longer in the git builds (I installed yesterday's GIT build clean, without there being a previous Nox skin installed). It's definitely there in the core release in the official Repo. I checked the Nox downloader, and there's only the Square White Theme available to DL, but not the 'regular' square theme. Did you remove it, or perhaps it's just an oversight? BTW - the square theme is one of my favorite changes in 4.x.
(2013-03-28, 19:09)deh2k7 Wrote: Phil - speaking of the square theme, i don't see it any longer in the git builds (I installed yesterday's GIT build clean, without there being a previous Nox skin installed). It's definitely there in the core release in the official Repo. I checked the Nox downloader, and there's only the Square White Theme available to DL, but not the 'regular' square theme. Did you remove it, or perhaps it's just an oversight? BTW - the square theme is one of my favorite changes in 4.x.

Its still in the themes folder. You have to built it yourself though if using git.
(2013-03-28, 17:30)Martijn Wrote:
(2013-03-28, 16:43)Martijn Wrote: @uNiversal

You should better extend the wiki page here http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Add-on:Aeon_Nox than making one on Github

I done it already its in http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Add-on:Aeon_Nox#FAQ (wiki)

@big_noid, there you go, a kickstart for your community generated documentation and open to XBMC wiki registered users to add to/improve. enjoy.

uNi
@uNiversal: much appreciated, I just dont like the fact that 'our' github page can be altered without our consent (found the setting so thats okay), but I agree a wiki is most welcome, so cheers Smile
Documentation access is not a big issue, and anyone who has control can remove/revert changes anyway. By deafult wikis are opened to anyone who has a github account on any project.

Anyway you now have something open to community which is the important part.

uNi
i think it´s ok to try out free altering of wiki. if it doesn´t work out: it also gets versioned so we can revert easily.

(2013-03-28, 19:09)deh2k7 Wrote: Phil - speaking of the square theme, i don't see it any longer in the git builds (I installed yesterday's GIT build clean, without there being a previous Nox skin installed). It's definitely there in the core release in the official Repo. I checked the Nox downloader, and there's only the Square White Theme available to DL, but not the 'regular' square theme. Did you remove it, or perhaps it's just an oversight? BTW - the square theme is one of my favorite changes in 4.x.

either use the official version or build the theme yourself with texturepacker (textures are in themes/ folder)

EDIT: oops, already answered.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
I don't know if Nox 4.0 is supposed to support the latest GIT builds, but the Codec Information display is a little messed up after a commit a few days ago. Spacing between lines is messed up.

Here is one i use from showcase MOD and it works.

http://aeon-nox-4-showcase-mod.googlecod...Square.xbt
Intel® Quad Core i5 Sandybridge @3.40GHz | ASRock Z775 Mobo 8GB DDR3 Ram | Logitech K400 Keyboard |
| Logitec Harmony 550 Remote| 46' Samsung LCD TV | Onkyo TX-S605 w/ Bose 5.1 Surround
(2013-03-28, 20:15)phil65 Wrote: i think it´s ok to try out free altering of wiki. if it doesn´t work out: it also gets versioned so we can revert easily.

Free wiki is alright (and preferred), but rather not on the github page. the wiki on xbmc page is enough.
(2013-03-28, 19:54)Big_Noid Wrote:

Its still in the themes folder. You have to built it yourself though if using git.

Maybe I'm missing something. I went back to my zip that I pulled from yesterday and I have both Square and White themes in the themes folder, just as they appear in the master repo branch. I just don't see them show up as theme options in the skin settings in XBMC. They are definitely there in my user folders. Did I miss a step somewhere?
yes. packing the textures with texturepacker.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
(2013-03-28, 21:06)deh2k7 Wrote:
(2013-03-28, 19:54)Big_Noid Wrote:

Maybe I'm missing something. I went back to my zip that I pulled from yesterday and I have both Square and White themes in the themes folder, just as they appear in the master repo branch. I just don't see them show up as theme options in the skin settings in XBMC. They are definitely there in my user folders. Did I miss a step somewhere?

Pay attention to what Big_Noid said, "You have to built it yourself". The themes folder itself is not used anywhere, you have to build the .xbt you want using TexturePacker from the files contained in that folder. But, to make things easier, here you go:

Square.xbt
White.xbt
Square_White.xbt
Brushed.xbt
Brushed_White.xbt
Hey Phil,

i think you might already no that bug, but since it was not fixed within the last git updates i will bring it up again.
In Showcase viewmode i can not set the delay of the infopanel. Appearence setup and layout works fine, it's just the delay option.
Apart from that, great job you are doing. Love the new actor thumbnails and icons!
Keep it up
(2013-03-28, 16:46)Big_Noid Wrote:
(2013-03-28, 15:45)Tobby Wrote: Is there a way to get a clean landscape mode without round corners and glass effects on top of the landscpe images? Also, the images are too big. Since they're upscaled from 500 to 588 (width) they appear blurry.

The glass effects are non-optional, however you can try the "Square" theme. It may well fit your needs better.
Thanks, it's certainly a step in the right direction Smile
Hi im re scraping my collection but before i start i was.wondering if somebody can let me know the correct naming for fanart iv searched the forum + google and got alot of info and now im confused

Movie name fanart.jpg ?
Fanart.jpg?
Extra fanart.jpg?

And what fanart will slide show use

Thanks
ImageImage
intel G530/BIostar th67+/Cx430/2x4gb ripjaws x 1600/N mediapc 1000B case/N media lcd/Asus gt520/60gb adata ssd.os/2tb spinpoint 5400 rpm. Media/Hp dvd rw
  • 112(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Aeon Nox 4.0 (FRODO) only14