• 9(current)
(How To) Separate Your Kids Media From Your Own on MQ4
Hello
i have two tvshows playlist on main menu : "Parents TVShows" and "Kids TVShows"
is there a way to have a "TVShow in progress" widget for each playlist ( like for normal Tvshow item menu, i mean the widget showing the last unfinished episode of a tvshow or the next episode not seen of each Tvshow beginned )

Thanks
The skin widgets should act the same for playlist as they do for the usual headings.

Is this not the case?
My fanart.tv & themoviedb.org accounts.

No, the (playlist) widget only shows "episodes in progress" ( not ended ) but not "the first non viewed episode" of a "tvshow on progress" , like it works on normal tvshow menu. Sad
I have noticed the same annoying issue. I use smart playlists to separate my documentaries from my normal tv shows. My Documentary menu playlist works fine but if i try to make a playlist that only includes my tv shows share this is the result:

It isn't even accurate, the in progress list is the same as the recently added list, which are neither recently added or partly watched. I've seen the complete episodes for all of those, I've even tried letting one play through to the end but it still doesn't disappear from the widget. At the moment I've just settled on having the documentaries show up in my tv shows section as well as my documentary section as i have no idea how to correct the behavior.
Try asking in the skin widgets forum.

Just trying to set this up but when i press down twice on movies i don't get the playlist button? i just get like actors, genre, year etc.
olli460, go to settings, customize main menu, in movies item press left arrow, go to first empty, use replace button, in right list, select video - playlist, done, now when go to submenu you have playlist button.
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
Thanks for the help, I'm still having issues though i'm guessing this tutorial is outdated as the skin is updated most of the things from it aren't here on my skin.

I want to have separate menus for 3D Movies and 2D Movies. My films are in different folders 3D/2D, Ive created 2 smart playlists one 3D Movies and one 2D Movies both pointing to the path of the folders.

If i go into settings, customize main menu, movies then replace with my 2D Movie Playlist i don't get any films showing.

If i go into files and view the Playlists theirs nothing in them either ?

My folder structure is like this:

-Movies
--2D
---FIlm 1
---Film 2
--3D
---3D Film 1
---3D Film 2

Appreciate if you can help me out!

Thanks
Your playlists are set up incorrectly.

Can you take a screen shot of the set up menu so I can see where you've gone wrong?

Hopefully this is what you wanted.

You need to change the rule from 'Path is' to 'Path Contains'.

Ah, very sorry didn't notice that from the original post. All working now thanks again for your help and fast replies.
No probs

Are the smart playlists suppose to auto find and scrape for new tv/movies etc ?

I keep having to scan every time i add new content anyway to fix this ?
olli460, new items need only exist in database, you need update library and work fine.
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
  • 9(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
(How To) Separate Your Kids Media From Your Own on MQ4 3