Themoviedb addon broken - dependencies not met
I recently started getting "dependencies not met" errors for many of my addons, including themoviedb. I must have selected "disable" at the time, since the addon is now listed as disabled.

When rolling back the addon to a different version, it pops up "addon enabled", but themoviedb is still listed as disabled. The "enable" setting is grayed out.

I reinstalled xbmc (rc3) with no effect.

Any idea how to enable the addon again?
Same thing over here bud. Hope to hear the answer soon. It is working on one of my systems but not the one in my bedroom.
My Raspbmc now also started popping up dependencies not met errors.

I am using Universal Scraper addon for now, which seems to work ok for now.
I had the same issue, something is broken within the repository. I had to uninstall then re install XBMC for it to work.
I know its extreme but I tried everything else and no luck.

can you delete addons15.db from userdata (wiki) and restart XBMC?
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
I have the same problem, may of my addons are marked as broken, and gives me "dependencies not met". any way to fix this ?
I have the same issue. I deleted the guisettings file, deleted addons15.db still not working. It says adding disabled. I have 3 xbmc and only one does this.... Not sure what is different.

If I go to set content it does not show any scraper if I choose movie.

They are all running frodo rc3 upgraded from eden
Delete the userdata/addons folder and then the addons15.db and restart xbmc.

uNi
(2013-01-24, 00:43)uNiversal Wrote: Delete the userdata/addons folder and then the addons15.db and restart xbmc.

uNi

Thanks, that solved it Smile
(2013-01-24, 00:43)uNiversal Wrote: Delete the userdata/addons folder and then the addons15.db and restart xbmc.

uNi

I also had to delete the 'Addons' folders under the .xbmc folder (running Ubuntu 11.04).

Fixed. And thanks!

uNi

This completely fixed my problem. I'm running openelec and all the addons besides the ones that it came bundled with were showing up broken. This included all the ones in the bluecop repository.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Themoviedb addon broken - dependencies not met0