TV Show and Movie artwork on Home Screen?
Hi all,

Just had a quick question regarding Aeon Nox on the latest Frodo release. How do I set my TV Show and Movie artwork to appear on the home screen when selecting the different menu items?

Also, how do I display recently added on the Movie and TV Show menu items?

Thanks in advance.
Depends on what you want to configure for showing background art.

For a single image enter Skin Settings / Main Menu Customiser and press enter on Movies/TV Shows

From the General Options window select Background and then choose if you want to display a single image, multiple images, fanart for widgets etc

To show widgets for Recently Added just follow the same steps above to access Movies/TV Shows but select Widget instead and then Latest Movies/Episodes and then the widget viewtype eg. Logos, Clearart, Banner, Landscape

Thanks for the quick reply Kokonutcreme,

I managed to get the Latest Episodes and Recent Movies widgets to appear on the main menu with the steps above, thanks for that.

Now, for some reason there are no movie or TV show items appearing in the widgets themselves (just the widget). Is there some additional configuration required on my part to get media to appear in the widgets?

Also, I found the section to choose the background however after selecting Random movies for example I go back to the main menu and still see the original artwork that came as part of the skin.

Any ideas?
Have you installed service.skin.widgets?

Read the Nox 4 FAQ for links if you don't
Got it working after installing service.skin.widgets. Thank you so much!

One last question, how do I permanently centre the menu icons so they don't move when I choose say Movies and TV Shows?
(2013-01-08, 00:15)ChrisG Wrote: Got it working after installing service.skin.widgets. Thank you so much!

One last question, how do I permanently centre the menu icons so they don't move when I choose say Movies and TV Shows?

not possible.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
Ah, ok. Thanks for the quick reply.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TV Show and Movie artwork on Home Screen?0