playback
hi guys ...first sorry for english :d

i have a problem my 1080p mkv movies does not play fine (smoth) on my setup. i have a core duo 6300 4giga ram(win7 x64) and 560 nvidia card and panasonic st50 tv. dvi-hdmi cable. The tv is set from video card on 1920*1080/24hz.

The tv media player plays very smothly the mkv files but from pc i can see stuttering.

so? What can i do?

thx guys and great program ...
Make sure you're using hardware accelerated video decoding (settings).
Check the wiki for anything before posting.
Platforms: macOS - iOS - OSMC
co-author: Red Bull TV add-on
Shocked 
(2013-01-07, 15:16)tripkip Wrote: Make sure you're using hardware accelerated video decoding (settings).

DXVA IS ENABLED...

THE STUTTERING ARE VERY "SMALL"...BUT IS THERE Big Grin ANF I CAN SEE IT...
(2013-01-07, 15:18)kris2k Wrote:
(2013-01-07, 15:16)tripkip Wrote: Make sure you're using hardware accelerated video decoding (settings).

DXVA IS ENABLED...

THE STUTTERING ARE VERY "SMALL"...BUT IS THERE Big Grin ANF I CAN SEE IT...

SO? ANYBODY?
Please turn off your caps lock. Writing in caps is rude, its like shouting.

I suspect your problem is one of refreshrates. If you have your tv fixed at 24 Hz (or FPS), you will get stuttering playing back PAL or NTSC video.
In video settings / playback, make sure you enabled "adjust display refresh rate to match video" and you probably want to enable "sync playback to video".
(2013-01-08, 14:42)Vertigo Wrote: Please turn off your caps lock. Writing in caps is rude, its like shouting.

I suspect your problem is one of refreshrates. If you have your tv fixed at 24 Hz (or FPS), you will get stuttering playing back PAL or NTSC video.
In video settings / playback, make sure you enabled "adjust display refresh rate to match video" and you probably want to enable "sync playback to video".

sorry for caps lock...at work i always use caps lock....

i`ll try this tonight...thx

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
playback0