View for TV Shows with logo instaed of poster
Hello,

I'm using Aeon Nox 4.0 with Frodo, a realy grat skin Smile

I'm wondering if it is possible to change a view like Shift for my TV Shows which shows me the fanart in the background and the logo of the tv show in front instead of a showcase or a poster?

Is that possible?

rgds
Stefan

I'm not sure if this is possible in Shift, but I have the exact setup you seem to want with the Landscape view. Just go the viewtype settings after choosing it and select "Logo" in the Icon option.
Hello,

thanks, that exactly the look I've wanted.

Stefan
It really is a gorgeous way to see your shows, I can't seem to try out any other skin for more than a few minutes cause none accomplish it as well.
Awesome stuff. Alaska introduced me to this view and it really is the best way to view all your TV shows!
(2013-01-06, 23:16)Knorki Wrote: Hello,

Stefan

Pretty sweet isn't it Cool
Wow, thanks for sharing this look, really cool Smile

Out of curiosity, what view do you guys use for the season selection, and what view for the episodes?
My Madnox Mods | Nox Version Guide
---------------------------------------------------------------
Movie Logo Requests | Studio Logo Requests
Logo's Made So Far:
For the seasons I have choosen Shift and for the episodes Landscape. Thats the best in my opinion Smile

Stefan
(2013-01-07, 03:45)Deano316 Wrote:

Stefan

You guys don't probably realise, but that landscape single logo view that you admire so much was all Deano's conception.

It's quite a unique viewtype amongst XBMC skins and one of my favourites.
(2013-01-07, 11:35)Kokonutcreme Wrote:
(2013-01-07, 03:45)Deano316 Wrote:

Stefan

You guys don't probably realise, but that landscape single logo view that you admire so much was all Deano's conception.

Wow, congrats Deano, that really is the most beautiful viewtype for TV Shows I've seen.
(2013-01-08, 05:24)Calleja Wrote:
(2013-01-07, 11:35)Kokonutcreme Wrote:
(2013-01-07, 03:45)Deano316 Wrote: Pretty sweet isn't it Cool

Wow, congrats Deano, that really is the most beautiful viewtype for TV Shows I've seen.

As is always the case here, it was a team effort. Just my contribution to XBMC's flagship skin Big Grin Glad you like it.
I tried switching to this view last night and you're right, it's excellent. I just wish it had the new/unwatched indicators used in some of the other views, though I'll admit I'm not sure how you'd make it look good. I got really spoiled by those in the Wall view.
Nice job Deano316, after reading this thread and tried it out, I simply can't imagine a better view for TV shows or using any other view, its beautiful.

Sweet!:
My Madnox Mods | Nox Version Guide
---------------------------------------------------------------
Movie Logo Requests | Studio Logo Requests
Logo's Made So Far:
(2013-01-09, 21:01)ShadowTek Wrote: Nice job Deano316, after reading this thread and tried it out, I simply can't imagine a better view for TV shows or using any other view, its beautiful.

Sweet!:

You know you can switch that to single-logo. Looks much better IMHO Wink

(Credit to QuizKid for the screen grab)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
View for TV Shows with logo instaed of poster0