Shoutcast features
Thumbs Up 
he guys,

i was browsing through the shoutcast playlist searching for a specific channel .. it took my like 5 minutes to get there .. would it be possible:

- for a search to be implented .. or a way to sort them alphabetically .. (the numbers are sorted now and that dont work that well because they change often)..

- to skip all the sub-"playlist" information and auto start playing file1 or first file with free slot (maybe use numeric buttons (0/tm9) to change file) .. this also benefits performance as the shoutcast list doesnt have to be downloaded every time when changing channel.

- to automaticly skip a channel with next/previous button .. then its as easy as skipping through a list of mp3's

- to have a shoutcast station to be played as default when booting into xbmc .. (btw this is possible with the mp3play python script only the shoutcast information doesn't appear)

- to fix the webserver: shoutcastlist isn't showed correctly .. i get a lot of errors ..

sincerely, mnc_ :thumbsup:

it would be great
Great Success!
bookmarks for stations is great, sometimes the favourite station is not listed in top 500 :-(
if you know your shoutcast radio address, maybe it is easier for you to write it inside a simple text file, name it as you want with .strm extension and then launch it with your audio player...
solexalex yeah but by doing that ur not able 2 record.
i wanna fugure this out as well as i wanna add a bbc radiao 1 stream so i can record the essential mixes they play every saturday.
(horneydvl @ nov. 02 2005,15:10 Wrote:solexalex yeah but by doing that ur not able 2 record.
i wanna fugure this out as well as i wanna add a bbc radiao 1 stream so i can record the essential mixes they play every saturday.
u can't doanwload ? are you sure Huh?
i thought we can record a .strm shoutcast radio....

can you try with other links ?
does the url you type in the .strm file start with shoutcast:// ?
horneydvl!!

thats exactly what i want to do as well, i've tried various methods of adding the essential mix stream but none of them have worked!

this is my post i'm waiting for a reply!

integrate bbc.py
:bump:

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Shoutcast features0