View for TV Shows with logo instaed of poster
Hmmmm so tempting.

I just like banner plex and being able to jump through the list so quickly.....

Looks great though, kudos.
Well i switched to this view, but multi logo.

Looks great, I think it's perfect layout wise.

The issue on my box (N40L, low powered) is moving quickly through my entire list causes the logos/artwork to not be loaded in time until my system catches up. So the only thing displayed on the screen is the last fanart and the currently selected shows episode numbers, then after a second or two the 5 onscreen logos load as well as the current shows artwork. Clicking through to the next show every 0.5secs is fine and you have all logos preloading in time as you move through the list. But when you want to jump 40 episodes you are flying blind and are waiting a second or two for the logos and artwork to load so you know where you are up to letter wise.

Bit of a shame and makes it unusable for me, as I have over 100 shows, I'm sure it's my system (disks asleep sometimes, low cpu specs) but it would be cool if the logo's etc were cached differently. I think this would be an XBMC/Extra Artwork issue, rather than a skin specific issue

Back to bannerplex for me Smile
Works much better on Frodo, caching or something has changed the performance.

I'm converted Smile
I love this view but with a collection of 400 movies its abit hard to go to the exact movie you want when its set to one logo only view

I so wish to leave it on but its better to keep it at a showcase type view with a list as big as mine

one thing i dont like about showcase is the posters are almost in the middle of the screen wish they could be right at the bottom
I think this view works the best for TV Shows since most people probably only have 10 - 15 sets ( I'm sure there are ones with a lot more aswell).

To me, this view is actually one of the biggest reasons I like Aeon Nox over other skins.
It's great for movies too since honestly, with hundreds of movies, I rarely cycle through them all. Someone usually knows what movie they want to watch or they use the ever useful recently added section. Or, if it's a movie with but they don't remember what it's called, Meta Data Actors search function for the win.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
View for TV Shows with logo instaed of poster0