• 10(current)
(How To) Separate Your Kids Media From Your Own on MQ4
Not sure i understand you... So every time i add a new movie or tv show in my folder i have to press Scan for new content ?

Is there no way to auto scan for new content on startup ?
olli460, exactly if you put new items, need scan for enter info in database, and for auto, you need go to settings, videos, library, and turn on option
Update Library on Startup.
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
Thats what i was looking for, thanks alot!
Hi,

I've created 3 smart playlists: Movies, Kids movies and documentaries.
I've replaced the movies menu with the movies smart playlist. But when I navigate to movies, I can't see the fanart.I know you can change to a custom folder with fanart, but I just want the same as in the original movie section. Is this possible?
When I set the change backdrop folder to my movies which includes all the extra fanart folders, my screen turns black....

thanks!
Mac Mini 2,3 | Openelec | Marantz SR-5006 | 2x Monitor Audio Radius 90 | REL T5 Subwoofer | Synology DS213 |
Zotac Zbox ID41 | Openelec | Marantz SR-5003 | 2x Mordaunt Short Genie

Possibly. It depends whether Artwork Organizer puts your collection fanart into separate folders. One for Movies, one for TV shows etc.

If it does, then you can just point the background folder to that relevant path.

If not, you'll have to shove a load of fanarts into a folder and do it that way.
My fanart.tv & themoviedb.org accounts.

Thanks I didn't know you could create a centralised background folder.
Mac Mini 2,3 | Openelec | Marantz SR-5006 | 2x Monitor Audio Radius 90 | REL T5 Subwoofer | Synology DS213 |

Hello friends, well I want to add a new Menu Call "Anime" so I make a playlist for this and setup in the customize main menu to choose a video playlist, The new menu works fine but all my animes appears in the Tv Show menu also, What can I do to show only in the Anime menu?? The Playlist was setup as Tv Show. Well Thank you
You also need to create a new smart playlist for your series. Path contains 'your tvshow folder' . Than your anime shows will not appear.

(2014-02-04, 23:24)sjobbels Wrote: You also need to create a new smart playlist for your series. Path contains 'your tvshow folder' . Than your anime shows will not appear.

Thank you so much, that works... ! Smile
(2014-01-27, 16:11)olli460 Wrote: Not sure i understand you... So every time i add a new movie or tv show in my folder i have to press Scan for new content ?

Is there no way to auto scan for new content on startup ?

You can add an addon called watchdog (its in the services addons) and that will watch your folders for new films or deleted films and automatically update for you.. I got fed up with have to rescan for new content and clean the database when I deleted something.

Cheers
FYI – You can set up auto clean in the advancedsettings.xml

fantastic... I am new to playing with making changes in XBMC How do I make changes to the advancedsettings.xml and what changes do I need to make...
This page has the info you need.

To enable auto library clean you will need to use:

Code:
<videolibrary>
           <cleanonupdate>true</cleanonupdate>
</videolibrary>

This will force a clean after every library update.

Hope that helps.

ok... Now the only issue is the background screen.... Where are the images for the theme stored so I can select the ones that originally showed under movies etc
In addon_data. Look for the MQ5 extra pack folder.

• 10(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
(How To) Separate Your Kids Media From Your Own on MQ4 3