• 155(current)
[RELEASE] Aeon Nox 4.0 (FRODO) only
(2013-11-02, 15:54)BugRaider84 Wrote: Hi Walt74,

those are some awesome news! Thanks for the heads up!

Can't wait for the first pics Big Grin

Yeah Big Grin lets wait and see what he comes up with.
How to post a debug log ; MacOS acces the hidden userdata folder ; How to post a question ; How to fix gatekeeper issues
(2013-10-30, 02:28)BigNoid Wrote:
(2013-10-29, 23:25)shaktoo Wrote: On a seperate note could 4.1.9 be modded to be Gotham compliant .. nothing new just make it compatible with gotham..
I had written earlier as I had tested Nox 4.1.9 with gotham build. But there is issue with library .. and after 2 days of positive testing it just broke down and going back to frodo wasnt that simple, had to reinstall from scratch.

I doubt I can find time to actually change 4.1.9. My time wil go into next version of Nox atm.

On a side note: I don't look for a major fix, but the "Update Library"-Button has moved to the sidebar which is quite annoying for Gotham users.. I'd gladly donate some $ for a quick fix on this particular problem in short term. Don't have any other issues with the 4.0.9 in Gotham though, just this one little (MAJOR) problem..
Good afternoon,

I used to run CU LRC Lyrics 2.0.2 without issues with Aeon Nox 4.0.9 and XBMC 12.2.

I just updated to Gotham Alpha 9 for OS X and XBMC crushes right after it finds the lyrics according to log here. I can't revert to XBMC 12.2 due to incompatibility with latest OS X 10.9 Mavericks. Only Gotham will run on this new OS X.

Has the skin 4.0.9 been updated to reflect the changes to Gotham yet? If not, shall we wait for the next iteration of Aeon Nox for Gotham so I can run CU LRC Lyrics again? Or/and alternatively, is there any new update to the patch script-XBMC_Lyrics-main.xml provided by Bignoid back in January that could perhaps help resolve the issue?

Please direct me to another thread if this isn't the most appropriate for posting this. Thanks in advance for your help.
Best,

capfuturo

"The world must learn to work together, or finally it will not work at all" - General Eisenhower
(2013-11-06, 18:47)capfuturo Wrote: Good afternoon,

I used to run CU LRC Lyrics 2.0.2 without issues with Aeon Nox 4.0.9 and XBMC 12.2.

I just updated to Gotham Alpha 9 for OS X and XBMC crushes right after it finds the lyrics according to log here. I can't revert to XBMC 12.2 due to incompatibility with latest OS X 10.9 Mavericks. Only Gotham will run on this new OS X.

Has the skin 4.0.9 been updated to reflect the changes to Gotham yet? If not, shall we wait for the next iteration of Aeon Nox for Gotham so I can run CU LRC Lyrics again? Or/and alternatively, is there any new update to the patch script-XBMC_Lyrics-main.xml provided by Bignoid back in January that could perhaps help resolve the issue?

Please direct me to another thread if this isn't the most appropriate for posting this. Thanks in advance for your help.
Looks Like Nox 4 will not be updated for Gotham, your best bet is to update to the last git version and try the Bignoid patch again for CULRCLyrics
Otherwise wait for the gotham version of upcoming Nox 5 by BN , but that might be altogether different from current Nox. meanwhile why not try other skins... no harm in trying something new ( But I always come back to Nox --- although eventually one has to move .. as I remeber before Nox was Night ).
(2013-11-06, 20:06)shaktoo Wrote:
(2013-11-06, 18:47)capfuturo Wrote: Good afternoon,

Looks Like Nox 4 will not be updated for Gotham, your best bet is to update to the last git version and try the Bignoid patch again for CULRCLyrics
Otherwise wait for the gotham version of upcoming Nox 5 by BN , but that might be altogether different from current Nox. meanwhile why not try other skins... no harm in trying something new ( But I always come back to Nox --- although eventually one has to move .. as I remeber before Nox was Night ).

Thanks a lot shaktoo! I appreciate your help and will try your suggestions.

UPDATE: Ronie has just released CU LRC Lyrics v.2.0.5 update and it seems to be working flawlessly with Gotham for OS X 10.9 and Aeon 4.0.9. BigNoid patch is current and still compatible according to my tests. Please see post here
Best,

capfuturo

"The world must learn to work together, or finally it will not work at all" - General Eisenhower
(2013-11-06, 15:55)capfuturo Wrote: Good afternoon pkscuot,

Hope you are doing fine.

Under the Artists information screen the columns listing 'similar artists' and 'artist's albums' appear with the same label (Similar Artists), when actually only the left column lists the similar artists and the right column the artist albums (for the artist being played).

Can this be corrected somehow?

System: XBMC-13.0 Gotham Alpha 9 for OS X 10.9 Mavericks

(2013-11-06, 20:58)pkscuot Wrote:
(2013-11-06, 15:55)capfuturo Wrote: Under the Artists information screen the columns listing 'similar artists' and 'artist's albums' appear with the same label (Similar Artists), when actually only the left column lists the similar artists and the right column the artist albums (for the artist being played).

Can this be corrected somehow?

That's a skin issue and needs to be addressed with the skin developer. AS gathers the information and places it in info labels that skins can use to display stuff, but AS has no control over how it's displayed.

Hi phil65/BigNoid,

Pkscuot (mantainer of Artist Slideshow) says to address this with the skin developers since it is a skin issue. It already has come to my attention that all your efforts are pointed now to releasing a next iteration of Aeon for Gotham, which is great. In this regard would it be possible for you to keep in mind those little details necessary to correctly display Artists Slideshow, as well as those other great add-ons that we all love?

My gratitude for your beautiful work as skinners. Thanks in advance
Best,

capfuturo

Hi. Why there is no visible Clear Case for Showcase in TVShows section?
AsRock 330 HT, 2GB RAM, 320GB HDD, Openelec 3.2.4
Intel NUC D54250WYK, 4GB RAM, Kingston 120GB SSD, OpenELEC-Generic.x86_64-devel-20131126081257-r16438
No Movie Names in Wall or Showcase on Bottom of Screen since latest Gotham GIT changes... :-(

ASRock Beebox J3160 4GB RAM 120GB SATA SSD - Harmony Elite BT
Intel NUC Kit DN2820FYKH 4GB RAM 120GB SATA SSD - Harmony Smart Control BT
all @ Libreelec Testbuild
HP N54L @ Ubuntu 14.04.4 Minimal Server / MySQL DB
HP N40L @ Ubuntu 14.04.4 Minimal Server
(2013-11-14, 02:26)john.cord Wrote: No Movie Names in Wall or Showcase on Bottom of Screen since latest Gotham GIT changes... :-(

Aeon Nox was designed for frodo...
Aeon Nox was designed for frodo... Huh
and, it was working before Alpha 10
yes it was working and a little fix would be nice...
ASRock Beebox J3160 4GB RAM 120GB SATA SSD - Harmony Elite BT
Intel NUC Kit DN2820FYKH 4GB RAM 120GB SATA SSD - Harmony Smart Control BT
all @ Libreelec Testbuild
HP N54L @ Ubuntu 14.04.4 Minimal Server / MySQL DB
HP N40L @ Ubuntu 14.04.4 Minimal Server
I'm using 4.09 and in the Music Now Playing window, the track timer is in the bottom middle of the screen covering up the ratings/genre. In the screenshots from the start of this thread the track timer is on the bottom right. I've looked everywhere and can't find how to move it? Help?
I just made a account to thank you guys for all the hard work you put into AEON skins!
Aeon Nox is by far the best skin I have ever used and I'm very grateful for your amazing work, but it makes me really sad that it doesn't work on Gotham properly. Is there any information about Gotham support? Thank you!
(2013-11-23, 15:01)laasonen Wrote: Aeon Nox is by far the best skin I have ever used and I'm very grateful for your amazing work, but it makes me really sad that it doesn't work on Gotham properly. Is there any information about Gotham support? Thank you!

BigNoid has made several comments about it in this thread. http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1538858
ASUS Chromebox M004U (LibreELEC 8.2/Aeon Nox SiLVO)--->HDMI--->Onkyo TX-NR646--->HDMI--->Panasonic P65VT30
  • 155(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Aeon Nox 4.0 (FRODO) only14