XBMC Not adding certain movies
When I update my library, I have noticed that all of my movies are not being updating into my library. I can see them in file mode so XBMC knows they are there, but they aren't being added to the library. I am sure that I have these named right as they have been in my library before, only just now have seemed to disappear. I have downloaded the Missing Movie Scanner addon helping me determine how many of my movies aren't being adding to my library. It says there are 114 movies missing from my library. I briefly glanced at the debug log which was showing my movies that weren't being added.

"WARNING: No information found for item 'E:\Movies\¡Three Amigos! (1986)\¡Three Amigos! (1986).avi', it won't be added to the library."

*****FULL DEBUG LOG*****

All of them aren't listed in there but the majority of them are which makes me think that if someone on here can help me with this reoccurring problem, the others will require the same fix. Thanks in advanced to anyone who reaches out to help me. Also, I know how people are about wanting those who post new threads to search before they post. I have searched with no avail and was just thinking it would be an easy fix if someone wanted to direct me in the right way.

Thanks!
(2013-01-07, 20:06)clarens Wrote: "WARNING: No information found for item 'E:\Movies\¡Three Amigos! (1986)\¡Three Amigos! (1986).avi', it won't be added to the library."

Remove the leading "i" from your folder and file names: Three Amigos! (1986)

ok, sorry... really bad example. but it still doesn't account for the other 113 instances where my library isn't noticing these movies. I mean check the debug log and you can see other movies that I have named correct and it just ins't finding them. Here's another example.

12:47:52 T:2612 WARNING: No information found for item 'E:\Movies\End of Watch (2012)\End of Watch (2012).mkv', it won't be added to the library.
watch for illegal characters in the file name - end of watch looks ok, but the 3 amigos had foreign characters (the spanish upside down ! at the start).

I had problems with : in the filename, even though it is legal in unix and part of many movie titles. I also had a problem where a trailing space crept into the filename.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
Had no trouble with "/End of Watch (2012)/End of Watch (2012).mkv" scraping into the library. From your debug log, it looks like you are using the IMDB scraper, which has been broken for a few weeks. Try switching to the TMDB scraper (what I use) or the Universal Scraper and then rescanning your library.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC Not adding certain movies0