Poster Art not showing
Hi Guys,

Have a weird issue right now. Since T! updated most of the poster art thumbs do not show for my movies and TV shows. When I right click movie info it shows the art. Any way to have it re-scan or do I have to update them manually. I did the manual thing for a few seasons but my library is huge and i'm hoping to avoid it.

Here is a screen shot of the main movie menu and when I go to Movie Information

Any help would be appreciated Smile
could you check if it's the same or not in Confluence?
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Ok I will try that ronie. I'm running Artwork Downloader to see if that fixes it. How can I tell that the theme updated? and if not how do I update it?

I saw your signature after I sent that PM a few days ago ronie- sorry for sending you a help request that way Sad

EDIT: I just switched to Confluence and it shows the poster art just fine ronie
(2013-01-06, 18:52)littlecooldude Wrote: Ok I will try that ronie. I'm running Artwork Downloader to see if that fixes it. How can I tell that the theme updated? and if not how do I update it?

go to Settings > System Info to see which version you have.

updates should be installed automatically (unless you've explicitly disabled that function).

when in doubt, go to Settings > Add-ons > XBMC.org Add-ons > Skins
to see if you have the latest available version.

(2013-01-06, 18:52)littlecooldude Wrote: I saw your signature after I sent that PM a few days ago ronie- sorry for sending you a help request that way Sad
can't even remember ;-)
many PM's i get go to the trash unread.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Ok well i'm showing 5.0.6 and the artwork download didn't fix it... They show up fine in Confluence
ok, thanx for checking.

please enable this option:
Settings > Skin Settings > General > Show debug info

and make another screenshot of that Batman movie (same as the first one above)
its hard to read the text so I hope you can make sense of it lol - Its not just the batman one though, it is happening to other movies/tv shows. Let me know if you need anything else Image
as far as i can tell from the screenshot, Transparency! shows you the image
that you have stored alongside the movie in F:\\Movies\Batman...Part1\
(could be a .jpg or .tbn file)

could you check if that's indeed the case?
I looked and there is no image in that directory... weird. Is there a central location were fanart/poster art is downloaded to?

Should I just remove all the movies that are affected and rescan?
i would remove the entire library and start with a fresh scan.

this is xbmc frodo right?
and you've probably upgraded from eden?
its Frodo RC3 as you suggested in your sticky - yes I upgraded from Eden to RC2 but the Transparency Theme was disabled at the time so it was still using Edens version of the theme.
I dont know why, but removing them and a scan did the trick
when you upgrade from eden to frodo,
xbmc should ask you to rescan your library.

did you get that question and pressed yes?
no it never prompted me to do so. Either way its fixed now Smile thanks for pointing me in the right direction ronie!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Poster Art not showing0